Reversed

By T-Hotland

King of Hell!Tom x Fallen Angel!Reader Heaven truly was a beautiful sight to behold; he would take pleasure i... More

Teaser
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 {Epilogue}

Part 7

8K 191 299
By T-Hotland

Moodboard by: from tumblr

Word Count: 3.8K

⋆♕⋆♕⋆♕⋆

Walking back to her room after one of the more pleasant meals she had shared with Tom, Y/N could feel the soft tingles that crept up her skin every time his arm brushed against hers. Tom felt those same sparks too but while Y/N shivered at the sensation, he did his best to ignore how it pleased him, how it had him aching for more.

Each of them were reminded of the kiss they had shared days ago, of the fire that it had caused and how quickly things had escalated. Y/N still had no regrets, but she'd told Tom she needed to take things slow, still not entirely used to the fact that Heaven couldn't punish her anymore, not when she was in Hell and protected by Tom.

Of course, she'd told Tom this after the panic that ensued after discovering her white-grey wings had once again transformed into an inky mass of ink black feathers almost identical to the ones that Tom wore proudly. Y/N wondered when it had happened, if it was after Lucifer's attack or if it was after her kiss with Tom. For a moment she wondered if it was her punishment for giving in to her own desires with someone who was:

1. Not her marital partner

And 2. A demon

But as she thought about it more and even with the possibility of either of those reasons being the cause, she couldn't find herself to care. If her attraction to Tom was the cause of yet another change in her wings then she would take it gladly because being with him made her feel safe, safer than she had in a long time. And once she came to that realisation, Y/N surprised herself by how quickly she had seemingly fallen for him. Perhaps it was too quickly, and she'd let her guard down too soon, but every fibre of her being told her to trust Tom and to let him protect her.

Because there was once a time where her wings were her biggest concern, where they defined her and made her who she was. And while that was still true, and it did upset her to continue to stick out like a sore thumb, Y/N had somewhat come to terms with the fact that being an angel in Hell was always going to earn her unwanted attention, at least having black wings made her blend in more.

"Are you showering first, or am I?"

Tom's voice brought Y/N out of her own thoughts and for a moment she stuttered over her words, internally questioning when they had stepped inside her room.

"Or we could shower together if you prefer," He cut off her stuttering with his suggestive comment, raising his eyebrows with a sinfully good-looking smirk on his lips as he watched his angel turn a bright shade of red before she scrambled into the bathroom, making a big show of slamming the door and turning the lock loudly.

"I hate you!" Y/N shouted through the door in her embarrassment, her still red face transforming into a scowl as she heard Tom's loud barks of laughter at her comment.

Ignoring him, she stripped out of her clothes and jumped into the shower, relishing in the warmth of the water as it ran down her body. It was in those types of moments that she realised how cold Heaven truly was, which she hadn't seemed to notice before and as she stood in the shower with the piping hot beads falling over her, Y/N couldn't for the life of her wish that she was back in Heaven – she enjoyed the heat far too much.

In fact, she could have stayed under that hot running water forever had it not been for Tom's worried and slightly impatient knocking on the bathroom door. Rolling her eyes at his behaviour, Y/N turned off the water begrudgingly and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and quickly drying herself off before realising that in her haste to stop Tom from coming into the bathroom with her, she had forgotten to bring fresh clothes in with her. Groaning, she trudged over to the door, her towel wrapped securely around her body as she cracked it open a fraction to call out to Tom who was leaning back on the headrest of the bed.

"Could you please pass me some clothes?"

She knew the answer just by looking at the pure delight on his face upon hearing her words but still waited for his reply before she shut the door again.

"If you want clothes, darling, you'll have to grab them yourself."

Resting her back against the door, Y/N assessed her options and wondered if it was worth putting on her old clothes again but looking at them, they were covered in dirt and held the stench of death that hung in the air and just the thought of them made her feel dirty and unclean. So timidly, she cracked open the door again and called out to Tom, "Close your eyes," before she stepped back into the bedroom.

But he of course ignored her request, his eyes burning her skin as he devoured her with his stare and took in her beauty. He didn't even care that she caught him staring so blatantly at her almost-naked body, he was just happy to take in the view, knowing that she was his.

"I told you to close your damn eyes!" His angel growled as she held her towel to her chest with one hand and ruffled through the clothes in their wardrobe with the other.

"Tut tut, little angel," Tom teased as he got up from the bed and stalked over to Y/N making her squirm in her place as she felt him drawing nearer, "You know it's a sin to curse."

