no deal | g.d (book 2)

Par luhhdolan

sequel to my book "deal" ended: november 13th, 2018 revised: december 22nd, 2019 Plus

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
character interview
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
epilogue
thank you so much

chapter fourteen

5.7K 335 123
Par luhhdolan

song for chapter: life of the party- shawn mendes

|monday|
malia's pov

my hand grabbed the back of my hoodie, pulling it over my head.

i looked out the window, watching the dark and gloomy sky.

"it's been a while," someone spoke, catching me off guard.

i stayed calm, knowing it's him.

"issac," i said quietly while keeping my attention outside the window.

the sound of the cushions behind sat on made me finally turn my head to face straight at him.

"hey," he said quietly while leaning his elbows on the table.

"hi," i replied, not really knowing what else to say.

"what did you need me for? it doesn't seem like you wanted to talk to me anymore after that other night," he referred to how we first bumped into each other.

when i saw him, i immediately started to avoid him without even asking him how he was.

now, i need to talk to him.
so i contacted him, for the first time in a long time.

"i want you to meet my friends," it hurts to even let those words come out of my mouth, getting scared.

"where are they?" his eyebrows furrowed, looking around for them.

"they will be here soon," i answered simply while looking at me phone.

8:42p.m
daniela: we are almost there.

my finger pressed on the lock button, turning off my screen.

"well how have you been?" he tried to start a simple conversation.

"could've been better," i admitted.

the sound of the bell rang loudly through the place, someone came in.

my eyes shifted up towards the door, watching as daniela, ethan, and grayson walking in.

i've set this whole thing up; planned.

they don't know who he is.
he doesn't know who they are.

"hey malia," daniela said as her eyes laid on me.

"hi," i quietly responded while getting out of my seat, letting them three sit in front of issac while i sit besides him.

"who you?" ethan asked, not taking anything seriously.

"i'm- uh issac," issac answered.

daniela scooted in the booth, ethan besides her then grayson at the end; the outside.

"guys. i want you to meet issac," i let out stressful sigh, scared of how they'll react.

"nice to meet you," grayson said while putting his hand out for issac to shake.

issac shook his hand, "you too."

"issac, that's daniela, ethan, and grayson, my bestfriends," i introduced issac to every one of them while pointing at them.

"nice to meet all of you," issac sent a warm welcoming smile.

"guys. this is my friend, who was also recently my ex... boyfriend," i let those words come out of my mouth slowly.

i looked over at issac to see that he was shocked by how i introduced him to them; an ex, since i always hated bringing up our relationship.

"wait. what?" daniela blinked a couple of times then giving me a stare.

"i dated him for senior year and he and i went through some stuff," i informed them quietly, feeling an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

keeping a secret from them, yes. we love that.

"wait. what do you mean? and why didn't you tell you had a boyfriend?" daniela stared at me.

"dani," ethan's voice was clam, trying to get her attention.

"i wasn't ready to tell you guys. i needed time," i told them honestly.

"when were you going to tell me?" she asked while her eyebrow raised.

i stayed quiet, not knowing the right answer to that question.

"are you being deadass right now?" she asked me with a scoff.

"daniela. we talked about this. please," ethan tried to turn daniela to face him.

talked about this?
talked about what?

"what's going on?" issac asked in confusion, not having a clue that she's my bestfriend and i kept a secret from her.

we promised not to keep anything from each other.

looks like i'm the one who can never keep a promise.

like how i didn't keep a promise to grayson either.

when i came back, we practically lived together for a month.

i never told her about any of this and now she's upset.

i'm not gonna fight her on this, i would be mad too.

if she and ethan had sex or something, and never told me, i would probably be mad at her for a long time.

"malia," grayson called my name with a soft tone.

i took a gulp of air, looking directly into his eyes.

he tilted his head to the side, signaling to get off my seat so me and him can talk in private.

i nodded my head once, slowly sliding off the cushions.

"wait, wait, wait. where are you going?" issac stopped me from taking any more movements.

"i'm going to talk to grayson," i told him.

"so what? you're gonna talk to him personally and not me?" daniela snapped.

my heart dropped at how rude she's being to me right now, not being sarcastic at all.

"daniela!" ethan shouted, having enough of her attitude towards me.

daniela looked at ethan like she regretted what she said once seeing the disappointment on ethan's face.

"follow me," ethan instructed to daniela. "excuse me, gray," he said politely while grayson obeyed and got off the cushions, letting them get out.

