I Will Never Love You~Jenzie

By octaven94

Two teenagers set to be married when they turn 18. One, a 16 year old bullied, broken girl. The other, a 17... More

1. I fucking hate you.
2. Fucking Cunt.
3. Surprise!
4. I'm Sorry?
5. I'm Sorry.
6. Trust.
7. New Kid
8. A Bad Feeling
9. Confused
10. Reported
12. Commotion.
13. Anger.
14. The Old You
15. The Makeup.
16. He's Back.
17. Best Friends
18. What The Hell Just Happened?
19. A Kinda-Explanation for Conner
20. As Always.
21. We'll Protect You.
22. I'm Down.
23. The Party
24.Fucking Amazing
25. Paint
26. Paint and Feathered
27. The Cell
28. Air Bud
29. The Past Few Months
30. The End.
31. The End part 2
yuh
lmao

11. Smash.

3.1K 85 15
By octaven94

Johnny

I felt guilty laying next to Nadia that night. We've only been dating for two days and both of those we've had sex. Does that make me a man whore like Lauren said? Whatever, I don't care what Lauren thinks. But a part of me was wondering what Mackenzie thought. I feel bad for not doing anything when Nadia slapped her, it reminded be of the time she was bleeding. I know someone at school did it and it angers me everytime I think of it. Probably that fucking Hayden kid. I didn't get to sleep until around three in the morning with all the thoughts swirling around my head.

I was woken up the next morning by my phone alarm. Nadia groaned next to me and sat up and all the guilt flooded back to me. I shrugged it off though and when Nadia got up I decided to walk to Mackenzie's room to check up on her. I knocked on the door and she didn't answer so I opened it. Surprisingly, she was in there and not gone. It was only 6:24 but she's usually gone by now. Her eyes were closed and she was laying on the bed dressed for school, with earbuds in. She was wearing that cute orange hoodie and blue ripped jeans with black socks. I smiled and walked over to her and I touched her arm to get her attention. When I did she jumped and fell off the bed completely. She stood up immediately afterwards looking embarrassed but I didn't laugh or anything, just kept smiling at her. She took the earbuds out and I started a conversation, "Good morning, I'm surprised that you're here and not out somewhere." she looked at the floor before responding, "Yeah I just decided to stay and relax." I nodded and we just stayed there for a few minutes. She didn't look up at me and I didn't know why but I finally realized, I had no shirt on. "Oh shit, sorry. I'll go get dressed. You look beautiful though," I said and she glanced up at me before I walked out the door and to my room.

Mackenzie

When I saw that Johnny was shirtless I immediately looked away. He looked really good, especially with his hair messy from just waking up. We had a conversation but when he said I looked beautiful my heart stopped. He left right after but the words were still there, swirling around my head. It made me feel good, happy even. I don't know how though, I was just wearing plain clothes. I tried to shake it off and I left my room to go downstairs.

When I sat at the table Lauren smiled at me before taking a bite of her cereal. Ew, Raisin Bran. I just pulled out my phone and scrolled on instagram. I don't follow anyone from the school except Brynn and annie. Only famous people like Logan Paul and Emma Watson. My account doesn't have my name on it because if it did we all know what would happen. "Kenz why aren't you eating?" lauren said and I diverted my attention from my phone to her. "I'm not hungry in the morning," I said but she looked unconvinced. "But you don't eat at night either," I looked at her once more and answered her, "Lauren, I've only been here for two days. Just because I didnt eat those days doesn't mean I don't eat dinner. And, I went out with Mark for dinner one of those days too." her serious expression soon turned into amusements. "Oh you guys went on a date!" My cheeks reddened and Lauren laughed. "No, no. We're just friends." I replied and that made her laugh even more. "That's what you said about Conner but here we are." I threw a banana at her and laughed along with her. "What's so funny?" a voice asked and when I looked up I saw Johnny with his arms around Nadia. Lauren and I looked at each other and she made a funny face that I couldn't help but to laugh at. "Nothing John," Lauren said and Nadia looked at her then glared at me with a look of hatred. That shut me up really quick, I looked back to my phone and waited until it was time to leave for school. Johnny sat down to my left and Nadia to my right. She stared at me the whole time and I ignored her. They all talked about who knows what while I just texted Conner. Eventually we all got up to leave and Johnny and Lauren raced to the front door to be first. I was left walking with Nadia and my heart rate immediately sped up. Once Lauren and Johnny were outside Nadia grabbed my arm and pulled me into the wall. Her eyes bore into mine with a look so deadly I was paralyzed. "Look Ziegler. I know that you're engaged to Johnny or whatever, but he's MINE. And you will NOT take him away from me." I just stared at her and when I didn't say anything her grip on my arm got tighter. It was going to leave a bruise. "N-Nadia I'm not trying to steal Johnny. I don't even like him and he doesn't like me." she smiled evilly and released my arm. I looked down to where her hand had previously been and there was a red hand imprint. Before I could dodge it, Nadia had balled her hand into a fist and punched me in the face. I fell back from the sudden blow and she laughed before kicking me once and walking out the door. I felt my cheek start to swell up and pain radiating through my face. I got up before anyone came after me and walked out the door.