His hands slid around her waist as he stood behind her, pressing her back to his chest as he breathed down on her neck. "You-um-you d-do it," Tom smirked into her skin as he heard her stutter and he relished in the effect he had on her.

"Yeah well I'm a bad influence," His lips ghosted over her neck and he could feel her leaning into his touch as her eyes fluttered closed. Y/N hummed her agreement, surprised by how sexual the noise sounded in the moment but not nearly as surprised as she was when Tom growled and nipped at her skin when he heard it. Whirling around in his arms, she looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes and saw the lust that filled his as he stared right back down at her.

"S-still trying to take things slow, yeah?" Y/N couldn't decide if the question was aimed at Tom or herself as her eyes remained fixated on Tom. Regardless, he cleared his throat and took a step away from her to clear his head, knowing if he stayed that close to her for much longer and if she kept looking at him like...that, then he would lose all control he had over himself.

Turning around, Tom walked off to the bathroom leaving Y/N alone and feeling very much exposed as it dawned on her that she was still dressed only in a towel. She scrambled to put some clothes on to cover up, choosing a pair of Tom's sweatpants (which she couldn't even imagine him ever wearing seeing as he was always in a suit) and a large cotton t-shirt. Before he had even re-entered the room, she was curled up under the sheets watching the flickering flames of one of the torches hanging from the far wall.

The sight seemed to hypnotise Y/N so much that she barely noticed Tom's reappearance back into the room until she felt the bed dip besides her. Smiling as she felt gentle sparks run up and down her arms where Tom traced gentle patterns on her skin, she whispered a soft goodnight to him and scooted closer to him as she welcomed sleep.

⋆♕⋆♕⋆♕⋆

The sheets beside her were cold when she woke up, much to her dismay. Sitting up and scanning the room, she immediately spotted Tom's silhouette in the darkness wrapping his tie around his neck and could see how quiet he was trying to be with his every movement, making a soft smile grace her lips as she watched him.

"Do you have a meeting?" She startled Tom with her voice and he whirled around to meet her sleep-riddled gaze.

"Just a quick one with the King. I shouldn't be gone too long," Y/N nodded her head at his words before dropping her gaze to the sheets in front of her where her hands sat toying with the silk between her fingers, "What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing, I just... what's going to happen to Lucifer?" Her voice was small as she mentioned His name, not wanting to anger Tom with the memory of the man who was still locked up in the cells for now.

"He'll be tortured for a few more days until we send him to the Pits for eternity," Tom started, watching his angel carefully to gage her reaction to his words, "Is that okay with you?"

He sat down next to her on the bed and waited for her reply, tilting her chin with his hand so her eyes met his, "Well yes, but-erm-what are the Pits?"

"For a fallen angel, it's an eternity spent surrounding by there own nightmares come to life with no reprieve or escape. His own mind will turn against him there," Horror filled Y/N's eyes as she imagined what fate Lucifer had waiting for him and imagined herself in the Pits, wondering what she would see and what would torment her if she were there.

"You'll never see the Pits for yourself," Tom said as if reading her mind and Y/N nodded softly, "So are you really okay with what will happen to him?" It didn't really matter what she said, Lucifer's fate was already sealed before he'd even walked through Hell's Gates, but Tom wanted to know what she really thought about Lucifer and if he had to worry about her trying to visit him again.

"Yeah, I...I think he deserves it after everything he's done. I mean, he went against everything an angel should stands for when he tortured me, and he killed another angel; no punishment will ever be good enough for him because of that." Tom could hear the bitterness in Y/N's tone but as soon as she finished speaking, she blinked up at him and all he could see in her eyes was the innocence they held.

"I'll be back soon, love." He told her, kissing the top of her head as he stood before he turned and walked towards his father's office.

⋆♕⋆♕⋆♕⋆

"So, you haven't learnt anything about Heaven's defences?" Dom raged while his son sat expressionless in the seat in front of him.

"I've had a lot to deal with these-"

"That thing has been here for weeks, Thomas. Why haven't you got any new information?" He cut his son off, glaring down at him in hopes of making him falter but Tom showed no cowardice as he met his gaze steadily. "Perhaps if I were to talk to it myself..."

"NO!" Tom's entire body went rigid as he jumped up in alarm, knowing from the minute the word left his lips that it was a mistake. But he was unable to stop himself, he couldn't let anything happen to Y/N, especially not by his father's ruthless hand.

Leaning back in his chair, Dom's face became an impassive mask as he stated for a fact, "You care about it."