"what is going on? am i missing something here?" issac asked confusingly.

the bell rang, meaning daniela and ethan left.

"yeah. you're the reason for this," grayson said rudely, not liking him.

"grayson.." i called his name, looking at him like he should've not said that out loud.

"can i talk to you?" he looked at me, putting his whole attention on me.

"no. she's staying with me and she's going to explain to me what just happened," issac said it in almost a demand; testing grayson.

"excuse you?" grayson placed his hands on the table, staring at issac like he was going to beat him up.

"no, stop. grayson," i gently pushed him away, not wanting anything to start between them.

this whole situation gave me flashback.

of grayson and dylan in high school.

once i backed him up, i looked back at issac and he seemed mad.

"i'll talk to you, after i explain to issac," i said in a desperate tone, wanting him to understand.

a small curve formed on his lips, a smile that shows 'wow okay', along with a scoff.

with that, he walked past me, ignoring me.

i turned around as he passes me, watching him walk away.

this feeling in my chest, something i never felt in a long time.

guilt, terrifying pain.

my eyes shifted to issac once grayson was out of the place, walking to the cushions that was on the other side.

i sat down and looked at him, he stared at me up and down.

"hey. i'm sorry. i didn't know what was happening," he immediately apologized, feeling bad.

he's always a softie around me.
and it pisses me off at times because he wasn't a softie a few seconds ago.

"there's a lot that you won't understand," i said honestly.

"tell me who that grayson kid is," he wanted information about him.

i never mentioned any of my california friends to him.

there was no point because it's not like they were going to meet each other any time soon.

at least i thought, until a few days ago.

"he was my fake boyfriend," i told him the truth.

his eyebrows furrowed, "wait, fake boyfriend?" he added a tone to the word fake for clarification.

i nodded my head, "me and him have gone through a lot of things together."

"like?" he was interested in what i had to say.

"we were dating to make this girl jealous, his ex-girlfriend aka, my ex-bestfriend who backstabbed me. during our relationship, i got hurt, he got all the fun. having people look over him as a celebrity, having everyone jealous of his relationship with me. but we were fake, everything about us was fake. fake kisses, fake smiles, fake hugs, fake love in our eyes. i eventually ended the deal and we started over as friends. then he did something and it pissed me off then we weren't friends again. then the night when i was about to head to the airport, i said goodbye to him, knowing i won't see him ever again because i wasn't planning on it. turns out, we are in the same college, so we started over as friends... again. everything was fine until..." i paused, not really wanting to finish that sentence.

"until i showed up in the picture," he practically finished my sentence.

i nodded my head guiltily, "yeah."

"what about that daniela girl and ethan kid?" he asked, wanting to know about them.

"they like each other, i just know it. i'm positive but daniela keeps rejecting it and ethan won't. daniela is my bestfriend, we never keep secrets for each other. one of the main reasons why i took the deal was because grayson was going to expose her and i wasn't going to let that happen to my bestfriend so i took the deal. that's how much i love her, she knows everything about me. since i kept a secret from her, it kind of pushed her off and now i'm guessing me and her are not on good terms," i gave some information about daniela.

he listened carefully, nodding his head once in a while.

"ethan.. oh how do i say this? he's a sweet guy, he's an amazing person. he tried to keep grayson out of trouble as much as he could while i was fake dating him. he took care of me when the situations that grayson was in, involved me. he genuinely has a kind heart, ever since i met him," i informed him about ethan.

"seems like a good guy," issac said without making eye contact with me.

"now, if you excuse me, i have to go back to my dorm and finish my homework," i made up an excuse to just leave him.

"hey, i'm really sorry about today," i could tell he was genuinely sorry about what just happened.

i shrugged, "i have to go."

he didn't say anything, he let me walk away and i did quickly.

now everyone is upset with me.

______________________

200 votes for next chapter!

damn there's so much secret feelings in this chapter that nobody will understand yet.

12/22/19- update, the first version of this chapter was superrr overdramatic and i sincerely apologize. i was like 14 and i didn't know logic. but i couldn't change much stuff up bc then it'll ruin the plot but i tried to adjust it so it wouldn't be an overdramatic chapter. okay thank you bye.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

118K 535 55
just read it
3K 94 25
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴. - ❝ 𝐲...
159K 3K 22
[Sequel to Messages] 5 years later. Started: 04/17/17 Finished: 05/11/17
624K 8.5K 19
it was just a deal to make his ex-girlfriend jealous. turns out, there's many consequences to just a simple deal highest rankings: #1 in ethandolan ...