Princess Charming

By repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... More

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 15-

51.9K 1.1K 177
By repswiftly

Another chapter for you! I'm not overly happy with it but hope you like it anyway! I really want your thoughts on this chapter!  I think the song at the side kinda goes well with the chapter! 

Blake's House at the side!

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Quinn-

“Miss.Isabelle” squeaks a young maid as soon as I enter the front door. I sniffle and put on a weak smile that hurt my cheeks. “We’ve been worried sick” she exclaims.

I walk past her, with Oreo at my feet, yelping. I give a fake smile and slowly mumble under my breath “You mustn’t have been that worried if no-one was out searching.”

I stroll up the stairs and sniff, at first I head to the direction of mine and Nathan’s room but I stop and turn the other way, back to my old room.

All afternoon, I had haunting thoughts about Nathan and Ruby. The kiss repeatedly flashed in my mind and I shook my head. I quickly turned the door handle and stumbled upon maids, Alison and Caroline.

“Belle,” shrieked Caroline and threw her arms around me. “Thank god you’re here. We’ve been packing.” She beams and I stare at her, confused.

“You’re going to London, tonight”

My eyes fall on the bags on the floor, neatly packed with all my clothes. “We’re nearly done” Caroline says and I watch them zip up the luggage.

“Belle, look at me” says Caroline and she grabs me by my shoulders, facing me to her. “That kiss between Nathan and Ruby was nothing. He’s gonna do everything inLondonto make it up to you.” She whispers and lets a butler pass through the door.

“Remember what I said about pushing him away?”

I nod and sniff. “Well don’t do that anymore. Are you still mad at him?” She questions and I think. Was I really mad at him or was I just jealous? Did it hurt me seeing them kiss because I really did like him?

I just shrug my shoulders and Caroline and she releases her grip.

“All done” Alison grins and her gaze travels behind me. I whirl around and I look up at a tall figure.

“Nathan,” Alison calls, but our gazes have locked and he answers back without looking at Alison.

“What?”

“Is it wise going on honeymoon while you have to work?” She points out and he nods, still looking apologetically at me. I quickly lower my gaze and turn back to Alison standing by my luggage. Apparently I was going on honeymoon tonight.

***

-Nathan Blake-

I looked up at her, time to time. Her eyes had swelled up from crying and she kept quiet for most of the journey. After the kissing incident, I couldn’t believe how difficult it became to talk to her. She refused any drinks and food from the air hostess and slept on the plane. I covered her with my jacket when the pilot announced we’d be landing in 15 minutes.

***

Thomas quickly books us in the hotel and hands us our key. I walk to the elevator, looking back to see Isabelle follow me into the very spacious, golden lift.

Thomas enters too and pushes the button for the 10th floor. The door closes and we stand in silence until Isabelle speaks.

“Wait,” she croaks. “You booked one room?” she queries and I nod.

“Yeah, one for us two and another for Thomas.” I raise my eyebrow.

“I don’t want to share with you” she points out and I see Thomas in the middle looking very uneasy.

I sigh and face her. “We’re husband and wife; you’ve got no choice but to share.”

“Well you don’t act like a good husband” she grumbles under her breath but I hear her. “How about you and Thomas share and I take Thomas’s room.” She says but I roll my eyes.

“Belle” I sigh.

“I’m sorry Thomas.” She apologises to a nervous looking Thomas and sighs.

“It’s alright Miss.” He replies with a smile curling on his lips.

“Can I ask why you’re here?” she looks at him and he clears his throat.

“As protection Miss.” He smiles at her.

  The door slides open and Isabelle storms out, turning right.

“Belle” I bellow and she spins around, her eyes glaring at me.

“Our room’s this way” I point to the left. I see her bite her lip and she stomps back in the other direction.

***

-Isabelle Quinn-

“You have to eat something.”

“No I don’t” I snap and flick through the channels.

“You haven’t ate anything all day.” He jumps onto the double bed I’m on, so I shuffle away.

For a couple of minutes we sit watching this show called ‘Come dine with me’ then I realised it was a cooking show and he’d think I was hungry, which I was, but I wasn’t going to say.