Tom said nothing. He couldn't lie, his father would sense any lie he could come up with; he had always had that aggravating ability which Tom detested. "You're priorities aren't in order anymore. I want that angel gone, banished. You can use the other one in the cells for information instead."

As if dismissing the matter entirely, Dom turned back to the paperwork strewn over his desk and waited for Tom to show himself out. However, he was confused when his son stayed where he was sat and continued to watch him before he spat out, "I'll go to the cells and use the other angel, but I won't banish Y/N."

"Oh it has a name," Dom said dryly, setting down the papers to look back at Tom, "Well this isn't a negotiation, you will do as I've asked."

"No, Y/N stays." Tom met his father's gaze steadily and unwavering, showing him just how strongly he stood by his words and simultaneously adding fire to his father's fury.

Standing from his seat, Dom took a few steps away from his desk so there was nothing between himself and his son and Tom watched his every move, alert and ready for any move his father may've made against him. "You will show me respect, I am still you're king!"

Tom stood to his full height too but kept his eyes level with his father's before exerting his full power onto him. He could feel it rushing through his body and then expelling out of it urgently as if it was something that had been supressed for far too long. Caught up in the relief he felt letting his power flow freely from him, Tom almost forgot about where he was projecting it until his father collapsed onto his knees and yelled out in agony.

"You aren't my king anymore," Standing over his father's kneeling body, Tom began to reign in his authority; the message and intent behind his words clear, before stepping back and allowing his father to recover.

"Now tell me what you know about an angel with black wings,"

⋆♕⋆♕⋆♕⋆

"What do you mean you have a theory? Tom you're acting weird just-just slow down for a second please!" Calling out after him, Y/N struggled to keep up with Tom's quick pace as he stormed down the hallway towards their chambers. After finding him leaving his father's office, Y/N had been breathlessly catching up with him as he muttered short sentences to her every question before stating that they had to talk more privately.

"For the love of the Gods Tom would you stop moving so damn quickly!" Quicker than lighting, Tom whirled around to face his angel with a glimmer of mischief in his already bright eyes and he stalked towards her, feeling like a predator chasing after it's next meal. Y/N had to stop in her tracks in her surprise and then took careful steps backwards once she realised Tom was moving quickly towards her but before she could get more space between them, he attacked.

Tossing her over his shoulder as if she weighed nothing, Tom turned and continued to take long, fast strides towards his chambers all the while ignoring Y/N's constant, unrelenting squeals of surprise. She did everything she could think of to get him to put her down, not particularly appreciative of the view of his backside while she was hanging upside down; yelling, punching and kicking her feet in the air until she was forced to stop when she realised she was only increasing her chances of being dropped.

"That was not funny," She scowled across the room at Tom as he moved to close and lock the door behind them, but her statement only earnt her a wink as a reply, "Now will you tell me what your 'theory' is?"

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Tom ushered for Y/N to do the same before he began to retell the information his father had begrudgingly told him earlier.

"My father remembered an old fairy-tale story that my mother used to love about the Gods one day intervening in Our World to put an end to the discrepancies between Heaven, Hell and Earth," Immediately capturing Y/N's attention, she criss-crossed her legs and held onto Tom's every word, listening to his with her beautiful eyes wide and trained solely on him, "The story talked about a single individual who would be used as a vessel for the Gods to work through so they could interact in our realms so that all three of them could be united and at peace.

"Well... what if you're their vessel?"

Dejectedly, Y/N rubbed her eyes and slouched in her place, not believing for a minute that what he was saying could possibly be true, "That's just a story, Tom."

"But it might not be! Some humans think that angels and demons are just stories, who's to say that this isn't a story based off of facts?" Sighing, Y/N drew her bottom lip between her teeth and began to pace the room; still pushing away any thoughts of the story being true.

"It could explain why you go into trances and why you have that hypnotising effect on people when they see you-"

"What hypnotising effect?" Y/N butted in, halting her movements as she turned to stare at Tom wide eyed, "Never mind."

"What if this is the reason you were born different and have always been an outcast? Because you're supposed to be different and special," Y/N could see how excited the idea seemed to make Tom and while it warmed her heart to know he cared about her so much, she didn't want to believe it, she couldn't!

It was too weird and too scary, and it just put too much pressure on her, pressure she couldn't handle. After all, she was just one angel, how could she carry the possibility of future prosperity between the realms on her shoulders alone? It wasn't possible... it couldn't be possible.

