Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)

76 2 0
By Hydra1996

2 days later at the Dusk on the balcony 

Qrow leaned on the fence and looked unpleased. Arion joined him.

Arion: No luck with the search of the huntsmen and huntresses?

Qrow: No... This isn't right. I get one or two of them, but... all of them? 

Arion: *sighed* Something isn't right. And it was not because of your Semblance this time. Sorry to say, but I don't trust Professor Lionheart.

Before Qrow could answer they heard from behind a portal opens.

Qrow: Raven?

Arion: What does she want?

But they heard a motorbike engine muffled from there.

Qrow: Oh.

Arion: Can it be...?

They then saw Yang and Weiss riding on bumblebee came out of the portal and stopped before them.

Arion: Yang... Weiss... How? Never mind. I'm glad to see you guys again. Nice arm, Yang. *noticed the necklace* You have still the necklace I gave you. I'm happy you didn't threw it away. Ir abelas ma'vhenan.

Yang came then up to him and slapped him hard on his cheek.

Yang: Don't leave me ever again. *hugged him*

Arion: *blushed but smiled softly* No, I will not. *returned the hug*

Weiss: Uhm... Can we get in?

Qrow: Would be better. Come you love birds.

Arion: Uhm, yeah, right.

Qrow opened then the door.

Qrow: We're back!

Ruby: *echoed* Be right there!

Qrow: Hey, uh, Ruby?

Arion: You should see this.

Ruby: I'm coming!

Ruby came then up with a tablet on it a teapot and two cups.

Ruby: So, we didn't know how many people were coming, so we just cooked all of it.  

When she looked up she gasped and let the tablet fall so the pot and cups shattered on the ground. She saw on the side of Qrow and Arion, Yang and Weiss before her. Yang walked then to her little sister.

Ruby: Yang, I... I'm so sorry! I-I should've stayed, and I should've talked to you more! I'd-I just... *tears came out* I wasn't sure if you wanted me around and- 

Yang interrupted and hugged Ruby.

Yand: I love you. *tears streamed out*

Ruby sobbed and leaned into the sister hug.

Ruby: I love you too.

Jaune, Ren and Nora came up and smiled at the scene. Arion and Qrow who standed on the side smiled too. Oscar came then up in the room.

Oscar: Uh. *smiled when he saw the reunion*

Weiss wiped a tear away, before she looked down.

Ruby: Weiss.

Weiss looked up and saw that the sisters opened their arms so that she could join the hug. She smiled and rushed in to join. While they watched the scene Oscar noticed a red mark on Arion's cheek that looked like a hand.

Oscar: Uhm, Arion? 

Arion: Hm?

Oscar: W- where did you get the mark on your face?

Arion: Oh. Say we so: I deserved it.

At the dinner table

The currently present members of Team RWBY and Team JNPR plus Arion all had dinner together, sharing stories of what they have been up to since they all last saw each other. The mood was very cheering.

Yang: How did you lose your map at a time like that?!

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since. *Yang, Weiss and Jaune laughed*

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune; I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Oh, me? Did you see Ren during the fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awsome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. *smiled* Thank you.

Everyone laughed and some time later... After Weiss told what happened in the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby: *gasped* You did not!

Weiss: *supported her head with the hand and looked down ashamed* Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let the lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not! Even if I did really want to.

Arion: What a shame. Next time I should turn into my dragon form she becomes a snack for me.

Weiss: Arion!

Arion: What? I'm then not human, faunus or elf. So that's not cannibalism.

Yang: That's somehow gross. Wait dragon?

Nora: No way, I don't believe it.

Weiss summoned her Boarbatusk next to Nora and she shrugged off, and when she saw the dragon claw from Arion that was before his arm, she shrugged again and fell on the side. Then all laughed. When the pot with Ramen was empty, Yang showed then the others her new arm.

Yang: It's no replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jaune: That's amazing.

Ren: Incredible.

Ruby: *inhaled exitedly with puppy eyes, ran to Yang and holded her arm up* And it's just as strong?

Yang: Hm, sure is. 

They heard then a bang on the table and saw Nora grinning while her elbow rested on the table ready for arm wrestling.

Nora: Wanna bet?!

Weiss: Nora, please, now's not the time...

Arion: Too late...

The both already started to arm wrestle. Jaune and Ren cheered on Nora and Ruby for Yang. Arion watched silent the game smiling while Weiss looked annoyed. 

Jaune: Don't let her beat you! You can do it!

Ren: C'mon! You can do this!

Jaune: C'mon!

Ren: Show'em what team JNPR's made off!

Arion: Show her what you can do, Yang!

Ruby: C'mon, sis! Aw, you can't lose to a girl in a skirt!

Weiss: You wear a skirt Ruby. 

Ruby: Weiss, you're not cheering loud enough! *shook Weiss*

Nora: It definitely feels like the original, I'll give you that!

Yang: Yep. But, it does have some new features!

Nora: Heh, oh yeah?

