Roxanne & Jax

By Zomb1eMummy

Never a story of more woe, than that of Jax and his Roxanne. Rival MCs? Check. Defiant Daddy's Girl? Check... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

4

289 9 0
By Zomb1eMummy

Jax

I don't usually ride in the back of the pack, but today I just felt like doing something different. I wanted to enjoy the scenery without worrying about the men around me. Sometimes I just like to enjoy the ride. 

I see everyone slowing in front of me and I quickly follow suit. We aren't scheduled to stop until we hit the bar, but of course, some idiot probably ran out of gas or something. More than likely Axel. He's famous for that. 

Pulling over onto the shoulder, I quickly walk throw the rows of bikes to the front of the pack. Axel is standing there talking to someone I can't see and I force myself to stand a little taller as I go into 'President mode'. 

"Why are we stopped?" I ask and Axel turns around to face me with that stupid grin of his plastered to his face. 

And that's when I see her - my beautiful Goddess standing there, leaning against a '49 Harley in an unusual teal colour. I can't help the feeling of pride that fills me when I see her at this moment. She's totally perfect standing there in her cut-off shorts and white tank with black riding boots similar to my own. Her hair is loose, blowing around her each time the wind picks up. 

"Well, look who it is," I say, a smirk forming on my face. "Didn't expect to see such a beautiful face this early in the morning."

"Do you know this ray of sunshine?" Axel asks, nodding towards her. "Her name is Roxanne." He enunciates her name and I slowly nod my head. 

"Roxanne," I say and I swear I see her shiver. "Would you like to join me for a drink?"

She looks away, biting her lip for a moment as she contemplates her answer. I turn to Axel and nod my head towards my men behind him. He doesn't even hesitate, turning towards the men and riding off in the direction of my bar. Roxanne watches the bikers pass one by one until we are the only two left standing on the shoulder. 

"Well?" I ask, growing impatient. 

I watch her take in a deep breath, releasing it slowly. "Actually, I have a better idea." She says, a soft smile gracing her lips. "But, do you have an extra helmet I could borrow? I kinda left in a hurry."

I chuckle. "On the run, love?" I say as I turn towards my bike. I can hear the crunch of the stones beneath her feet as she follows behind me. I grab my spare and hand it to her. 

She smiles, a glint in her eye. "Thanks. Try to keep up eh?" She says before running towards her bike. I can't help but admire her as she hops on and starts the engine. She sure is something. 

I quickly start my own and take off after her. She is fast, but it's nothing I'm not used to. We're soon riding side by side at a steady speed. I'm not sure where she's leading me, but something about this girl gives me the urge to follow her anywhere. 

And that's just what I'll do. 

"I found this place a few years ago when I first got my license," She tells me as we walk down a dirt path towards Lake Erie. 

The area is nothing special. Large rocks line the shoreline and there are tons of overgrown plants everywhere. I'm sure at one point in time, this was a lovely private beach. I really don't see what she sees, but I don't dare say anything in fear of wiping the smile off of her face. 

I watch as she unties her boots and slides her feet out of their warm leather. She pulls her socks off and then hops onto one of the large rocks and sits down. I quickly mimic her and sit down beside her, close enough where our sides are touching. She looks up at me for just a second before looking out at the water again. Something tells me that I should wait for her to talk first. 

We sit there for several moments as I wait for her to say something. I have questions I need to ask, but I don't want to scare her away - although I suspect this woman wouldn't be scared by much. 

"Sorry, being here just brings back some stuff." She says, a sad smile on her lips. I wrap my arm around her and bring her closer to me. Roxanne looks shocked for a moment but soon sinks into my hold. 

"It's okay," I tell her honestly before kissing the top of her hair. "Take all the time you need."

"You're nothing like the guy everyone talks about." She blurts out, making me chuckle. "I've always heard that you were this asshole with no heart who kills for fun."

"Well, in one part of my life, I am," I say. "But that's not me all the time. I'm only like that when I have to be."

"I see." She whispers as she cuddles into my chest. I feel like a girl saying this, but my heart soars at that moment. 

"What are you doing all alone out here anyway?" I ask. "I know you had a friend last night."

"Had being the keyword," She says distastefully. "She's not really happy with me right now."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," She looks up at me and grins. "She wasn't too impressed with my choice of men last night."

I laugh and so does she - the magical sounds making me smile genuinely and fully. 

She really is beautiful. 

