thief┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ four ⌟

26.1K 2K 2.1K
By chogiwanese

mark what the fuck lee!

mark groaned, it was ten in the evening and someone's out there shouting his name ❝what's with people putting curse words in my name?

he forced himself to stand up from his bed and got out of his room only to see donghyuck staring down, looking like he had just been scolded. mark raised a brow at his cousin who was looking at him, demanding an explanation.

who is this?❞ he pointed at donghyuck, trying his best not to call him a 'thing'

a year of not visiting his cousin and he changed? he used to know mark as a sweet kid, kind and obedient child. but what is a guy doing inside his house? is he now bringing guys over just because his parents are busy and mostly not home?

mark went down from the stairs ❝it's late, what are you doing here?

his cousin crossed his arms ❝didn't you miss me? it's been a year.

donghyuck had the urge to run away but he knows mark would just catch up to him or worse, call the police to find him. he hated how rich kids can do anything in life, it's so unfair from the people who are struggling to live.

taeyong hyung, we met last month.❞ mark pulled donghyuck back and went in front of him

the man shrugged ❝that was at your father's office.❞ he then changed to a serious look ❝now who's that?

mark was about lie that donghyuck is their new maid but then he realized that taeyong knows how his parents are. they may be rich but they aren't a big fans of having someone to clean at home so it's either mark and his mom left at the house or just mark. mark rarely sees his father at home but he visits the office if he has time.

he couldn't also tell taeyong that donghyuck is someone who stole his wallet and donghyuck is here to pay everything he did to make mark suffer, and that is to clean the whole house.

he's donghyuck.

donghyuck wanted to punch mark in the face so bad, how can he introduce him to someone he didn't know. as much as he can, he wanted to be away from people, especially the rich people. he didn't want anyone to know him and he immediately regretted telling mark his name.

mark, a rich boy who he barely even knew.

taeyong raised a brow at donghyuck, looking disgustingly at him ❝yeah and so what if his name is donghyuck?

mark tightened his grip on donghyuck's wrist ❝what are you doing here?

does your parents know?

hyung—

mark, does your parents know that you're bringing..❞ he scanned donghyuck from top to bottom, which insulted the younger for some reason ❝him here?

mark took a deep sigh ❝he's my classmate and we're doing a project.

and as if he believes mark ❝you don't usually pair up with other people except for your friends.

mark shrugged ❝well i guess he's my friend now.

taeyong faked a giggle ❝why did i see him cleaning a while ago then? shouldn't the both of you be in the study room?

mark wondered why he has a cousin like taeyong. a guy who really needs to know everything. he knows taeyong is just worried and is protecting him, taeyong is actually a good cousin. a kind of cousin that you wish you have because of how brotherly like he is. but isn't he going to far?

there's only one thing he hates about taeyong and that's his hatred for people who couldn't reach his standards, people like donghyuck. maybe because he grew in a place filled with high ranking people and has a boyfriend who manages one entertainment company.

donghyuck decided to clean the mess we made before leaving the house, right hyuck?❞ actually, he was planning on making donghyuck stay until he thinks about how donghyuck could repay all the money he used.

donghyuck snapped out from his thoughts when mark nudged him ❝huh.. yeah?

mark started dragging donghyuck but before they could leave the house, taeyong's call echoed around the living room and made them stop their tracks.

donghyuck?

donghyuck gulped and looked at mark, questioning if he should turn around or not and when mark nodded his head, donghyuck turned aeound only to see taeyong having a big smile, a kind of smile he didn't wear a while ago when he saw him cleaning the living room.

nice to meet you.❞ taeyong said

🏵

why can't you just tell me where you live?❞ mark was still holding the younger's wrist, dragging him to a small restaurant that's, according to donghyuck, near to his house.

not like we'll see each other again.❞ donghyuck rolled his eyes

meeting mark's cousin, the guy a while ago named taeyong, was added to his list of reasons why he shouldn't meet mark ever again. he could see the disgusted face of his cousin when he saw him cleaning and then a sweet smile when he knew he was mark's classmate, when he's really not.

where do you go?❞ donghyuck cleared his throat ❝i mean school.

sm university, why?❞ mark clicked his tongue ❝that's unfair, i answered your question and you didn't answer mine.

