Destined Together

By Shivikaloverss

Annika Trivedi works for Shivaay Singh Oberoi but what happens when they are put into a situation where one i... More

Chapter 1: Trivedi Dream
Chapter 2: Hungover
Chapter 4: Tia Kapoor
Chapter 5: Annika's Decision
Chapter 6: The Wedding
Chapter 7: The Shocking Revelation
Chapter 8: Annika's Secret
Chapter 9: Blackmailed
Chapter 10: Hidden Secrets!
Chapter 11: Annika's Enemy?
Chapter 12: A Bunch Of Lies
Chapter 13: Is this the end?

Chapter 3: Maybe I Do Care..

3.2K 202 7
By Shivikaloverss

SHIVAAYS POV

I had been thinking about Annika for a while, she was the first person to ever talk to me like that. I had never known someone to ever challenge Shivaay Singh Oberoi. But I just felt like there was a connection between us, but I couldn't reach it. We were totally different but somehow I felt close to her even though I had only known for her a day. It all got to me but my ego which is uncontrollable gets in the way.

END OF POV

Dadi told Annika to help her in the kitchen to arrange food and put it on the table so she did so. However, Annika wasn't good at cooking and didn't know much. Dadi got a phone call from her sister and left the room to chat leaving Annika to cook herself. She managed to do majority herself and followed the instructions well but something wasn't right. A weird smell had come from the burner so she decided to explore not knowing she would burn herself. She put her hand on the burner and screamed "AHHHH".

As soon as her scream was heard everyone had been confused as to what happened except shivaay who ran as soon as possible to see Annika blowing on her hand. Shivaay freaked out and helped her.

Shivaay: Annika! What have you done?

Annika: *blows on her hand*

Shivaay: How did you burn your hand!?

*Shivaay grabs her hand and puts it in ice water*

Shivaay: wait here!

*brings the first aid kit*

Annika: It isn't anything serious, it's going to heal!

Shivaay: ARE YOU STUPID? THIS COULDVE BEEN WORSE AND HERE YOUR SAYING ITS NOTHING?

Annika: You're overreacting honestly. I can do this myself.

*Shivaay applies ointment and turmeric on to her hand*

Annika: Mr. Oberoi, it's nothi-

*he places his hand on her mouth to shush and she stares at him. He applies it and then glances to see her staring at him. He stares back until the stare and silence is broken by Pinky*

Pinky: O my mahta! Annika, are you ok?

Annika: Haa Pinky aunty, I'm fine.

Pinky: How did you do this?

Annika: The burner was making a weird smell so I touched it and burnt my hand a little bit.

Pinky: Thankfully Shivaay was here to help you apply.

Shivaay: I'm leaving for a business meeting.

Pinky: Ok...

* Without any hesitation, shivaay left the room in a flash and drove off to his meeting *

Annika: HES weird.

Pinky: I can't disagree, HES probably a little stressed right now that's why. Is he bothering you?

Annika: .. no, not at all. He's just a little..

Pinky: Rude? I know what you mean. He has temper issues and it's very hard for him to control them.

Annika: He can't control them even one bit, like who is he? Always shouting at me for no reason.

Pinky: Annika, DONT worry. If he bothers you, tell me. I will tell him off!

*they both laugh*

Annika decides to leave the house early as it was raining however Dadi kept insisting her to stay one more night. Sadly, Annika couldn't stay with them for another day due to Sahil coming back from a school trip.
Annika left the house with her bag and it was pouring, raining cats and dogs! The weather was uncontrollable and it was extremely hard to get a rickshaw or taxi so Annika had to run for five minutes. The side walk and roads were slippery that someone could slip and injure them self but she didn't think about the consequences if she ran in this weather. After running for 2 minutes, her sandal ripped so she walked barefoot. All the mud, dirty water and stones touched her feet second by second.

Suddenly, Annika slipped as she closed her eyes to not witness her pain but she was stopped. Someone had caught her in their arms. Their warm body holding on to Annika. Slowly opening her eyes to see Shivaay Singh Oberoi. In shock, her heartbeat was going quickly. The Stupid Singh Oberoi had caught her, she gazed into his eyes as he contemplated back as if they were the stars in the night star that twinkled. Her eyes weren't any less than stars that would light up the dark sky with a glow.

Shivaay: Annika, really? First you burn your hand and now you almost slipped! You're so clumsy!

Annika: Im sorry for doing such a human being mistake! Either way, if I slipped nothing serious would happen.

Shivaay: You DONT know the effects of slipping? You could lose your memory, An aching bump, severe headaches.

Annika: So? My sandal ripped so I needed to go barefoot.

Shivaay: You could've gone to the shoe shop and buy new shoes.

Annika: Listen carefully Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Not everyone can afford to buy shoes whenever like you rich people can. I'm here to earn money for my father and not to waste it on myself.

Shivaay: Are you calling me by my name?

Annika: Oh, I shouldn't? Ok fine, I'm sorry billu jee!

Shivaay: How dare you! I am the Great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi! No one makes fun of me.

Annika: What are you gonna do, kill me?

Shivaay: If I have to, then I will.

Annika: Kill me, you're the one who will suffer the loss!