Nadia sat in the front seat with Johnny laughing and talking. I sat in the back with lauren with my hood up, staring out the window. She kept trying to talk to me but I ignored her and didn't say anything. I knew that a bruise had started to develop on my face and I didn't want her to see it and ask questions. When we parked I got out immediately and walked into the school with my hands in my hoodie, staring at the floor. I made it to my locker and grabbed the things I needed quickly hoping to avoid The Gang. Of course, not fast enough. I was pushed into my locker but someone behind me and when I turned around the whole crew was there, except Nadia. "Hello Mookenzie," Dylan said and the rest of them laughed. I laughed too which confused them. I'm not gonna lie, that was clever and funny. "So, where's your Queen Nadia?" I said and folded my arms across my chest. "Shut the hell up fat ass." Sophia said and I rolled my eyes. "Your insults are really old by now. It's been three years, can't you think of anything better?" I asked. I put my left hand in the doorframe of my locker and waited for an answer. At first no one said anything but then Sophia smiled an evil smile. I was confused but before I could ask she started speaking. "Well, how do you like this then?" she said and before I could react, she slammed my locker door shut with all the force she had and held it there. Only problem is that my hand got crushed in the process. It was in the part where it closes. I screamed it pain and the rest of them laughed. Obviously the door didn't close with my hand there, it just broke my bones. I pulled my hand out and clutched it to my chest. It was throbbing and pain was exploding through my whole arm. I tried to move my fingers but I couldn't, they're broken. Tears were streaming down my face while the sounds of their laughter was ringing in my ears and sheer pain was all I felt. "And take that fucking hood off you emo," my hood was yanked down and I looked up at Caden, the one who did it. He burst out laughing when he saw my face with the bruise. The rest soon joined in and before they walked away, Sophia grabbed a hold of my jaw and squeezed as hard as she could. "Don't fuck with us Ziegler. And stop talking back to your superiors." and with that she punched me in the same spot that Nadia had brushed earlier. That would make the bruise worse, as well as increase the pain. She grabbed my left arm and slammed my hand against the lockers again which caused another scream to come from my throat. Then she walked down the hall laughing with the rest of the group. I stood here for a few seconds holding my hand trying to make the pain go away. My face hurt, my hand hurt, and my leg hurt from this mornings cuts. I saw my hand starting to bleed internally and I knew I had to get help for my hand so I picked up my books as best as I could with my right hand and put them in my locker. I started seeing black dots dancing across my vision and I started to panic. I can't pass out right now, I can't. The fact that I lost blood and I haven't eaten in a while isn't going to help me stay awake. I started walking down the hallway, hyperventilating, trying to stay awake and keep breathing. My vision was black at the edges and I could barely see anymore, I just knew I needed to get out of the school. Someone pushed me forward and I fell right on my hand. I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth, my vision was completely fucked. All I see is blackness and only a little of what's in front of me. Somehow, I got back up and started stumbling towards the exit again. It was like I had tunnel vision, seeing nothing else but the exit. I heard people around me talking faintly, it's like there was cotton in my ears, preventing me from hearing anything but background noise. I heard my name called but I couldn't really make out who it was. I kept walking but I was stopped and spun around. I saw who it was through the black and my senses went on overload. It was Johnny, with Nadia right next to him smirking at me with the most evil look in her eyes. Oh no not again. Please not again. I can't let her slam my hand again. I saw that he was saying something but I couldn't hear it, I couldn't hear anything. All I felt was pain, and all I saw was darkness. I could only see johnny's face a little bit and it was tinted with black. "KENZ!" he yelled and that finally penetrated the wall that was covering my hearing. "Kenz what's wrong? Answer me! Why aren't you answering?! Calm down! Stop breathing so fast!" I couldnt respond and he grabbed my hand which caused me to snatch it back to my chest so quickly that I fell over. I fell on my back, and I stayed there, staring at the ceiling. My body felt numb and I couldn't see anything anymore even though my eyes were open. I could faintly hear someone screaming but I didn't care anymore. I'm done. "Just leave me alone," I muttered and I closed my eyes, ready for this life to end. Ready to fall into a peaceful sleep and never wake up ever again.