A sound was heard and Nora was thrown suddenly back onto a wall while she held Yang's robotic arm on her hand and groaned in pain.

Jaune: Did she... win?

 Arion: You cheater. *chuckled*

When Nora came back to her sins she saw the robotic arm she holded, screamed in terror and threw it away that Yang catched with her other arm and laughed. Later Jaune put all bowls into the pot.

Jaune: Gyah... We ate it all... *picked up the pot with the bowls* Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick...

Yang: Easy there, Vomit Boy, I believe in you.

Arion: Vomit Boy?

Jaune: Forget it. *sarcastic* Ooh, we're doing nickname throwbacks now. Wonderful *leaved into the kitchen with the dishes*

Weiss giggled

Nora: I mean, the Ice Queen seems to like it. *Ruby laughed at Weiss*

Weiss: I so did not miss you people.

Nora: *gasped* Oh my gosh! She really does like it! What went and warmed your heart while you were gone?

Weiss: Hey! You make it sound like I úsed to be terrible.

Arion: You were terrible.

Weiss: Oh yeah? Wasn't it you who was all 2 minutes in panic when you saw all mechanical machines in your first 3 weeks? You always shouted demons or abominations.

Arion: *blushed ashamed* I'm sure you already know that I came from the ancient past. My time hadn't this progress of technology! There were no bullheads, cars, scrolls and all of that things.

Yang: Nah. Just a lot to deal with at once.

Weiss: Hmph!

Yang: Hmph! *sticked her tounge out* 

Ren: It's been a long time. We've all grown our own ways.

Ruby: You really think so?

Ren: Well, think back to when we were all at Beacon, would you say you ever did anything foolish or embarrassing? Or do you think you were perfect?

Weiss: Oh gosh. *burried her face in her hands*

Yang: I may have been a little too gung-ho from time to time.

Ruby: Hee, you? I tried a 1v1 a Nevermore on the second day of school.

Arion: When I was in panic, I didn't wanted get out from my room, till you all forced me to get out and collect experience about all of the technologys you have.

Jaune: *came back* Yeah, well... don't even get me started. 

Ren: Well, that embarrassment- that desire to go back and tell yourself not to be so stupid- that just proves you're not the same person you used to be. You're smater, or kinder, or stronger, and you're not done growing yet. None of us are. 

A few seconds silent

Ruby: Yeah, turns out Ren gets real deep when he feels like talking. *everyone chuckled*

Nora: *stood up* Well, hold on! I thought I was pretty great in school!

Yang: Even at the dance? When you spilled punch all over yourself in front of-

Nora: *was suddenly behind Yang and Yang covered her ears* YES, especially the dance! THANK YOU, YANG! *Ruby and Weiss chuckled*

Qrow: How can seven people possibly make so much noise eating dinner?!

Qrow and Oscar stand next to Jaune. Nora stopped the music from her scroll and Oscar laughed light.

Back in the living room

Everyone were in the living room, Yang and Weiss were then filled in about what was known till now. The same what Qrow told once RNJR and Arion. Ruby, Jaune and Nora were sitting together in a sofa, with Ren and Oscar who's for now Ozpin, sat on on the chairs, and Yang, Arion and Weiss sat together in another sofa, while Qrow stood opposite to the coffee table in the middle. After a few seconds silent.

Weiss: So, the Maidens. Magic. Salem. Arion comes from a forgotten past and is himself a mage. It's all true?

Qrow: Uh-huh.

Ozpin: Miss Xiao Long, is this more or less what your mother told you?

Yang stayed silent with crossed arms.

Weiss: For the most part.

Yang: You forgot something. You forgot to tell everyone what you did to Qrow and my mother.

Jaune: What is she talking about.

Qrow: Oh great.

Arion: It seems your secret is out.

Oscar: Hm, that's not a secret I thought she would give up so easily. Your mother must trust you a great deal. *Yang starred at him* My ability to reincarnate, though a curse, isn't without a few key benifits. Much like the Maidens, I too possess a certain... "magical" power. *stood up and walked to Qrow* Using this power, I was able to gift the Branwen twins the ability to "see" more, to move freely and be unburdened by their natural bodies. I... Well... gave them the ability to turn into birds. Rather ridiculous sounding out loud, isn't it?

Ruby: Uncle?

Ren: You turned them... into birds.

Nora: Alright, now you're just messing with us.

Jaune: What else is new?

Arion: Okay you believed me I can turn into a bird and a dragon, but not him? Ruby. You saw me as I turned into an eagle right before you in the fight with Mercury.

Weiss: He's telling the truth. We saw it. Yang's mom... changed, right in front of us. Why would you do something like that? I mean, what is wrong with you?

Qrow: Yang, that's enough. We made a choice. We wanted this.

Ozpin: May I? *Qrow nodded* Granting this power to them was no trivial task, and I can assure you it was not done frivolously. I required assistance in gathering information on Salem's plans, as well as searching for Maidens when their hosts became unclear.

