Be Safe (Criminal Minds/Spenc...

By Cocobrist

Spencer races against time to save Amity, but can he save her in more ways than one? I'm no good at summaries... More

TAKEN
DISTRACTIONS
EMOTIONAL INVOLVEMENT
LIVING NIGHTMARE
NO ANSWER
SALVATION (READ WARNING)
OLD PHOTOGRAPHS
ENGLISH MUFFIN
DRINKING CHALLENGE
FIRST KISSES
SEEING HOW THINGS GO
DISTANCE
HEATING UP
FAIR WARNINGS
SAVING WATER
PHONE CALLS
FIRST DATE
MAKING PLANS
VACATION?
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS
VEGAS
I LOVE YOU
CARPET PICNIC
"WAS SPENCER JUST DANCING?"
BIRTHDAY BOY
DREAM HOUSE
"WELL, THAT WAS DIFFERENT"
BUBBLE BATHS
FEELINGS KNOWN
SIR
TEASING
SASS
PIE MASH
PUPPY
KEEPING THINGS
SAYING SORRY
HEADACHES
MAKING FRIENDS
GONE
BROKEN
WATCHING
SHE KNOWS
MEMORIES (read warning)
SUSCEPTIBLE
WINNER
SAFE
WITHDRAWAL
REUNITED
HOME
ADJUSTING
BABY STEPS
ATHENA
THE END
check the one shots

HAPPY NEW YEAR

5.2K 78 10
By Cocobrist

A/U - Maeve never existed ok, sorry :( 

 ooh, look, another update. I don't know if I'll be abe to update any time soon, so much love to you all 

Rated R for a reason!

 REID LEMON, REID LIME, REID SMUT, REID FLUFF, REID WHATEVER

drunk Spencer is fun Spencer woop 

AMITY POV

"I can't believe you got Spencer to dance, I'm simply amazed." JJ laughs as she flops onto the plush sofa's situated in the ladies room. 

"What can I say, I'm magic." I giggle as I reapply my lipstick. 

"So, now we're here, spill the beans." Penny says. My hand stops of its own accord. I feel my heart race. 

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently. I finish with my lipstick and sit next to JJ, taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet.

"Oh please, you two are even more loved up than usual, tell us what happened in Vegas." Penny sighs. 

"Yeah, tell us everything, no wait, don't." JJ says, a look of confliction on her face. "No, I want to know, I need to know."

"Okay, okay. He arranged this beautiful dinner on the roof of a hotel, the most breathtaking view of Vegas, we ate fantastic food and it was wonderful." I began.

"And?" JJ urges.

"He said 'I love you'," as my smile grows, so do there's. 

"What did you say?" Penny's eyes are wide.

"I said 'I love you too'." I whisper. 

"And?" JJ repeats herself.

"We, um, y'know." I flush.

"Oh my god!" Penny jumps off the sofa and runs in a circle before sitting down. "Ok, continue, how was it?"

"It was magnificent." I can't stop my ridiculous smile. "Obviously I haven't had the greatest thing to compare it to, but I suppose you just know, don't you? Has he had a lot of girlfriends?"

They glance at each other and then at the floor.

"Spencer is surprisingly successful with the ladies, but I swear he's never been in love before, I've never seen him like this." Garcia reassures me. 

"Oh, I don't mind, I mean, that was before me." 

"I have to say, you have made him even more wonderful," Garcia murmurs. We all smile for a second before JJ takes the lead and stands up.

"Come on, we have some more dancing and drinking to do until its Midnight."

We go back to the balcony where we continue to drink, I dance, get excited over Frankie Knuckles exquisite set. I get Spencer up to dance one more time, when I'm dancing with Derek, JJ, Rossi and Penny I can feel his eyes on me. I glance up every now and then and smile or wink at him. 

"Girl, you outdanced me, I am so impressed." Derek tells me as we head back up for the final time before midnight. 

"I didn't have a lot of friends back in England, but that didn't stop me raving as hard as I could." I laugh.

"Reid, your girl has replaced you as my best friend." he shouts. Spencer just shakes his head as he approaches us. He hands me a glass of champagne, has himself one and wraps his spare arm around my waist.

"Five minutes until midnight, I am so excited." Penny sqeals as she picks up the last glass of champagne. We all clutch one and they begin to say something they are thankful for this year, and something they hope to happen next year.