Johnny

I was kissing nadia against my locker when someone bumped into me. I turned around ready to yell at whoever did but when I saw mackenzie I was confused. She didn't even turn around, just kept stumbling down the hallway as if she didn't even notice. I thought she was just mad at me or something so I called her name. No answer. I called for her again and got the same result. "Cmon Johnny just let her fat ass go to the cafeteria." I turned around to Nadia and saw her smirking. Anger boiled up inside of me but I tabled it for later. I walked a few steps and grabbed Mackenzie's arm and spun her around towards me. There was a huge, black, bruise on the left side of her face. "Kenz what's wrong?" I asked but she didn't respond. She was hyperventilating and her eyes had no recognition in them. It was as if she couldn't even see me. "Kenz are you alright? Hello? Can you see me?" I kept talking to her but she wasn't responding and her breathing speed seemed to increase. I don't even think any air was getting into her body because of how fast she was inhaling and exhaling. "KENZ!" I screamed and she seemed to look at me for a second, but as soon as it happened was as soon as it went away. She was clutch in her hand to her chest and it looked weird. "Kenz what's wrong? Answer me! Why aren't you answering?! Calm down! Stop breathing so fast!" I was starting to freak out and I grabbed her hand to see what was wrong with it. As soon as I did it she gasped for air and pulled back which caused her to fall back on the ground. She hit her head hard when she fell and Nadia laughed next to me. I fell to my knees next to her and I shook her arm softly. When she fell her hoodie came up and I saw her stomach which was sunken in. I've never seen anything like that. My own breathing increased and I kept calling her name to no avail. She was staring at the ceiling and her breathing seemed to be slowing down. I said her name again and this time I got an answer, but not one I wanted. "Just leave me alone," she whispered so softly that it was barely audible. Then her eyes closed and her breathing completely relaxed. Now I was scared out of my mind. People around me where either laughing, recording, or just watching. My breathing was so quick and my heart was beating out of my chest. "Kenz! Mackenzie!" I was shaking her and screaming her name but I got no answer. I glanced to her hand which looked completely broken. What the hell happened? It was internally bleeding which I knew was definitely not good. I put a hand on her chest to see if she was still breathing. She was, barely. I put a hand on her stomach and I moved her hoodie up a little bit. I gasped at the sight, I could see all of her ribs. I looked back to her face that had the bruise on it before I stood up and lifted her up which was easy as hell, obviously. I screamed at the people around me to move, which they did, then I started running to the exit. I hears Nadia's protests behind me but I didn't care. All I was thinking about was Mackenzie. I raced out to my car and I put her down in the back of it before I raced out of the parking lot and to the nearest hospital I knew of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 173 31
[COMPLETED] - established : May 20, 2018 finished : December 31, 2018 - what if hannie got the happily ever after they deserved? what if they hated...
300K 12.3K 38
❝I can't be pregnant, I'm only seventeen!❞ High school was going great for Mackenzie- until her best friends brother knocked her up. ••• Ge...
78.6K 1.4K 51
Hayden is the Bad Boy at school and he is dating the most popular mean girl, Mackenzie. Johnny dares Hayden to go and talk to the new girl Annie beca...
147K 3K 41
[Completed] Mackenzie Ziegler, lives a dark life. She's consumed by her overpowering depression. Johnny Orlando, her ex-best friend, wants to know he...