*DISCONTINUED* You're like hi...

By egghhhe

Y/n is a girl, I wouldn't say your average one though. Y/n is the offspring to a underground hero that could... More

Ch. 1๐Ÿ˜‘
Ch. 2๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Ch. 3๐Ÿ˜’
Ch 4๐Ÿ˜จ
Ch. 5๐Ÿ™
Ch. 6๐Ÿ’ฅ
Ch 8๐Ÿ˜ก
On hold for now

Ch.7 ????

53 1 1
By egghhhe

"Ahhhhh, I see the misunderstanding here!"

Aunt Kellie screamed in Aunt Domberia's ear, as they believe that Shouto was caught up in something serious and couldn't tell them, when he simply just forgot.

y/n sat on the couch infuriated as she excused herself from the conversation to go change into a different pair of clothes. As she left, so was Shouto.
So before anything was compromised there would be the long wait of tomorrow.

After changing y/n soon helped out with lunch.
_________________________________________
Imsorryforthec-rappychapter, to make it up I can do a q-and-a if u want?! Or I can make the next chapter longer. U vote. I work. Cool?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
846K 8.4K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...