Until I Found You

By summerdreamin

Nadia Washington spent majority of her life in an overly strict household, being the last child, her parents... More

Author's note
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Thank You 🌷
Lost & Found (Chris x Celine Spin-off)

Chapter 43

101K 4.5K 3.2K
By summerdreamin

Hunter was right, sex with him was amazing. It seems like we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. I quickly got accustomed to him wanting to have sex spontaneously.

Every time he'd leave for a long trip and come back you best believe he was dicking me down. It was his way of saying I miss you.

I was currently sat up on the kitchen counter as Hunter repeatedly pounded in to me.

"Faster Hunter" I said almost out of breath.

I tugged on the hair on the back of his head as he rammed into me at a faster pace

"Fuck, yes just like that" I moaned out. I've also became a little more vocal when it came to sex. Hunter had said before how much he loved when I moan out his name or shouted during sex.

"If you keep squeezing me like that Babygirl, I don't think I'll be able to last much longer" he grunted out as his pumps began to become sloppier

"I'm close" I moaned out

"Not yet Nadia" Hunter groaned out "hold that shit"

"I can't fucking hold it" I moaned out finally as my release came. Hunter's pumps began to gradually slow down as he came soon after.

Breathing heavily he leaned his forehead against mine "I need to teach you to hold it" he chuckles out

"I'm sorry" I pouted

Grinning at me, he leans down and kisses my lips his tongue exploring my mouth. Pulling back his teeth tugged on my bottom lip before releasing it.

"Damn I missed you" he said breathily as he began to trail kisses down my neck.

"I could tell" I giggled

Hunter has been extremely busy these past three months, but I really tried to see him as much as I could. With me having work and him traveling so much, it was only a natural occurrence that our schedules began to conflict making it harder for us to see each other.

This week though, Hunter had a bye week—meaning no football for the rest of this week until the next.

Hunter had just gotten back from San Francisco and the second he got here I was waiting for him. Hunter has kindly given me a key to his house so that I could chill here when ever I wanted.

"I think we should shower now" I said as he finally pulled out of me.

"Okay, but I'm not done with you" He said lifting me up with ease as he carried me to his bedroom "you know, I've always wanted to try shower sex" he said huskily

Once we got to the shower, he placed me on the ground and turned it on waiting for it to warm.

While maintaining eye contact, he began to finish off unbuttoning his dress shirt—I only unbuttoned half before I lost patience. Discarding it on the ground, He began to walk closer to me almost like a lion hunting it's pray.

I took a step back on instinct. Hunter was such a beautiful human being that it was almost intimidating at times.

He stepped in front of me—me not having anywhere to go. He lifts me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and he walking into the warm steamy shower.

My hair was definitely going to get ruined, but fuck it. I needed to get it done anyway.

Hunter began to rub his member against my opening, the water cascading down his back as he pressed me against the cold shower wall.

"Damn you're already so wet" he said into my ear as he nipped it.

"Hunter stop fucking teasing me" I whined out

He continued his assault, I could feel the smirk forming on his face as he sucked on my neck.

Frustrated I yelled his name "Hunter st-"

I was cut off my him slipping into me

"Shit" I moaned out as he began to pump slowly and torturously inside me. He would pull out completely, then slide right back in.

Leaning down he took one of my breast into his mouth and sucked.

Much to my pleasure, Hunter's hair had gotten longer—more for me to pull on.

I was seeing stars as he began to pump faster into me as he groaned out.

That was until he abruptly stopped, I almost protested cause he's always doing some shit when I'm about to get my release.

Placing one of my legs in the ground and the other on his forearm, he entered me once again. I felt him deeper then before.

No words coming out of my mouth as I threw my head back in pleasure. The sound of skin hitting skin surrounded us—it was the most erotic sound.

"You're too quiet there Baby girl" he chuckled as he began to pump slower

"Hunter I'm going to fucking kill you" I whined out.

"Nah you won't do shit" he said as he began to speed up again

"Yes, yes don't stop" I screamed out as he began to hit my spot repeatedly.

And soon after, we finally both found our release.

"It's like you like torturing me" I said breathing heavily "I told you, I'm petty I don't know why you keep trying me"

"cause it's fun" he chuckled "let's get cleaned up" he said grabbing the luffa sponge

"You better watch you're back white boy" I said playfully

"I'm so scared" he laughed

After we got out the shower, Hunter had left me one of his shirts to wear for the night then made his way out.

