The Kings secret lover (Compl...

By AeroLover21

{Ranked #2 in Elvis } {Ranked #1 in Cilla} (in 1966 )Elvis Presley is the King of Rock 'n Roll and everyone t... More

lover
Aaron
She's not you
Graceland
The News
Kentucky
The meeting
The truth
Graceland
What's next?
Tennessee
The show
an unlikely friend
Elvis Pressley's son
Spotted
After the show.
The wedding!
Really Elvis?
1974
Molly
Am I dreaming?
Elvis
The move
KY Rain
1975
back stage
3 days
The many Lady's of the king
Little Bitty
Girly
Suprise!
First birthday
oh boy!
Time
Circle G
Dixie
The phone call
Don't cry daddy
1985/ Elvis has left the building
One big Misunderstanding
1990 & a surprise
Forever
Question
Question 2

Don't cry daddy part 2

549 11 0
By AeroLover21

( 8 1984)

Minnie Mae (Dogger) died in her sleep on May 8, 1984 at age 94 at Graceland. She left behind Son Vernon Elvis Presley. Grandson Elvis Aaron Presley. Great grandchildren. Lisa Marie Presley, Aaron Elvis Presley, Jesse Lee Presley and Ellie Marie Presley. She will be missed greatly. Elvis is heart broken and can't stand it. The entire family is devestated. She was allways there to bring a smile to my face, nicknaming me girly and messing with her family. She loved watching the TV and being in the kitchen. She was an angel and loved by all.

Side note.

In reality Minnie died on May 8 1980 at Gracland at age 89. Vernon her son died a year before on Jun 26 1979. At age 63 and her grandson Elvis dead in 1977 at age 42. They are all loved and missed.

I just wanted to add this into the story tho Elvis and Vernon are still alive in my story. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.1K 28
[Completed] When Leo Salvara wanted to see what else is out there for him. He wanted escape the confines of his home, his family and the decisions th...
3.7K 29 16
Alternate story to Fairytale and Daddy's Girl An alternative universe where Elvis Presley is living a carefree life style with nothing holding him do...
45.4K 934 22
Elvis Presley finds himself stationed in a quaint little German town, where he meets Rosemarie, a local teacher who swore to herself that she would n...
941 43 14
Elvis is one of the most famous men in the world, and pretty much everyone loves him for his fame. He has always said that he wouldn't let the fame g...