"I am thankful for the health and happiness of my friends and family, I hope next year brings us more joy." Hotch says, raising his glass.

"I am thankful for my team, and my babygirl especially. I hope next year brings more nights like this because new, fun Spencer is great." Derek grins as he raises his glass.

JJ: I am thankful for my son turning into a great little man, I hope next year brings us all great things.

Will seconds this, never much the talker.

Penny: I am thankful for Derek's abs, and I hope next year brings me many more sightings of said abs.

Rossi: I am thankful for not being shot, stabbed or punched this year, I hope next year is colder so Morgan has to wear more shirts.

Then its Spencer's turn, we all look at him but he's smiling at me. I feel my heart flutter.

"I am thankful for having you in my life, I hope next year I can keep trying to make you happy." he says, everyone is staring at him, he doesn't seem to care for once. Its like he only see's me. 

"I am thankful for having all of you in my life, you are all wonderful human beings and there is no way I could have coped without you here with me, I hope next year we get to spend more time together, and all of you are happy in whatever you do." 

We finally cheers, down out glasses and go to stand  at the balcony edge, looking over the dancefloor and stage.

"I am also thankful for you," I whisper to Spencer as he holds my hand. "I hope next year I get to wake up to your face as much as possible."

"I love you." he replies, just as quiet.

"I love you too." I say as I squeeze his hand. The countdown begins.

10... 9... Spencer wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him... 6... 5... his face moves closer to mine until we're staring into each others eyes. 3... 2... 1...

"Happy New Year!" everyone shouts in unison, Spencer's lips are on mine, we kiss like its our first and last.

"Happy Birthday baby." I say. He thanks me, when he pulls back he has my lipstick all over his mouth. I reach up and wipe it off, giggling.

"How is it scientifically possible for me to keep getting this stuff over my face, but yours is intact?" he mutters. I shrug and he smiles again, kissing me quickly on the lips before we turn to everyone else and wish them a happy new year, and they wish Spencer a happy birthday, telling him they'll drop off his presents and cards to the house later.

"Not too early, I don't think I'll be feeling any good tomorrow." Spencer announces. We second this with a 'cheers' and another round of shots. 

Even an hour later I still felt the burn of Spencer's lips on mine, as he mindlessly plays with my hand as he speaks to Hotch about something I cant quite concentrate on I felt the familiar tingling sensation come over me. Although it was familiar I feel I'd never get used to it, the heat and the want that comes with him touching me. He gently presses his thumb into the centre of my palm and it makes me shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asks, turning to me. I shake my head. 

"It wasn't that sort of shiver." I whisper. I see it take a few seconds before it clicks.

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Oh, as in, oh just wait until later." his lips are against my ear and I can't stop the look of shock on my face. I pull away to look at him and he just does this sort of lick-his-lips-raise-his-eyebrows-suggestively thing and I'm so glad I'm sat down because my knees would have given way if I hadn't been. He gets up and almost glides over to where Rossi is talking to Derek. I watch him, I can't help it, he is so perfect. He glances in my direction and his brown eyes catch mine, he smirks at me and I think to myself that I like drunk Spencer even more than I knew. 

//

We are sat in the back of a cab in silence after saying goodbye to the team. It wasn't awkward so to speak, there was just that tension there. We'd both given as good as we got in way of teasing, after I'd got my bearings back over his suggestive manner I think we considered it a competition.

"Spencer, are you-" he cuts me off with a kiss and as he touches me the tension disappears and I am drawn to him like a magnet. We kiss until my lips feel bruised, his hands running over my body, like he can't stop. My own untuck his shirt and run over his chest and stomach, I briefly wonder what would have happened if I'd had said I was thankful for Spencer's abs, they probably wouldn't believe the body on Spencer, seemingly getting better every passing minute, or maybe I just was more attracted to him with every passing minute. 

We pull up outside the house and I say a silent thank you because we were both getting a little carried away. I run up and wait by the door as he pays the driver. I get a shiver as I see the look in his eye as he approaches me, slowly. Too slow. When he finally reaches me he presses me against the door and kisses me hard, his tongue battling with mine although he easily wins. The fingers of his left hand wrap around my wrist and pin it above my head as he kisses me deeper, his whole body pressed against mine. I can feel he's already hard and he moans aloud as I push my hips against his. 

