The Shadows We Pass [JONGHO]

By Triple-Khaos

A twist on a true story Choi Minho and Kim Jonghyun are from a popular boy band called SHINee. Things change... More

Chapter 1: It's a different feeling
Chapter 2: What's going on?
Chapter 3: I want that
Chapter 4: Can we really do this?
Chapter 5: The Beginning
Chapter 6: SHINee
Chapter 7: Is this reality?
Chapter 8: Grateful
Chapter 9: Secret kept, but not so well
Chapter 10: Minho, I'm Pregnant
Chapter 12: Its a...

Chapter 11: Taemin, really?

181 6 2
By Triple-Khaos

Minho POV

I just couldn't believe this. Tears clouded my vision, the happiest tears.

"We're gonna have a baby, Jonghyun,"  A smile crossed my face saying this out loud.

"Yeah, we are," He smiled back, he also had tears in his eyes.

By this time, we were in the car after we had dinner. We were on our way back to the hotel. In this moment, I thought, how would we tell the members?

"When did you find out darling?" I looked over at my lover who was next to me in the passengers seat.

"I actually took a pregnancy test when we stopped at the corner store that one time," Jonghyun laughed.

"Ah! I'm so hard headed I would've never guessed honestly," I lightheartedly responded.

"You are easy to trick," He smiled.

He looked down at his belly and said, "Mommy was sick because of you baby."

I couldn't help but smile, my heart was so warm. I already knew how good of a mother he was from the small interactions with our baby.

*****************

3 months had passed since we arrived home from vacation. Jonghyun was 16 weeks pregnant, 4 months if you speak English and not pregnancy. His pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly so far. Just mild sickness, but mostly our hearts are just full of so much love. We were so in love with our baby. Everyday I would give them kisses, tell them how much I love then even if they couldn't hear it.

"Look Minho! My bump is growing!" Jonghyun enthused, his shirt pulled up with his small round belly exposed.

"Thats awesome!" I responded, in awe of our baby.

He placed his hand on his stomach, "Our baby is getting so big."

"Which is a good and a bad thing," I added.

"Why a bad thing love?" Jong looked at me concerned. It seemed like he took what I said the wrong way.

"Not a bad thing! Just, you know, shawols will begin to notice it," I said, clarifying my previous statement. I didn't mention that we also hadn't told our fellow members yet.

"Oh, you're right," He thought, "I don't know how I'd tell them."

It wasn't unusual that fans assume something is up when idols gain weight. Some have even been falsely accused of pregnancy. Ever since Baekhyun announced his pregnancy, everyone has been on the spectulation of other idols being pregnant.

Jonghyun was one of them.

But its not that bad, only a few have had their speculations. It sure is stressful though. We never clarified that he was. But it seems like its the next step.

"Maybe just make an instagram post? I don't really want to make a big announcement like Baekhyun did," Jonghyun added.

"I don't really either. Neither do I want to announce our relationship just yet," I said, making myself a little bit more comfortable on the bed.

Once Jonghyun saw me lay down, he quickly came to lay down next to me.

"I don't know," He said, sighing.

"Don't stress about it my love," I reassured, bringing his hand to my lips and kissing it. This brought a smile to his face.

"I want to tell the members," He looked me in the face, "I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" I questioned, caressing my lover's face with my hands. It was something we had talked about a lot, I never expected Jonghyun to be ready so soon.

"Yeah, they deserve to celebrate with us," Jonghyun declared.

*************************************

We finally arrived at Kibum, Jinki and Taemin's house. Jonghyun was very adamant about telling them right at the very moment he thought of it. And well, as the boyfriend to someone who is pregnant, I had no choice but to accept. Not like I would've denied anyway.

"Are you ready?" I asked Jonghyun who was beside me in our stationary car.

He took a deep breath, "I think so." He gave me a smile.

We both got out of the car, I held my lover's hand. I walked up to the door and opened it, without any knocking, since they know us well enough.

