The Insiders [Dubredo]

By moniqueph

Dubredo One Shots in the POV of the closest men and women around them. Fiction. Light reading. Have to make... More

Author's Note
Operation: Ambush
Parent Trap (Part 2)
Parent Trap (Part 3)
Parent Trap (Part 4)
Parent Trap (Part 5)
Parent Trap (Part 6)
Parent Trap (Part 7)
Parent Trap (Part 8)
Parent Trap (Part 9)
Parent Trap (Part 10)
Third Wheel
I am Iron Man
A Rumor in Moscow
Fast Talk
Guerrilla Part 1
Guerrilla Part 2
Guerrilla Part 3
Guerrilla Part 4
Guerrilla Part 5
Guerrilla Part 6
Guerrilla Part 7
Guerrilla Part 8
Guerrilla Part 9
Guerrilla Part 10
Guerrilla Part 11
Guerrilla Part 12
Guerrilla Part 13
Guerrilla Part 14
Guerrilla Part 15
Guerrilla Part 16
Guerrilla Part 17
Guerrilla Part 18
Guerrilla Part 19
Guerrilla Part 20
Pangatlo
I Think I Know
They Were Loud

Parent Trap (Part 1)

765 12 0
By moniqueph

A/N. I decided to write these thoughts in my head before it goes away, so here goes! :)

Just a culmination of all the musings I had the past few days. Enjoy and please, take all things lightly. :) 

--

Tricia's POV

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Mama picked me up from the hospital and it is just the two of us for the remainder of this weekend. I started thinking of things we can do and enjoy ourselves before we start another hell week.

"I am tired, but I want to do something fun with you mama," I tell her as we settle in the car. I looked at her and she was reading something on her phone. Her expression, puzzled.

"Ma? You ok?"

She looked at me with her puzzled look. "Seryoso ba," she muttered.

"Huh?" I held her cheeks. "Mas sabaw ka pa ata sa akin ah, anong meron?" I peeked at her phone.

Eagle requests a meeting.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Linggong linggo," I spat as I looked at her and she looked at her phone again. She looked serious.

She's always working hard; I have no doubt about that. She was not able to see Baby Robs when she departed to NY because of her job. We understand. We always have to understand.

"Ma," I whispered, holding her arm.

She looked at me.

"I said earlier, I wanted to do something fun with you," I leaned forward and kissed her cheek and said the words I never thought I'd say.

"What about doing it in Davao?"    

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 579 27
Random collection of romantic short novels consisting of a fast pacing chapters. ~ Made for the lazy readers out there who still wants to read. Enjo...
63.4K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...
175K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...
22.4K 771 17
Follow the story about political rivals - Bong Bong Marcos and Leni Robredo as they deal with the aftermath of their unexpected night together. #letl...