The babysitter ( Loki X Reade...

By po-tay-toes

[COMPLETED] After Loki tries to rule the world, the Avengers imprisoned him. Loki stayed there a long time, w... More

Chapter one - The Encounter
Chapter 2 - The Library
Chapter 3 - Music
Chapter 5 - Breakfest
Chapter 6 - Game Night
Chapter 7 - The truth
Chapter 8 - The Mission
Chapter 9 - Alone
Chapter 10 - Lost
Chapter 11 - Bad news
Chapter 12 - Saved
Chapter 13 - Catch the dog
Chapter 14 - I love you
Chapter 15 - There for you
Chapter 16 - Christmas
Chapter 17 - To Asgard
Chapter 18 - Wedding planning
Chapter 19 - Movie night
Chapter 20 - The night before the wedding
VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 22 - The Wedding
Chapter 23 - Sick
Chapter 24 - Happiness
Chapter 25 - Little Devil

Chapter 4 - Loki's room

10K 307 519
By po-tay-toes

YOUR P.O.V

You've been hanging out with Loki for 6 weeks now. You keep growing closer to him. You even hugged him once!! Two weeks ago... BUT YOU HUGGED HIM!! You can't stop thinking about him. He's so handsome and cute... and HOT!! I mean DAAAAMN!! But he would never like you. You're a mortal. Well not entirely. You age six times slower than the normal human. You are now 112 years, which is almost 19 in human years. That meant that you were actually older than Steve and Bucky. But you'll never be Loki's age. You sobbed. He'll never love you....

* knocking on the door *

"Hello?"

"It's me"

You heard Tony singing on the other side of the door

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure"

Tony walked in with a big smile on his face.

"I have a surprise for you. Thor bring her in!"

You heard a loud bark and a Golden Retriever puppy came running into your room. Omg you almost forgot that Thor promised you a dog. Thor walked in.

"A promise is a promise."

You ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!"

"It's a she and she's yours now. You can name her"

You thought for a while but then you knew it. You always loved the name D/N (dog's name).

"Her name is D/N"

You said with a smile.

Tony walked towards D/N

"Welcome to the family D/N!"

He stood up and wanted to leave your room.

"Tony wait!"

He turned around.

"Yeah?"

"I- I uhhh..."

You stopped

"You what?"

"I have a.... tiny question."

"Which is?"

You thought really about how to ask it.

"Well uhhh, here's the deal. I.... Well I've been hanging out with Loki for a while now and uhhh.... I was actually wondering if.... He-He can be trusted.... If maybe, if you're very nice which you are because you always took care for me and helped me so much....."

"Just say it"

"Can you uhhh... maybe..."

You stopped.

"Y/N!"

"couldyougivelokiaroom?"

You said really fast

"Sorry what?"

"Could you give Loki a room? He can be trusted I swear. I'll look out for him. He can take the room next to me and if anything happens you can blame it on me. Pleasepleasepleasepleasssseee?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Wait what?! Did Tony Stark just say yes to giving the person who almost killed him a room in his tower? HIS TOWER?!"

"That was almost four months ago. And he didn't kill you yet so I guess we can give it a try."

"THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH TONY!!"

You hugged him tightly and saw Steve walking down the hall give you the 'language' look.

"Go get Loki then"

"I will, thank you"

You rushed to the cells

LOKI'S P.O.V

You were reading The Hunger Games. Y/N told you it was awesome, and she was right. Like she always was. You were so deep in the story you didn't even hear her coming.

"LOKI, I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!"

You jumped and grabbed a knife holding it in front of you

"JESUS CHRIST Y/N, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!"

"That's dramatic. How is The Hunger Games so far?"

"Amazing, thank you so much!"

"Great but I have something marvelous to share."

"Really? Do tell."

"I have arranged you a room in the Stark Tower. Yep, that's right. This girl got you out of your cell and you now have I five star room with king size bed, an own tv and a hot tub! Your view lays on the beautiful skyline of New York. Yeah, I know, I sound like a Trivago manager. Anyways, pack your stuff. Let's go to your room!"

Your mouth fell open

"You did what?"

"Uhuh, yep, I got you that. Me. No one else. I did that!"

