Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Became friends

839 93 26
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments.... please do continue your support..
Thanks for reading silent readers please do vote if you like this story.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Now the story begins...

Abhi is shown cooking, Pragya is sitting near by him in a slab...and eating raw carrot....Abhi adored her childishness...and he thought she is too cute when she gets tense...

Abhi in mind: I can't stop myself from telling my love for you.... Pragya....I am really trying hard to conceal it.... I love you.... For this, I don't know when I will get beatings from you and your dad...

Abhi: do you like carrot halwa??

Pragya glared at him and munches the carrot in anger... Abhi understood her anger and thought mistake is on his side....he shouted at her....yes, she too shouted at me but it was childish...but what he did is fault..

Abhi holding his ears cutely: I am sorry for shouting at you... because...I too got tensed when you got tense.... That's why ...I am sorry..

Pragya in mind: is he flirting with me, holding ears and all...but he looks innocent and genuine... it's difficult to judge him.

Pragya: it's OK...I too shouted at you, right!! That becomes equal equal...

Abhi: OK then I asked you something... Do you like Carrot halwa....

Pragya: no..I like gulab jamun... that's my favourite....and this thing is my dadi's favourite...

Abhi: oh...OK...

Pragya: it's hot here, right!! I don't know how these people are cooking here...

Abhi smiled at her...

Pragya: stop smiling... It's too boring...Are you working in my dad office?? As what...

Abhi: As assistant managing director...oh God, how could I forget this thing...I have to handover this file before 12: 30, it's already 12... I have to hurry up...

Pragya: cool...cool...I am here na..to whom you have to give this file..

Abhi replied that he has to return to Ram Sir's PA..

Pragya: OK ...give me the file...I will send somebody wait....that gardener will be here only...I think...(she jumped from slab)

Abhi's heart beat skipped a second..seeing her jumping and he thought she's little naughty.. Not like he thought..

Pragya: I sent the file...so no worry....carry on....smell is super yaar... (With a squealing smile)

By saying this, she touched his shoulder and came near to him...and smelt near the vessel...Abhi looked at her lovingly.... Suddenly....

Abhi: I didn't finish yet.... please do wait for 5 mins...

Pragya: are you a professional cook..... why are you working in my dad's office...you can start a restaurant.... it's my advice...

Abhi with smile: sorry but honestly I hate cooking....I just learnt it for my sister.... My parents left us in our childhood itself.... My sister became my family, my happiness, my everything....

Pragya felt bad for him and she got a soft corner for him seeing his genuine nature....

Pragya: oh.. you have sister.... what she is doing?? does't she know cooking??... won't she help you??

Abhi: no..no...not like that (with a smile) she didn't even completed her studies....and I don't want to give her any unwanted stresses....so...

Pragya: wow.... your sister is so blessed to have you I think.... And I am sure your wife will be surely too lucky to have you....

Abhi: really.... Do you think so??? (In mind, will you accept me ,...Pragya) but I am not married still...

Pragya: so what, don't you have girlfriends?? If not tell me, I will prefer my best friends to you...they will surely like you...

Abhi: there is no need for that, I'm not interested in marriage now....and love too....

Pragya: OK...if you need any help, please do tell me..... Will you be my friend??..(gave her hands for shaken)..

Abhi's happiness doesn't know it's levels, he gave his hands to her with smile....

Abhi: OK ...get the tray Pragya....we will make them have it....

Pragya: OK..Ab...hi... right...

Abhi nodded his head as yes and then Pragya took the tray, Abhi took the bowls....and slowly he filled the bowls....Then he put the spoons in it ...

Abhi: Pragya would you please take a spoon of halwa just for me??

Abhi in mind: please Pragya take one spoon, I didn't cook for that dadi....I did just for you.. please...

Pragya came to know Abhi's kind and innocent nature, for him...she took a spoon...then her eyes popped out as it was very yummy...

Pragya: wow...Abhi it's superb... I am sure none in this house will believe that I did this...even my mom haven't cooked carrot halwa this sweet... it's superb...(she pinched his cheeks)

Abhi's heart filled with happiness, seeing her smile and hearing her words...

Then Pragya emptied a bowl...Abhi keep on looking at Pragya happily...he didn't mind her to stop ...

Dadi: Pragya did you cook or not?? It's been 45 mins....come with halwa fast....

Pragya: oh no ...this dadi...(gritting her teeth)...Abhi give me another bowl...

Abhi nodded as no...and asked her to go with tray...

Pragya: please Abhi...just one spoon (with cute pout)

Abhi Can't help himself fed her two spoons and asked her to go .....

Pragya: OK ... Bye Abhi...are you in FB... what's your ID name??

Abhi told his ID...

Pragya: OK ...then let's meet in some other time... I will message you about their expressions afterwards... You will go safe na ...shall I help you???

Abhi: first you go..... otherwise your dadi will come here itself...bye... don't worry...I will go safe...

She went outside the kitchen...Abhi squealed silently in happiness...and he touched his heart closing his eyes...

Abhi in mind: Pragya you are such a sweet, cute....I love you... now I am sure you are my wife...I believe in destiny..it will unite us...

In hall,

Pragya came with the tray....all looked at her in shock ..as she did it finally and smell was too superb...

Ram and Rishi can't believe their eyes...Priya and Dadi looked at Pragya doubtfully...Madhu looked at Pragya in fear...that her hand made halwa shouldn't be resulted in disaster...

She served everyone and none is ready to take a spoon in fear....as it was made by Pragya...

Pragya: dad, you too.... it's really tasty ....trust me Na... At least for me. ...(cute pout)

Ram with no way had it...and his eyes popped out... everyone looked at him with fear...

Ram shouted: it's yummy...

Everyone smiled and appreciated Pragya after they had it...Only 2 pairs of eyes looked at her doubtful...

That's our dadi and Priya...

After some time,

Abhi is shown sitting in his cabin working in computer ...as well as impatiently waiting for Pragya's message.... suddenly his phone popped...

He saw Pragya's friend request and he accepted it...then she called him through the messenger.... He attended it ....

Abhi: hello Pragya ...did they all like it....you didn't caught
Na....

Pragya: be cool, Abhi... Everyone loved it...even I got fear, when Neil bro asked me to cook for him again... Somehow I managed him...

Abhi: thank God, ...Are you happy now ??

Pragya: what are you asking?? I am super happy....Abhi... But one thing is making me afraid ,dadi and mom didn't tell anything.... they will caught me for sure...

Abhi: cool, Nothing will go wrong....you can call me anytime if you need any help...then...I will send my number ...OK..

Pragya: that's so sweet of you....bye... I have some works ..so..

Abhi: OK ... Pragya carry on...take care.... Bye..

Abhi holds his phone near to his chest, and twirls around in his chair....

Abhi in mind: is it dream ??? She talked with me, she fought with me, she smiled at me, she gave her hand for shaken, she pinched my cheeks, she called me.....she became my Friend...... I love you Pragya....I love you so much....

Pragya in mind: Abhi is so good, I yelled at him so much....I feel guilty ....I told him stupid, idiot, didn't give him any respect...but he helped me a lot....and asked me sorry too... I didn't even ask him sorry...

She remembered him and smiled...

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Thanks for reading friends!! Please do vote if you like this story...

Please do share this story friends!!

Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
35.4K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they wi...
24.9K 1.9K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...
46.8K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...