Which would you read?

By Shadoevines

This book is basically mostly, if not all, the crazy story ideas that get wrapped up in my brain. A lot of th... More

砂漠の花「sabakuーnoーhana」TEASER
愛 『ai』【Love】[TEASER]
Vamperia! 🔯 TEASER
When I Die [TEASER]
Born of Sin [Teaser~]
Sneak Peek! the WRATH of VALKIR
Vaulkrye [WIP? STORY IDEA..?]
My Incubus Lover (COMING SOON!)
The Last One **Teaser**
Eternity (WIP) [IDEA]
Demon Love [COMING SOON](TEASER)
Incubus Lover {Prologue Teaser}
A World of Sin [BOOK2 TEASER]
Becoming Death [TEASER] (COMING SOON)

Masquerade (TEASER)

8 2 1
By Shadoevines

I remember his mask, how it was elegantly designed with silver swirls and twists. It was framed with golden feathers, a full white porcelain mask that covered his masculine face that I could only imagine from his firm jaw line. It was like a dream the more I try to remember it. Classical music was played by the talented musicians that were hired for the ball, I remember how excited my sister was to be among them. I remember the white curtain that hung on the sides of the tall mosaic windows that depicted angels and other mystical beings. I remember dancing under the giant golden chandeliers that hung high with the small angels that were painted onto the ceiling. They watched us as we danced with one another, his strong hand clasped around mine. His intense amber eyes burning into me and piercing my heart and soul. They looked just like the eyes within my dreams, even now as I lay on this cold floor I can remember them so well. I feel a warmth within in my chest as I think of him. Here I am surrounded by stone and ice and I remain content. I am hardly bothered by the crimson water that pooled under me during these last few hours. I forget how my hair is a mess and how my clothes have been soaked and turned into shreds of soiled clothing and make shift bandages. My breathing begins to hurt, my breaths becoming short and quick. I grasp onto my memories of him, the only thing that seems to be keeping me going. A loud boom is heard from beyond my room and I can tell that there is fighting, just as the door swings open I see those Amber eyes from my past rush towards me, a stranger reaching his hands out towards me. I weakly raise my own to reach his but before our fingertips touch. . .

I become one with the shadows that swallowed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...