My Hero ||Beauty And The Beas...

By Rockstar120675

Y/N is a simple girl who loved nothing more than reading and adventure. One Day, when her brother went out to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Y/N
Chapter 2: The Beast
Chapter 3: Exchanging
Chapter 4: First Impression
Chapter 5: Warming Up
Chapter 6: A Long Time
Chapter 7: West Wing
**OMG**
Chapter 8: Thank You
Chapter 9: A Gift
Chapter 10: Manners
Chapter 11: New Feeling
Chapter 12: Clean Up
Chapter 13: Interrogating
Chapter 14: Another Surprise
Chapter 15: Sick
Chapter 16: Ribbons
Chapter 17: Captured
Chapter 18: Him.....
Chapter 19: Ask Her
10K Reads!! Upcoming Q&A!
Chapter 20: Dance
Chapter 21: I Love Her
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Empty Feeling
Chapter 24: Searching
Chapter 25: Kill the Beast
Chapter 26: Final Battle
Chapter 27: Confession
Thank You
Some Behind the Scenes

Q&A answers

10K 210 49
By Rockstar120675

The Q&A is here just like I promise. So I gathered all the questions together and I'm ready to answer them.

Firstly Thank You❤ And secondly unfortunately I do not have any pets. The only animal that I could never have as a pet is a dog. They scare me to death😂

I never played an instrument although I would like to. To answer your other question, I would like to learn how to cook (I pretty much suck at cooking), sewing, and digital art (I'm really good at Traditional Art. Digital Art, however, is not my strongest point)

Thank You❤  I hope you have a wonderful day too!

1. I'm doing Amazing
2. Oh boy....I have a lot of favorite animes. So I will list them all. They're not in a specific order since its hard to choose one over the other

·Hunter X Hunter (Super Underrated Shonen Anime but the writing is so good)
·Death Note (Another Great Shonen series)
·Dragon Ball Z (It was my first anime so its one of my favorites. I'm including ever version. Original, Z, GT, and somewhat Super)
·Assassination Classroom (The comedy is amazing)
·Erased (The last two episodes were kind of disappointing but for the most part its a pretty enjoyable series)
· Mob Psycho (Same Creator of One Punch Man but in my opinion I think its better than OPM)
·Angels of Death (Its a new anime but I love it so far)
· Yu Yu Hakusho (Made by the same creator of HXH. Its an old 90s anime but its really good and also underrated. I'm still watching it and so far I'm enjoying it)
·My Hero Academia (Of course I love this show)
And then anime movies: Ponyo (First Studio Ghibli movie), Wolf Children, My Neighbor Totoro

I have many more animes but these are like my top ones.

3. My Hobbies. Well I love Drawing, Video Games, and watching Anime.

4. I'm glad that you really like this book❤❤

I would rather be eaten by Cinnamon Scarecrows since Scarecrows don't have teeth so it wouldn't be so bad.

1. Only one language (Well I'm learning Spanish right now since its a required class I have to take so I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish)

2. Drawing as well. I really just taught myself. I mean I had friends that gave me a few drawing tips but for the most part I learned on my own

3. Oooo. That's a tough one. I'm thinking a crossover between Hunter X Hunter and My Hero Academia

4. Tough one. My body would probably tell me to go find a sport and be more active.

5. Going to Walt Disney World this year. I bought like four plushies. Roo from Winnie the Pooh, Vintage Mickey and Minnie mouse, and Todd from Fox and the Hound. Also I got this cute Minnie Mouse Headband. Was it expensive? Very expensive lol.

6. Hmm....i would say a perfect day for me, is just stay at home and gets some sleep. With school in the way, my sleep schedule is messed up.

You're welcome❤ I'm glad you're enjoying this book.

I would say that I really love Disney and I'm a fan of their movies but not like a HUGE one. The only Disney Movies I haven't seen was Moana and some of their super older ones. If we're counting Pixar then I haven't seen Coco and The Good Dinosaur. I also haven't watch the Live Action Disney Movies since I don't like remakes of originals. To be honest, I love Traditional Disney more when they did 2-D films than their 3-D/live remakes but there are some CGI films I love from them.

My favorite Disney Movie. I would say the Fox and The Hound. Its a very underrated Disney Movie but its soo good but also very sad so if you're planning on watching it, then beware of the emotional scenes because they can get to you.

But of course my other main favorites are Lion King, Beauty and the Beast (original), Princess and the Frog, and Wreck It Ralph. If we're counting Pixar then my all time favorite Pixar Movie is Toy Story but I also love the Incredibles and Brave.

Good Question. I honestly don't know myself. Maybe in the future but I don't know what the story should be about.

This was a very quick Q&A but the questions were extremely fun to answer. If you have anymore then I'll be more than happy to answer them.

**For those wondering when the next chapter is going to be posted, I would say sometimes next week. The Next Chapter is going to be the dance and I just want everything to be just right so this upcoming chpater might take a while but not too long**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.4K 44
Lily Marlow loves to bake. She loves eating the food she makes, of course, but it's much more than that; seeing people smile, making them happy, is t...
920K 32.4K 21
❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ A secret relationship between (Y/n) and the world's greate...
22M 966K 73
Still With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. In t...
411K 18.1K 46
[Reader x Amajiki Tamaki] Weak. Pathetic. Someone born with a butterfly quirk was surely bound to stay at rock-bottom in the world of heroes. But no...