Broken Doll (UOLB series) Sh...

By dsmriti77

"Who do You belong to ?" He asked softly Into my ears. I took a Breath enough to reply "y-you, Sir " He chuc... More

Freedom
Freedom part 2
Prince Jimin
Freedom 3
Freedom 4

Chapter 1

1K 17 41
By dsmriti77

*Suga's short story. hope you guys like it. it has only 2 parts . just to give you the idea of my character's in #UOLB *

PEARL

"Mr. Wolf's Office ."

I answered the phone, which kept ringing.

"Hey Pearl!" a very excited cheer from the other side.

"hey Dyna, how may I help you today ?" I replied just as cheerfully suppressing the sob wanted to let my lips .'don't show your pain to others' my grandmother's voice reminded me I took a breath slowly.

Dyna a great person, except for the part where she likes to bath in blood Occasionally .okay, she is a psychopath but only when she is angry or your name on her contract. Leaving away those part, she is your sweetheart .it has been ages since I last saw her .and I am really excited to see her again in like 15 minutes. wait so why is she calling "wait a minute! I am seeing you today right" doubtful.

"Always the brightest ! my dear, that's the only reason why I called Vedima can't make it on time so can you please reschedule the meeting." She sighed "she said she had a call from the gods saying 'not to go to the meeting with your boss'"

I had to laugh out because " seriously that lady can make excuses as nobody can ..."I said laughing cause yes that lady is a pain in-

"laugh all you want seriously she is a pain in my ass, sometimes and not in a fun way ." Dyna said . " but seriously though do me this much of a favor. please"

I agreed on a small price of coconut cookie banana cake, yes I know weird combo but I love it so suck it up. we chatted a little about here and there but had to hang up she been called to. we did just that.

Back in reality. My gaze met the screen where I was calculating my bank balance before the call came in . all humor went out the window. Other things came back rushing in but the hell I am going to do next should I agree or not. well, I have to if not how am I going to fill things like my sister's college fees, My mother's health checkup and my father's Hospital bills. And on that, I don't make enough money to fill our stomach.

It is a relief that I got a job now but it is still not enough. I shook my head. ' don't need to think of anything personal while on office hours .i made my mind to get back on the job at hand.

Which reminded me, I need to inform my boss about the change of plans .i really don't want to.he hates that.

I closed my eyes, hoping for the best . took a deep breath trying to calm myself it didn't help. He is a sick human being, of course, he is he is Mafia kings cousin brother after all. And the way his eyes linger every time he sees me .....i shivered visually .i been working for him for not more than a week and three days ago he proposed me an offer to help my family, I got time to think about it and I was but still not ready to say yes I cant , but I have to .

I picked up the phone and directed it in his office . "yes!!!" in came his voice and he sounded pissed ....gods help me !!!

"Sir, your 10 'o' clock just canceled"

"I know," he said deadpan. wait he knew.....but I the meeting just canceled "In my office, now!"

Great there is no way I can dough his bullet can I? "y-yes sir" I answered .the phone went dead but not my mind.

'he is expecting the answer !! I can't say yes'

'why not?' my mind asked

'he is old enough to be my father and had kinds of my age'

'true .but he got money. money !!! that can help our family and can keep the roof on our head.' my mind reasoned with me

'But-'

' just do it'

' this is not fair'

' it never is'

I stood up my desk. thinking things over and over . my heart felt like it can bust out of my chest any second .dint know when I reached his office door, I knocked.

"Enter !" came his husky tone totally different from the way he answered the call earlier.

HE KNOWS.

he knows I will be accepting his proposal.

I opened the door. He was sitting behind his mahogany table the smug look he gave me confirmed it.

He won .so why drag this thing I went to the table. he pointed me where the papers been laying.

'just do it !!!!'. And I did.

*silence * then he clapped. " you did the right thing, girl. now Strip !!" this asshole.

*HOW TO BE HIS SLUT manual*

Rule no.1 Don't be shy and give him your warm hole. whenever and where ever he desired.

I stripped right there.

My heart went numb my body went numb.

"just like that my whore . " he smirked "slowly behind down and spread your leg. Let me see the pink soft skin you been hiding away for all this time "

He slowly made is way towards me and I was on floor presenting myself as instructed.

He bend down wetting is right-hand figures and squeezed his dick with his left hand "Ah-you make me come in my pants. Just by looking at you.  So defenseless "

he was rough. very rough he did all things he could imagine right on top of his office, the table on the couch, up against the wall he didn't even leave out his the carpet.

By the time he was done with me, I can't even walk properly.

"it was good. Now get the fuck out !!!" as he tossed me on the floor. I hurried myself up and in no time I was out the door even though the pain was unable to bare between my legs and my back. I just wanted to be out. The elevator didn't arrive on the floor soon enough but I had to wait can't take the stairs in this condition luckily everyone left the building .it was dark outside by the time he was don't .when finally the cab came on the floor , I scramble in as soon as the doors slide open .that when I lost my balance and stumbling started to fall on the floor of the lift but two strong hands grabbed me breaking my fall .

"Miss are you okay ?" said my stranger savior. " y-yes, thank you." I didn't look up to see who that was . " just be careful next time alright." Said the stranger and before I could answer he got out of the elevator.

Before I can gaze up the door started to close all I saw was a man Back in a black leather jacket walking in confidence with his long strides making his way towards my boss's office.

The Elevator closed and the cab started to move again .even for a short time the presence of that man powerful and dangerous made my mind wander in other ways like how was he ? he did look familiar !! what is he doing here at this hour ? even though he sounded familiar .!!!

As soon as the door opened .it was like those feeling been waiting for me outside the elevator came back they hit me so hard I felt like I can't even breath. I rushed out of the elevator raced for the glass door towards the freedom I disparately needed.

As soon as I came out the door I was free. cool air touched my cheek and it was like soft figures mapping my skin making me close my eyes I welcome the feeling and walked on the almost empty street.

when the guilty came in almost knocking me off my feet. I cried balancing my self on my knees and hand .i cried . "it hurts" my heart hurts badly

The Guilt was so much to bare my knees felt weak .'i sigh the agreement of life to become a slut to My Boss. who had three kids and a beautiful wife ?'.

Why me? gods please have mercy and take my life, please. I felt dirty, it felt like i had thousand of insects crawling over my body. my figures stared stretching my body trying to get rid of my skin. I want to die

A waterdrop fell over my cheek .i looked at the sky. suddenly it was like the skybeen holding all my sorrow it cried along with me. I welcomed the feeling water rushing everywhere were his hand touched my body .the rain cleaned me away, purified me from his dirty touch.

The contract had a nine-month period of time and today was his first time with me. I am already been shaken by the way he acted so rough, so brutal. how long do I have to suffer His cruelty     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.4K 29
I gasped as his body fell limp on the floor. "w..why did you shoot him!" I exclaimed, pressing my hand to my mouth. I flinched as he shot the alread...
11.3K 717 42
"Why? I did my part of job, now you are to do the same." He spoke, pulling me more closer to him and his hand now brushing against my clothed arm, I...
163K 6.8K 12
'Please leave my sister alone , she is just a kid ' You joined your hands and begged him ' I don't care ' He spoke ruthless 'Abduct me instead of...
444 45 25
When I opened my eyes, blurry tears fell as I closed them again, feeling extremely nauseous. I turned and found the first soft thing and shoved my he...