He pulls back, unlocking the door, and we fall through it, kissing once more. His hands greedily touch and squeeze as he kicks the door closed behind him. I begin to undo his shirt and quickly push it off of his shoulders, my mouth going to his skin, kissing, biting, sucking, marking him as mine. We do all this as we make out way to our room and as we enter he pulls back. 

I can't hide the look of disappointment.

"What is it?" I gasp, trying to catch my breath. He says nothing, just slides his hands from my waist, over my bum and down my legs where he reaches the hem of my dress, he pulls it up over my head before pushing me onto the bed. I look up at him, biting my lip. His eyes run down my body, then back up, as his eyes catch mine again he does that sexy smirk of his. 

"Are you gonna come here, or are you just gonna stand there and look pretty?" I tease. He unbuckles his belt and then climbs onto the bed with me. 

My fingers make their way to the fastening of his trousers, I undo it and he kicks them off his legs. along with his underwear He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra with expert precision. I raise my eyebrow at him but he ignores me, just dives into the crook of my neck. His lips press against my skin and I moan.

"I'm going to kiss your neck all the time, forever, just so I can hear that noise." he sighs into my ear. 

"I am more than fine with that." I gasp as he bites my chest. I reach down and shimmy off my pants.

"How on this Earth did I get you?" he murmurs. I open my mouth to give a smartass answer but he silences me with his lips once more. He slides his arm under me before lifting me further up the bed. His hands go exploring as his lips are on my ear. His panting is driving me crazy, my toes curl as his fingers slide between my thighs. 

"You're so wet." he says in my ear, so quietly I'm not sure he said it at first, but then I know he has. He takes my earlobe between his teeth and gently nibbles on it. He continues to tease me, getting me so close using his fingers and then stopping completely, then repeating.

"Spencer, stop." I manage to shout out, the frustration clear in my voice. 

"You want me to stop?" he asks, taking his hands away from me.

"No!" I say a little too loudly. He chuckles in my ear, his fingers now drawing shapes onto the skin of my inner thigh. 

"Then what do you want?"

"You know what I want." I sigh, exasperated.

"Say it." he purrs. I feel all my hairs stand up on end. He takes one of my hands in his and pins it above my head. "Say it."

"I want you inside of me."

"Good girl." as he says this he slides inside of me and I close my eyes and gasp. I wonder if I will tire of this, I remember once my very drunk at the time friend of my mothers told me that people who tire of having sex aren't doing it right. I couldn't imagine not enjoying this, feelling him inside me, hearing his moans and sighs, hearing my name spill from his lips in the height of pleasure. 

Its like every time is better than the last. We respond to each others bodies perfectly, like we're in sync. Then I start to feel the build-up, like there's something starting in my core and moving through every inch of my bod. It build and builds until there is this moment, like the moment you reach the top of a roller coaster and there's a second you are over everything and you forget you're on a roller coaster, before it all comes crashing back. Its like the world itself took a moment to pause. 

The world doesn't stop for Spencer though, he keeps moving, faster. I feel the build up again, this time its a lot more intense, but feels more slow burning. My legs wrap around him tighter, pulling him to me more. His fingers slide through my hair and pull ever so slightly.

"Holy shit, Am, yes." I run my tongue along his collarbone as he slides his hand from my hair to under my waist, pulling me up to him even more. I feel like I'm going to burst. His own hips move faster. Harder. Fast. Hard. Fast. 

"Fuck!" I almost scream, my curse is followed by his name, my nails dig into his back so hard I'm 90% sure I draw blood, but at this precises moment neither of us seem to care. I feel Spencer's body stiffen and then he collapses onto me. 

We stay that way for a second before he rolls onto his back and we both lie there panting, naked bodies slick with sweat. 

"Well, that was..." Spencer starts, but doesn't finish, his breathing still ragged.

"I know." I say, knowing what he means. We don't look at one another, but our fingers lace together and he squeezes my hand. 

 "Am I bleeding?" he asks as he sits up. I gasp at the sight of his back, hand cupping my mouth.

"Shit, I am so sorry."

"You think I care?" he laughs, rolling over to kiss me. "You are delightful."

He places one final kiss on my lips before lying down and pulling me to him. I tangle my legs through his.

"Happy Birthday Spencer." I murmur, tiredness finally taking over me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.4K 44
it was a mutual belief between Kyoya Ootori and Y/N L/N that nothing in life comes for free. everything has a price, be it monetary or not. neither o...
742K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...