"Hey yall!!" I greeted the bunch, who were scattered across the house.

"Oh hey!" Jinki exclaimed, extending himself over the kitchen island.

"JJONG!!!" Taemin embraced Jonghyun, in which he gladly accepted his embrace. Jonghyun smiled sweetly, hugging the younger. While this was happening, I just sat on the couch next to Kibum.

Jonghyun came over to me and hugged me.

"Aww, I love you," I gave him a peck on his lips, and he sat down super close to me. I placed my hand naturally on his waist.

"Soooo," Jinki started to get our attention.

"What?" I asked.

"What did y'all come her so suddenly for?" Jinki asked, I held Jonghyun's waist tighter.

"Oh, I-I- We just wanted to fellowship!" I fumbled on what to say, I was internally mad at myself, and by the look on Jonghyun's face, he wanted to be mad but couldn't.

"Okay?" Jinki said with a skeptical look on his face.

I giggled with a guilty smile on my face, if he wasn't skeptical before, he is now.

"Minho, what the heck?" Jinki questioned jokingly.

"Nothing! Haha-" I was stopped by Jonghyun lightly nudging me to get me to shut up.

"Wait," Taemin squinted his eyes, looking straight at me and Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled, and lightly pulled his shirt down to mask his bump.

"Jonghyun," Taemin said.

"Yes?" Jonghyun smiled brightly, sweat breaking.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked, smiling, he knew he just ruined our whole surprise.

"No! Haha! Its-"

"Yes..Taemin..Yes," Jonghyun stared at Taemin with his angry eyes.

"Oh my gosh! I'm SO sorry Jong!!!" Taemin said sarcastically, bursting into laughter.

"That is not funny Taemin!!" Jonghyun pouted, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Taemin.." I looked at him with a disappointed expression coming from my eyes.

Taemin was still laughing, but Jinki tried to lighten the mood, "Um, well, congratulations guys!"

"Thank you," I replied, Jonghyun buried his face into my chest. I cuddled him close to comfort him.

"I really can't believe this, are you serious? How far along is he?" Kibum added.

"Yes, I'm serious. He's 16 weeks today,"  My mood was lightened, because I enjoy talking about the baby so much.

Meanwhile, through my other ear I could hear Taemin pleading for Jonghyun's forgiveness. He blatantly just ignored every word and hid himself in my chest. I also ignored Taemin while me and Kibum were talking.

"That's so awesome Ming!!!" Kibum exclaimed, getting closer as I pulled a card out of my pocket.

"Look, this is what we were going to use to announce the pregnancy," This card showed an ultrasound photo on it, along with cute text.

Kibum snatched the card out of my hand, "Ming, that's so cute! You made that!"

"Haha, never thought of it that way," I gave a soft smile, "I did."

"That's your baby, Ming," Kibum looked at me and smiled widely. Jonghyun looked up at me and kissed my cheek.

"Jonghyun, are you okay?" I looked into his glossy, dark brown eyes with a serious face.

"Yes, my love," He brought me into a hug with a smile.

"J-Jong," Taemin approached.

"Don't talk to me, Taemin."

*********************************

Y'all!!!!! I finally updated!

life has been HECTIC. I moved across the country, started sophomore year of a brand new school. lots of emotion, lots of adjustment, its been a MESS. thanks for being so patient with me <3

I appreciate y'all more than y'all will ever know. Thank you so much for reading! Every read, vote, comment, everything brings a smile to my face

-Admin3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 746 13
Kibum had always love Minho. One day he decided to confess his love to Minho but before he could get the chance to confess Minho said that he is dati...
9.6K 438 56
Sequal to "Single Parent" Choi Minjae is all grown up now in high school. He knows he has a crush on his best friend, but his friend likes someone el...
32.5K 983 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. But everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character...
2.3K 69 42
Lee Minhyung and Lee Donghyuck were childhood best friends since they were in kindergarten. They knew each other's secrets, except for Donghyuck who...