so that was the reason why taeyong gave him a smile, he was happy that mark brought someone from the same standards than someone, taeyomg thought, from the streets. it means taeyong will hate him if he ever finds out that he's not who mark introduced him to be.

rich bitch.❞ donghyuck mumbled under his breath, making sure mark didn't hear it

but unfortunately, mark did ❝excuse me?

donghyuck pulled his hand back, making mark panic as he thought donghyuck would run away but stopped himself from grabbing donghyuck's wrist when he saw the younger pointing at somewhere.

it was an apartment, a high class one.

mark widened his eyes ❝you didn't use my money for that, did you?

the younger had a smile while shrugging ❝i don't know, maybe.

donghyuck started walking inside the apartment, leaving mark that was frozen at his spot. donghyuck could've used all mark's money in renting an apartment inside.

the younger sighed as he wore his hoodie, hiding his face as he went through the crowd of business man, and other rich people. people who have authorities, who has the power, who is someone who can't blend in with commoners. and here is donghyuck, going through those kinds of people.

he continued to walk, not minding the stares of other people and decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator where he could meet another group of people he couldn't relate.

after moments of walking, a good thirty minutes actually, he finally reach at the top, the rooftop. he heaved a sigh before opening the door only to know that it was raining.

what a perfect night night.❞ he said, with no emotions and jumped on the small, used and old, sofa that was at the side.

this was his home. already worn out sofa as his bed, and some used clothes at the side (piled up), with woods and cardboards used as his roof. it may not be pleasant to see but it was comfortable. not like he could do something if it's uncomfortable. among all places why here? because no one would expect a guy like him living at a high class apartment, specifically at the rooftop. plus, he chose this building because the view here is nice.

and so that no one would find him. no one, especially mark. he wished that he won't see the older ever again. more reasons not to see him after knowing what kind of person his cousin is. if part of his family is like that then what would his parents be? donghyuck thinks that they're just like taeyong, loves to look down on people.

all i did was stole a wallet.❞ honestly, if he meets mark again then he would rather go to jail than let the older boss him around

my wallet.❞ a voice suddenly replied to him ❝which was a wrong choice of wallet.

donghyuck quickly turned to the side and saw mark half wet and half dry. looks like he ran from the rooftop door to his small "house". donghyuck groaned, can't the older just leave him alone? he had enough of mark finding out more about him.

mark looked around, finding the very small place beautiful as it looked like a fort made with fun. the old christmas lights made it more brighter and beautiful. ❝is this where you live?

what's the point of lying, he already found out anyways ❝just leave.

and i thought you really used my money to rent yourself an apartment.❞ mark chuckled as he watched donghyuck shiver from the cold air ❝how do you live at an environment like this.

donghyuck hugged himself and buried his head down the sofa ❝can you leave me alone? i don't want to see you ever again. make this our last meeting, please?

mark couldn't help but feel sad for the younger. has he been living a place like this ever since? it made look beautiful and aesthetic but it wasn't a kind of place to live in. no walls, just a roof and no bed, just a sofa. mark now felt bad for not appreciating the small things he has.

the older smiled as he pulled donghyuck up ❝nope.

donghyuck was this near to punching mark ❝let go.

since mark couldn't pull donghyuck up, because of the younger sticking on the sofa like a glue, mark bent down and held the boy's waist only to carry him up in the most uncomfortable way. earning countless of complains from donghyuck.

put me down you shit!❞ donghyuck punched mark's back but only received and giggle from the older

like i said, we're going home.

donghyuck felt tired from punching and squirming under mark's hold ❝but i'm already home what are you saying?

my home.❞ mark said ❝you're staying with me.

so much for not seeing mark ever again.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.8K 14
We Are Blue Smith Brothers, Rich, Powerful, Cold and irresistibly Hot. No One ever Even Dared To Look at us in the Eyes. Victor Blue Smith - Jordy B...
15.5K 691 24
⚠︎ 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 ⚠︎ 𖦹 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄'𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. ...
9.6K 614 12
Book Two Sequel to my ChanSoo Fanfiction "외 침Scream" I thought maybe falling in love again would be okay to do because I lost you. But I gu...
151K 5.2K 26
markhyuck status; completed lower case