Ruby: Okay, so, have you done this with others? Like General Ironwood? Or Professor Goodwitch? Arion, can you something like that too? 

Arion: Never tried, but I think not.

Ozpin: As helpful as that might be, unfortunately it is not that simple. My power is finite, and if I'm being honest, dwindling. The amount that I gifted to Qrow and Raven was, all things considered, rather miniscule. You see, centuries ago, I sacrificed a great deal of magic to four young women, who I hoped would use my gift for good. They were the first Maidens. *turned to Yang* Miss Xiao Long, it was never my intention to lie to you. To any of you. There are just some matters that I prefer to... "play close to the chest". And if you asking why Mister Lavellan never told you of his origin before, was, I ordered him not to tell anyone. *looked to Qrow* I believe that's how you phrased it?

Qrow: Heh. Yeah.

Ozpin: Everyone has a choice. The Branwens chose to accept their powers and the responsibilities that came with them. And later, one of them chose to abandon her duties, in favor of her own self-interest. Now, all of you have a choice. If anyone wishes to leave, now is the time. There's no shame or disgrace in abstaining, only in retreat.

Everyone stayed on their places with silent, as a sign they not leaving.

Ozpin: Very well, then.

Yang stood then up

Ruby: Yang?

Yang: If Ruby sticks around, then I will too. If there's one thing I know about her, it's that she somehow always knows the right thing to do. But, if we're going to help, if we're going to keep risking our lives, no more lies. No more half-truths.

Everyone remained silent. Ozpin, Arion and Qrow exchanged a brief look with each other. 

Ozpin: *smiled* Understood. *Yang sat back down.*

Jaune: So... what now? I mean, what can we do?

Ozpin: Mm, that is a difficult question. One that I believe is best answered tomorrow.

Jaune: What do you mean?

Ozpin: The road ahead is undoubtedly with hardships and peril. However, it's been far too long since you have all been together. *touched Yang's shoulder* Please, take tonight, enjoy this moment.

Yang smiled. Oscar's eyes glowed then, Ozpin gave control of his body back. Oscar looked down and saw that his hand was still on Yang's shoulder.

Oscar: Geh! *took quickly his hand away and holded his cane with both hands*

Yang and Weiss chuckled, when then they heard a noice from Nora.

Nora: Oooooohh. Raven?! Qrow?! They're birds! Cracked it!

Ren shaked his head.

Arion: Nora? Did you even paid attention?

Later in the night

Arion couldn't sleep and decided to sneek out to the balcony enjoying the cold breeze while watching the moon.

Solas: You sure, you want do this?

Arion: Yes, the more I look the Vallaslin by looking on the mirror the more I think what you told me the real meaning. It must vanish.

Solas: Then concentrate and lead your hands on your face.

He did what Solas told him and the Vallaslin on his face dissapeard.

Arion: *sighed* Now, I'm free.

Yang: Free of what?

Arion shrugged and saw Yang behind him.

Yang: Calm down Forest Boy, I saw you sneaking out. So I followed you. You're alright.

Arion: Yeah, I had just something to finish.

Yang: Removing your tattoo?

Arion: Vallaslin, but yes. For a long time me people thought the Vallaslin is a sign to honor our gods, but for real it was a slave mark. We were not better then Tevinter.

Yang: You're sad that this Solas send you here into the future right?

Arion: Yes, but I think it was a good move, too, so I met you. I never had this feeling before. Yes, I miss everyone, but I can't always look backwards. I must look forward and see what happens next. I once slayed someone, who called himself a god. It will work a second time.

Yang: As long we survive. But I hope we all will.

Arion: I hope too. But now we will relax this night. Do you want something next?

Yang: ... No. I mean yes- I don't know. 

Arion: *teasing* Mm-hmmm. The little sun dragon became shy, how cute.

Yang: Shut up!

Arion: Hey, I was just teasing you.

Yang: I know, you dunce.

Silent

Yang: So what now.

Arion: Don't know. You can go back to your room or stay with me for a while longer.

Yang: *walked up to him* You don't know how much I missed you.

Arion: I know it very well. You didn't responded my messages, so I thought you broke up with me. It hurted me. Sorry, I should stop whining, now you're here with me and can finally tell you that you are the most precious to me and-  *looked down*

Yang: *holded his chin up to look at her* Stop talking. I know what you mean.

The looked each other before Arion holded her tight and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Yang was surprised for a second, but returned the kiss. After two minutes they teared apart and looked each other.

Arion: Well, then it's settled.

Yang: I think so.

Arion: Yeah, uhm we should go back to our rooms.

Yang: Your right. Good night my dragon.

Arion: Good night.

He looked shortly back to the moon and went back to his room.

TBC

Sorry, if this romance scene is bad. Like I said once I never did something like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
44.8K 861 53
REMAKE IN PROGRESS! When one of the last known active tenno in the origin system tries to escape the brewing conflict between grineer and the corpus...
24.6K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
13.4K 204 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...