You could see her sparkles in her beautiful E/C eyes. With a flick of your hand you got your stuff

"Then where is my room Lady Y/N"

She stopped

"Loki... I told you so many times. IT'S Y/N FOR YOU!!"

She smiled and you burst out laughing

"Anyways follow me"

You followed her through a big hall. Then you heard a loud bark. A small puppy came running towards you, but she fell over her paws halfway.

"Ahh my poor D/N."

Y/N walked towards the dog

"This is D/N. She is my dog. Since today. Thor got me her."

"Why?"

She sighed.

"Before you say anything, let me finish."

You nodded

"Before I met you, I didn't see the point of going to you. You didn't know me and Thor knew you wouldn't listen to him. So he promised me an Asguardian dress, all his oreo poptarts and D/N in exchange that I would talk to you. I agreed. Now before you burst out, calling me names, slapping or even stabbing me, it turned out I didn't need it. I'm happy I came to you. Actually I've never been this happy before."

She stopped and turned red. Realizing what she just said.

YOUR P.O.V

Omg, I did not just say that out. I did not just say that out loud. Omg I'm panicking. It was like every little person in your brain just set everything on fire. Why did I say that. Towards Loki! Oh Holy Lord I shouldn't have said that. Shitshitshitshit.

He smiled.

God my heart melted. EASY Y/N PLAY IT FUCKING COOL OKAY. FORGET WHAT YOU JUST SAID

"So do you hate me now?"

"What no afcourse not. I do understand your point"

"You do?"

"Uhuh"

"Okay, good, amazing, fantastic, tremedously."

Holy shit what the fuck, Y/N stop talking

He laughed

"You're not very good with words are you? So, where is my room."

Y/N behave

"It 's here."

You opened a door. Bright sunlight shined across the room. Everything was clean and there was soft music playing through the room

"Welcome to your five star room Mister Laufeyson. Here you have the most beautiful view of the city. If you just turn on this switch your bed would warm up for the colder nights and with this switch you close the curtains. If you need anything, I'm sleeping in the room next to you. Across your room there's a big game hall where we spend our sunday nights. Feel free to join at any time."

You said in your most posh accent. You burst out laughing and so did he. After a while you stopped. You looked at him, he looked at you at you burst out laughing again.

"Well I guess I'll be going to my room. If you need anything just enter the room. But, I swear to god, if you interrupt me while I'm reading you'll most likely miss your head so you're warned"

"Thank you Y/N"

"You're welcome Loki"

You wanted to walk out but Loki took your arm. He pulled you into a hug.

OH MY GOD LOKI IS HUGGING ME OMG STAY FUCKING CALM IT'S HAPPENING Y/N BEHAVE YOURSELF OMG HE'S SO CUTE

You hugged him back. He gave you a soft kiss on your forhead. You turned red. Incredibely red. Thank god he couldn't see it because you burried yourself in his chest. After a while he broke the hug. You stared into his deep emerald eyes. Than he came closer to you. Your forheads almost touching. You leaned in and you kissed him. More passionate every second

HOLY SHIT I'M KISSING A FUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT I'M FREAKING OUT OKAY PLAY IT COOL HOW CAN I PLAY IT COOL OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

"I KNEW IT!"

You broke the kiss and looked behind you. Afcourse. Who else could it be.

"Hi Thor...."

You said as innocent as possible.

"Well, I should be going. To my room. Next door. And I'm gonna read. So don't interrupt. Bye."

You walked away with your head as red as a tomato

"I can see your blussing Y/N"

"Fuck you Thor. Fuck you."

You entered your room, burried your head in your pillow and screamed.

OMG I JUST KISSES LOKI HE'S A FUCKING GOD FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!

Part five coming soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
38K 2.5K 72
"I have built dozens of holes in this plan," Loki hisses. "Find them." When Loki tries to sabotage his own plan, the only reasonable explanation Tony...
475K 17K 38
After Loki was brought back from Midgard, he was a trial held for him to determine his punishment. For his actions against Midgard, he was to be put...
13.6K 322 40
Your dad, Tony Stark, invites you to join the Avengers. You fight alongside them during the battle of New York. Falling out of the sky causes you to...