That second shivaay stormed away in anger, someone had challenged him. No one had ever dared yet Annika was different from the rest, she spoke openly and didn't care if it would hurt someone's feeling other then her elders she respected.
Shivaay entered his house in rage and went to his room - he locked the doors and threw a vase of flowers across the room. Annika got him mad and he couldn't take it, he needed to make her suffer in some way to satisfy himself. All these thoughts kept rushing to his head, planning was difficult. He didn't want to harm her but wanted to get revenge for getting his blood to boil and his head to fume of flames.

SHIVAAYS POV

What do I do.. I need to do something. What's precious to her that I can take away that will make her cry and collapse her feelings! Then I had the idea, the light bulb switched on in my head. All I had to do was destroy her reputation in this house. Then she will learn the consequences of going against Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

END OF POV

That next morning, Shivaay got ready to shame her in front of the family. Annika arrived to the Oberoi Mansion at 10 am like the usual but didn't know what was coming her way. Everyone was gathered in the living room while Annika was doing her work in Shivaay's office.

Shivaay: I've called you here to expose someone. Someone who you all trusted!

*Everyone was confused and waited for Shivaays next words*

Shivaay: Annika has been here for three days and she hasn't impressed me.

Pinky and Dadi: Tum kya kah rahe ho?

Shivaay: She tried to come in this house just so she can flirt with me so I could marry her and she could take my money!

*Everyone was left in shock to think Annika could so such a thing. They felt stupid for trusting her on her first day.*

Priyanka: Didi? How could she do such a thing. I saw her as my friend, my older sister.

Pinky: O my mahta! Annika, I can't believe that stupid girl!

Rudra: No, my older sister can't do this! I know she can't.

Omkara: Rudra is right, Annika Didi would never do this, Shivaay.. tell us the truth.

Shivaay: The truth has been spoken! *he leaves*

Everyone else leaves to their own rooms and doing their own things. Annika went to Priyankas room during her break to talk but Priyanka wasn't having it. Tears fell down her cheeks like a raindrops.

Priyanka: I can't believe you!

Annika: Kya? What happened?

Priyanka: You don't know what happened!? Stop faking this drama!

Annika: What drama?

Priyanka: You are a betrayer! You only came here to take our money!

*Annika was speechless, her eyes went red as fire. Her eyes were watering minute by minute. Her chest felt pain*

Annika: W-what.. you think of me like that?

Priyanka: No, I don't think! I know.

With that word, Annika left the room in pain. Her heart was broken, her friend who was like her little sister said so much about her, so much negativity. She curled up in a corner and cried her eyes out, she was torn. These people had become her family in a day and now they hate her. She didn't know what she had done and all these questions were stuck in her brain.

Shivaay was walking to his room when he saw Annika crying in the corner of the house. He stood watching her sobbing and feeling betrayed, a small feel of guilt started building up inside of him. All that rubbish he has said about Annika had got to her deeply and broke her down. He couldn't see her cry, there was a feeling inside of him that was weak, that couldn't take Annika being sad or crying.

He then called the whole family again and told them the truth of how he made a lie so Annika could feel hurt and everyone felt disappointed in him.

Priyanka: Bhaiya! How could you, I shamed her, I made her feel like she was nobody!

Rudra: I knew my didi couldn't do such, thats why I never said anything to her. Because I trust her!

Dadi: Billu, how could you stoop this low just to hurt Annika. You made me feel like my granddaughter betrayed me.

Pinky: Shivaay Behta, you spread this lie to us and now Annika must feel like hell.

Shivaay: I- I've made a mistake. I got carried away on making her feel bad. I saw her cry and that's all I wanted. Now priyanka, please apologise to her as if I did nothing.

Priyanka: Bhaiya, you need to apologise to didi!

Dadi: Billu, Prinku is right! Go apologise to Annika.

Shivaay left the room feeling terrible for Annika. Annika was still in the same position balling her eyes out. Shivaay didn't have the courage to go up and apologise but someone had pushed him near Annika. Annika looked up to see shivaay standing in front of her, she wiped her tears away rapidly and stood up.

Annika: Do you need any help?

Shivaay: I... I

Annika: What?

Shivaay: I told everyone that you want to steal our money..

Annika: WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE OTHER THEN THE SO CALLED "GREAT WALL OF SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI" ?

Shivaay: I needed my revenge since you challenged me yesterday so I got my revenge and I'm sorted now!

Annika: You know what, I'm thinking that applying for this job was a joke for you and a mistake for me. IM LEAVING!

Shivaay: DONT forget to take your attitude with you!

*Annika had left on hearing shivaay and quit her job, Dadi saw everything and scolded shivaay for not apologising and making her leave*

Everyone was mad at shivaay for making Annika leave so therefore, everyone told him they wouldn't talk to him until he brought her back. It was strange to everyone how they felt so emotionally attached to Annika in only a few days, they couldn't bare her not being around. In order for his family to be happy again, he had to bring her back!

PRECAP

Shivaay finds out Annikas address and decides to go to her house but he doesn't know what's in store for him when he gets water splashed on him by Annika. Or should we call her Pannika?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY! MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 11.4K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
388K 60.2K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
218K 16K 36
The love story of ASP Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Vardan Trivedi.How he made her fall in his love after marriage!
142K 13K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...