"Yeah, so, she told her fiance and he kinda lost it on me. Then my brother took his side and kicked me out of the house for a couple days. So, here I am." She continues and I can hear the pain behind her words. She's trying to make it seem like it's not that big of a deal, but I know deep down it's bugging her. 

"Do you have a place to go?" 

"Yeah. I have my own apartment, but usually, I just stay at home. I'm really close to my Dad."

"At least you have a place to go."

"Yeah," She sighs. "I just don't get it, though. We're family. We're supposed to stick together. I would never dream of kicking him out of the house, yet he didn't even hesitate. He picked his best friend over me and I don't understand that.

"Ever since Mom picked Heroin over us kids..."She trails off, her brows furrowing as a memory replays in her mind. "We've always been there for each other. Always. Even when I didn't want him to be, he was there. This just feels all wrong.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this." She whispers, releasing a slow breath. "This is a heavy conversation for the second encounter."

I hold her tighter in my arms in an attempt to give her the comfort she needs. She's a family girl and I can appreciate that. It's an important quality to have if she was to ever be my girl. 

My girl.

I've known this girl for twenty-four hours and I already feel this connection - a spark, if you will - to her that I've never felt before. She's everything I could have asked for and more. It's like she was made just for me. And I know it's absolutely ridiculous, but I am falling hard for her already. 

She's perfect. 

"I'm glad you found me today," She says as she looks up at me. Her eyes are sparkling with the sunshine and it does something to my heart that I cannot explain. Roxanne brings her perfect lip between her teeth, forcing my eyes to look down at them. I find myself licking my own as I begin to slowly lean closer and closer to the beauty before me. 

Our lips are only a breath away. Her eyes are closing and mine do the same. When our lips finally touch, the spark ignites a fire between us and nothing will put this out. 

She climbs onto my lap and kisses me deeper - our tongues finding one another in an instant. Her hands are gripping tightly into my hair while mine travel down her back down to her ass. She pulls away from me and looks at me, her brows pinched together as she studies me - her lips slightly swollen from our heated kiss. She takes her hand and runs her fingers down my face, stopping at my lips and I lose my eyes to relish in the feeling. 

"I-"

She's interrupted by the sound of my phone's ringtone. 

"Shit," I mutter as I pull the device out of pocket. The screen reads Axel and I can't help but roll my eyes. 

"You can answer it," She says with a smile and I know she's being sincere, but I click decline regardless. 

"He can wait," I tell her as I place my hand behind her head and capture her lips with mine once again. 

But my phone decides to ring again and I can't help the groan that escapes me.

"Answer it." She orders, giggling and I do as the woman says. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I yell into the phone. 

"You need to get here now." He yells back at me - his voice urgent and loud, making me pull the speaker away from my ear. "The Devils came around again."

"Fuck, I'll be right there," I say as I hang up the phone. "Love, I'm sorry. I have to go."

"Say no more," She says as she pushes herself off of me. "I understand."

She offers her hand and I gladly take it, although I know she could never lift me on her own. "You are fucking perfect," I whisper to her before planting a kiss on her lips. "Come with me?"

"I can't. It's getting late and I have a long drive," Roxanne says. "Next time."

"I will hold you to it."

She kisses me again and then gently pushes me away. "Go. Your men need you."

So I do as my girl says. 

"I'm going to kill him!" I roar as I take in the damage around us. William Myers hit us - and he hit us hard. 

The damage to the bar is repairable, but the men injured during the attack may not make it and it burns me to my core. I don't care what he does to me, but these men - my brothers - don't deserve this. 

And this is going to cost me a lot of money to pay off Officer Richard Van Haven yet again. 

"Church in fifteen minutes! I want everyone there!" I yell as I head towards the bar, grabbing a bottle of Wiser's from the shelf. I don't even bother with a glass and just pour the burning liquid down my throat. 

Members of the club begin filing into the bar, everyone taking in the damage around them as they find a seat to sit in. I watch as each member looks affected by the remnants of the attack and it kills me inside that I wasn't here to protect them. 

Satisfied when the final person takes a seat in front of me, I begin. "I want to know everything. I want to know how many people were here. I want to know how they got to us without us even noticing. I want answers. This ends now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 745 40
Jace Kingston is president of a notorious outlaw MC, the Furious Basterds, and a single father with three little girls to raise by himself. Addy is a...
2.4M 60.7K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...
201K 6.1K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
178K 4.7K 26
**** COMPLETLY RE-WRITTEN 12.02.21 RE-EDITED YET **** Brooke grew up around bikes but lived a sheltered life according to her parents, everyone knows...