thief┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ three ⌟

25.4K 2.1K 3.8K
By chogiwanese

donghyuck celebrated inside his head when he saw mark getting soft. this was one of his ways to escape, to make people pity on you. he could've done this earlier ago at the convenience store if he knew mark could get soft this easily.

don't cry..❞ mark placed both of his hands on donghyuck's face, cupping it

cry? actually he's laughing, he couldn't believe that mark was that easy to trick. but then again, he didn't expect mark to be like this. he's rich, don't rich kids usually take advantage to poor people like him?

do you really think i will fall for your tricks?❞ mark giggled

making donghyuck widen his eyes ❝what?

dude, i'm not that stupid to get soft over a thief.❞ mark held donghyuck's wrist, tightly, making sure he won't escape

donghyuck let out a yelp when mark started pulling him off the wall ❝what are you doing?

let's go back to the convenience store.

the younger clicked his tongue ❝what for? you already have your wallet.

mark turned around ❝but you still need to pay what you've done.

donghyuck then remembered the alcohol he just left at the store. so much for drinking alone later, he has a much more bigger problem to deal with than to get drunk.

leave me alone.

hearing that only made mark scoff ❝leave you alone? why would i?

what do you mean?

mark took a step forward, bringing the both of them back to their position a while ago. donghyuck's back at the wall and mark hands beside donghyuck, trapping him. ❝i have worked for weeks and i'm a student. don't you know how hard it is? coming home from school to rest but you can't since you still have work to do. you know the reason why i work? it's all because of that damn wallet you stole.

donghyuck gulped at how close their faces are. mark kept on leaning in as he was talking and donghyuck leaned back, even though there was no space left. he wished that he'd be one with the wall for once.

mark let out the most sweetest smile he could, it was as if he wasn't scaring the boy ❝now tell me, why would i leave you alone?

donghyuck messed with the wrong person.

🏵

what happened?❞ jeno asked his bestfriend that was sitting next to him while looking at the boy cleaning up the mess that he and mark caused a while ago.

mark shrugged ❝that happened.

no doubt, jeno found donghyuck beautiful which he never expected him to be. how could a beautiful person like him be a thief?

are you sure it's your wallet?❞ jeno wanted to make sure because the boy didn't look like a thief

mark took out his wallet and opened it, showing his family picture with his mom and dad ❝why?

he expected for the thief to be someone older, someone who looks like who smoke, who has bruises all over his face and body, who drinks— well judging by him buying a bottle of alcohol a while ago, he thinks donghyuck drinks which is unexpected. he looked innocent, so innocent that you want to keep him forever.

jeno?

jeno snapped out from his thoughts and stopped staring at donghyuck ❝yeah?

remember, you have a boyfriend.❞ he knows that look too well, that look where you have hearts as your eyes. jeno is his bestfriend, he knows him.

jeno coughed ❝ex boyfriend.

are you planning on something?❞ mark squinted his eyes at jeno, suspecting something.

jeno smiled as he leaned back at the chair he's sitting ❝he's cute.

scratch that, donghyuck is beautiful.

mark even agrees to that but right now his mind is full of things to get back at donghyuck. letting him clean the store isn't the only thing the boy needs to do. mark isn't that nice, at least to the guy who just made his life hard.

hey beautiful!

donghyuck ignored jeno's call and continued mopping the floor while mumbling countless of curse words.

mark giggled next to jeno, ❝call him properly.

jeno raised a brow ❝what do you want me to call him, bro?❞ he doesn't even know the name of the guy, mark won't tell him and the guy just ignored him as he got inside the store

their conversation was cut off when donghyuck was now standing in front of them, holding the mop. mark gave him a kind of look that questions why donghyuck is standing in front of them and not cleaning.

i'm tired.

the older raised a brow ❝what do you want me to do?

forgive and forget.❞ donghyuck said like it's the most easiest and simplest thing to do

mark took out his phone and dialed a number ❝hello?

donghyuck groaned and quickly went back to mopping the already clean floor.

"mark hyung?"

mark took a deep breath as he was holding back his laugh ❝how's life jisung?

"shut up, we just met yesterday." jisung said

i can't believe having a boyfriend makes you disrespect your elder.❞ mark placed a hand on his chest, feeling betrayed, even though he knows that jisung is just on the phone and couldn't see him

"chenle is not my boyfriend."

i never said it was chenle.❞ mark smirked ❝caught you.

"I HATE YOU HYUNG!" and that was the last thing mark heard before the younger ended the call.

jeno snorted next to mark ❝he is so obvious.

mark nodded his head ❝chenle and jisung look cute together.

mark i don't think i can do this anymore—

donghyuck stopped complaining when he saw mark placing his phone back on his ear ❝hello 116?

jeno frowned when he saw donghyuck being forced to clean again ❝mark stop.

the older sighed when he realized that he was overdoing it ❝hey kid, where do you live?

donghyuck scoffed ❝kid? excuse me, i'm 18 for your information and who are you for me to tell you where i live?

mark whispered something to jeno that made donghyuck furrow his brows but decided to not mind it and went back to cleaning. he placed the mop to the side and now arranged the news papers on it's right place and threw those who are already ruined (wet).

he then flinched when he felt a cold hand grabbing his wrist. he looked up and it was just mark.

the fuck you want?

mark smiled ❝let's go home.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6K 19
" shhh! we'll get in trouble! " - in which two boys separate due to someone's obnoxious and loud behavior. - started - 11/05/18 ended - 9/08/19 • ©️...
8.6K 250 28
Fresh out of prison and with nowhere to go, Atlas Black has no other option but to live with his best friend, Emmett. Darlina West, as Emmett's roomm...
14.7K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...