“Belle” He breathes and sits up. “I’m sorry”

I slowly turn my head in his direction, his eyes pleaded for forgiveness. His hair had sexily fallen in front of his forehead and it stuck up on every direction. His blue eyes suddenly seem soft and caring, it reflected the light, so it was like his eyes were shining with electricity. I fiddled with my fingers, but it was soon clasped in Nathan’s hand. I saw his biceps flex through his shirt. The thin, white material that shaped all his abs and muscles. The hunger to nestle in closer to his chest was too much. It was all disturbed by a knock at the door.

Nathan let go of my hand to see who it was, only to see Thomas appear at the door with something.

“Thanks, Thomas” says Nathan gratefully and closes the door.

“I got these for you” he smiles and jumps back next to me. “It’s fish and chips. Everyone here loves it. I got Thomas to go down and get it especially for you” he grins, picking up a chip and feeding me it. I bite it and swallow, the taste was magnificent since I was so hungry.

“Thanks” I smile and help myself. “I always forget to ask, I mean by your accent and everything. You’re from here, aren’t you?”

He chuckles lightly. “Yeah, I was born here, soon as the business kicked off we moved toAmerica.”

I listen carefully and take the fish and chips off him.

”Oy” he chortles and I smile.

“Did you want to move from here?” I question and he looks down.

“Well, I was ten; somehow I can’t remember having a childhood at all because it went so fast. The business was successful and the next thing I know, my dad wants to extend it toAmerica. I was only a kid so I had no choice but to move there.” His eyes suddenly shoot up to me after staring down. “But I’m glad I moved” he whispers, staring intently into my eyes.

I shyly turn away and place the remaining food on the table. I knew why he said that, and his made my heart flutter.

“I’ve told you everything, now tell me about yourself” He says and turns to me, suddenly interested.

“Me? What do you want to know?” I ask and he grins.

“Childhood, dreams, family?” His arm wraps around me.

“Well, when I was small, I wanted to be a vet. But that didn’t work out. I took horse riding lessons a few times when I was eleven but I gave that up. Then I realised I wanted to be a biologist or anything to do with that.” I stop and look at Nathan, still listening.

“I have a smaller brother called, Graham” I continue but he interrupts me.

“You have a brother?” he sounds shocked.

“Yeah, I’m not an only child like you. He’s a horrible, snotty brother, but I love him.”

Nathan smiles, and slowly by slowly he comes closer to me.

“And your parents?” he queried, making me gulp and feel guilty.

“What about them? I love my parents.” I smile nervously.

“Is that why you kept this a secret from them?” he asks, one eyebrow up, looking at me. “No” I answer back too quickly. “I couldn’t tell them I got married at nineteen. They’d ask all these questions and be disappointed in me.”

“But they’ll find out sooner or later. It’s best you tell them, instead of them finding out some other way.”

I remember how I promised Caroline I’d tell them everything after Summer break and I still will, I’d have to face the consequences.

I nod at Nathan in agreement when I sense that his face is inches from mine. Our lips so close, I can feel his warm breath, caressing my cheeks. One hand on my back and I slowly lie down, Nathan’s face on top of mine. He brushes my hair away from my face with his other hand and he leans his forehead on mine. I shift nervously while Nathan is on top of me, my breathing increases but abruptly stops when Nathan’s lips gently press onto mine. I close my eyes and savour the moment, deepening the kiss and wrapping one arm around his waist and the other trailing up to his blonde hair.

Nathan pulls away briefly, looking at me then crushes his lips onto mine once again. This time the kiss wasn’t gently but grew fiercer. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair while his body pressed against mine. I focused on the taste of the kiss while he passionately bit my lip then kissed me full on the mouth. It was a weird time to remember the kiss between him and Ruby, but I knew for a fact it was nothing compared to this. I can almost see his face, how nervous and scared he was then, but here it was natural.

Both our heads snap towards the door when someone knocks.

“Sir, we have a problem. I’ve complained already. We had no pillow mints.” Issues Thomas’s voice from the other side of the door.

Me and Nathan crack up laughing and he jumps up, letting Thomas in and playfully patting him on the back. I quickly lie back down and relive the kiss in my mind, smiling as I do so.

__________________________________________________________________________

jdgfjgkhgglhgj, so what did you think?! How was the kiss? I suck at writing scenes like these soo please tell me if it was bad or ok. Thanks, please comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...
164 25 19
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
5.1M 189K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
542 6 23
"What is your problem." "What's my problem, what's your problem." "My problem is that I am trying to help you but you clearly don't care so I am sorr...