But the more she thought about it, the more it made sense. It did explain why she had always felt and looked different. It explained why she as an angel felt so at home in Hell. It could have even been one of the reasons why Lucifer turned against her.

"I-I don't want to be a vessel!" She cried out finally as it dawned on her that it could be true and she fell into Tom's arms, letting him comfort her and hold her while her whole world came crashing down around her. "I don't want to just be used whenever the Gods feel like it, I'm my own person damn it!"

"You really should stop cussing, love," Tom teased her softly as he continued to hold her, feeling her slight hiccup of laughter in his chest, "There's a chance that once you've done what the Gods need you to do, they won't be able to touch you anymore; that's what the story seemed to say."

Pulling away from Tom, Y/N wiped the tears from her eyes and took a few steps back; needing the space in order to think clearly. "I'm not saying I completely believe you, but if the story was true and I was the da- the vessel," seeing Tom's scornful look she had to cut herself off from cursing again before continuing, "How do you suppose I'm supposed to bring peace to all of the realms?"

Tom smiled as he said, "Become my Queen,"

"If an angel from Heaven were to be crowned the queen of Hell, then surely that would amend relations between the realms,"

"I know you're not naïve to believe that could be true, Tom, you know how far the feud between heaven and hell runs." She was right, he didn't believe that just becoming Queen would unify them, but it would give her the power to be able to start reconciling. As an angel she would still have the ability to travel to and from Heaven and Hell freely, so she could negotiate peace on either side.

Explaining this to her, Tom led her over to the mirror and snaked his arms around her waist. He met her unsure gaze steadily as he held her before continuing, "The Gods have chosen you, they believe you can do this and so do I,"

"But what if I'm not strong enough?"

"You're the strongest angel I have ever met, Y/N." His fingers gently brushed across the feathers of her wings and Y/N shuddered underneath his touch, "These feathers show your strength just as they show how special you are. You were chosen for this, love." Smiling, Y/N turned around in Tom's arms and rested her hands against his shoulders before reached up and pecking his lips briefly.

That was when she made the decision to be selfish. If she really was a vessel for the Gods and if they really could send her into trances and make her do thing she didn't really want to, she had every right to act on the things she did want to do. So, she kissed him again, and again and again until he was leading her towards the bed and lying her down against the silk sheets, his hands exploring her body while hers held him to her.

She savoured every movement his hands made and every kiss he put against her skin, wrapping her legs around his torso to secure herself to him as his lips travelled across her jaw and nipped at her neck teasingly. She felt as if she were in a trance and yet she knew she was completely in control, nobody was making her do these things with Tom; it was just him and her and, in that moment, all the could think about was him.

So, she let him help her out of her shirt, discarding the material haphazardly in a far-off corner of the room, leaving her torso completely vulnerable to his heated stare. "Beautiful," She heard him mutter breathlessly before he began his descent across her chest, leaving sweet kisses across every inch of her skin that made her writhe and mewl beneath him with his every touch. She could feel his smirk against her skin and it only aroused her more, uncaring of how sinful her thoughts were becoming until she felt Tom's hands travelling closer towards her aching heat.

"T-Tom," Hearing her breathless whimper of his name only aroused Tom more and he could feel his trousers tightening just by that one word alone leaving her lips. From the moment he heard it, he knew he wanted more; Tom wanted every demon, angel and human alike to hear her screaming his name as he marked her as his for eternity.

"Do you want this, darling?" His fingers hooked under the waistband of her pants suggestively as he waited for her reply and he watched as she softly nodded her head against the pillows, eyes clouded over with lust. "I need to hear it, love. Tell me you want this,"

He tugged sharply on her waistband causing her clothed core to grind beautifully against his leg and Y/N whimpered at the pleasure the friction caused. Briefly, she remembered her words from the previous night where she'd told Tom she wanted to take things slow, but she didn't have to think twice now, she knew what she wanted...

"I want this Tom, I want you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 548 67
This is a book of random images about the Holland brothers and Harrison Osterfield. There's fluff, smut and all of the above. Peter Parker/Spider-Man...
1K 42 5
Nobel mermaid Harry Potter falls in love with Prince Tom Riddle, the last heir to the Slytherin Kingdom, after saving him from drowning. He trades hi...
67.4K 1.1K 30
Tom walks forward, your back hitting the wall, he then pulled away with a dark look on his face as he brings his lips closer to your ear "I love you...
18.3K 203 49
"Why have you been acting so weird around me today?" "What? I haven't been acting weird." I sit on the bed and cross my arms, wincing when the press...