I stayed in the bathroom for a couple minutes extra in attempt to fix my hair. Yep, there was no helping it. I decided to just stick it up in a bun and get it done tomorrow.

Walking out the bathroom, I went looking in search for Hunter—who I found by the kitchen sink with his towel still wrapped around his waist.

He turned around after hearing my footsteps

"So you just going to walk around like that?" I question as I leaned against the doorway biting my lip.

Damn I'm lucky.

"The way you're staring, I don't think you have a problem with it" he said laughing

"What ever" I said rolling my eyes playfully

"Stop treating me like a piece of meat Nadia" he said faking hurt as he tried to cover himself "I feel so violated"

"You're so annoying" I said full out laughing

"Let me go put some clothes on before you pounce on me or something" he said chuckling as he made his way upstairs

"Says the one who pounced on me the second you got through the door!"

"Save it Nadia" he yelled back laughing as I made my way to the living room to sit on the couch.

This is something I loved about our relationship—we always joked around and there was never a dull moment for us.

Which was one of the reasons why I loved him. I came to that realization when one day last week he was really tired and jet lagged, but still wanted us to go on a date we had planned to eat at this fancy restaurant. I told him it was fine and he could cancel but he wasn't having it.

I would tell him, but I want him to say it first. I wasn't going to rush it either, whenever he was ready to say it I'll say it back with no reservations.

"So how's the baby doing?" He questioned coming back down the stairs.

"Um what baby?" I questioned confused

"The baby I just put in you a couple minutes ago"

"Hunter you play too much" I said shaking my head

"No I'm serious, I didn't wear a condom" he said laughing nervously

Getting up abruptly I ran to the door grabbing his keys throwing them at him "we are getting a plan B right fucking now!" I said racing out the door

"And you def need to get on birth control" I heard him say as he followed behind me out the door

Right when we got in the car, Hunter started laughing "watch you already be pregnant"

"What the fuck do you mean?! You always used a condom!"

"Have I really? The way we've been going at it, you might just be" He said making a thinking face

"I know you fucking lying" I was about to combust

"Nah I'm just fucking you, this was the only time" he chuckled out

I started smacking him in his seat "ow, OW, Nadia chill" he said laughing

"You think you're so funny"

"Well we better head to the store now I heard it takes like 30 mins after sex for the sperm to fertilize an egg" he said seriously

"Are you serious?" At this point I was about to cry

"No I'm kidding. Lemme stop before you murder me" he said laughing

He's gonna fucking get it.

After I took the pill, I didn't talk to Hunter once we got back. I decided to sleep in the guest room instead locking the door much to his dismay.

"Nadia, I'm sorry" he said through the door "I get it, it was the wrong time to joke around"

I didn't respond

"If you let me in I'll give you booty rubs" he bribed "you don't even have to talk to me, just please let me in"

Fuck, him and those damn booty rubs. He knows their my weakness.

Stay strong Nadia.

"I'll even throw in Beyoncé tickets"

I've been telling Hunter for weeks that I wanted to go to her concert—he fucking knows.

That's when my will broke. Come on, Beyoncé tickets?! He really hit the jackpot with this one.

Walking to the door I unlocked it glaring at him as he gave me a nervous smile.

"Baby I'm sorry, it was really insensitive to be making a joke out of the situation when you were really upset" he said giving me his best 'I'm sorry' face.

I'm so fucking weak.

"Okay" I said finally "sooo are you going to give me my rub down or not? And I better get my Beyoncé tickets" I said sternly

"Okay, okay as long as you aren't mad at me anymore" he said pecking my lips

"Alright chop, chop! let's get a move on" I said a small smile breaking out on my face

A/N: Decided to not give a warning about the mature scene lol. Also I really needed to time jump cause y'all were about to just get filler chapters 😂😂

Me watching the comments roll in after posting a chapter:

Make sure to COMMENT AND VOTE 🗳

Chapter not edited. Grammatical errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 94 41
Jasmine Prentice is a girl who has more problems than a math textbook. Her life is pretty eventful on it's own and is thrown into further turmoil whe...
484K 11.2K 40
• ONGOING • 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can't do that you belong to us baby ' Ricca...
29.4K 775 29
[MATURE CONTENT] Kensley Jones is a 21 up and coming entrepreneur of the year. With her dad passing away 2 years ago, Kensley's mom Sasha decided to...
52.1K 1.1K 17
Rogue has been captured by Weapon X and Gambit takes it upon himself to rescue her. Making their way back home will strain their relationship and may...