Mates With Complications (Lar...

By LarryShippinTheTruth

Harry Styles is an Omega, but he pretends to be a Beta so he can find his mate through falling in love and no... More

Mates With Complications (Larry Stylinson AU A/B/O) {Mpreg}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (tiny bit mature if you squint)
Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)
Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)
Chapter 11 (mature)
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N - This is so important!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Mates With Complications: Continued

Chapter 12 (mature!)

8.5K 289 48
By LarryShippinTheTruth

I can’t count XD

Oh my gawd, thank you all so much. I love you so damn much.

This chapter will be ‘real’ fucking again.

Personally, I hated the last smut chapter because the smut was lame. This is my opinion, though, and I can be more critical about my stories than you are.

I don’t make any sense.

Yes, I do have Internet. I’m on a Danish island called Laesoe (my computer can’t do the ae put together or the crossed out o) but there are a few free wifi’s and I will be able to update. It will not be steadily, though. It will be every now and then. That’s why I updated a day early. When I will be home, my old schedule will be back, though.

Okay, so. I love you all.

Enjoy!

Harry stretched when he woke up with a smile on his face. He rolled over in his bed, only to find it empty without the beautiful Alpha.

Harry frowned. Where was Louis?

Then he heard the toilet be flushed and the bathroom door open and close. He listened to the footsteps on the wood floor that stopped in front of his door before the door was opened and Louis stepped into the room, hair an absolute mess but eyes sparkling.

“Hey, baby,” he said and walked closer. Harry noticed the Alpha was wearing a pair of his boxers. “Hope it’s okay I took your boxers.”

Harry nodded. “Yeah, yeah, it’s okay.”

“How are you feeling, babe?

“Quite alright, actually. I’m just a bit hungry.”

Louis cooed softly and stroked the back of his fingers over Harry’s cheek gently. Harry leaned into the touch and smiled slightly.

“Let’s get you something to eat, huh? Before your next wave comes over you. Wouldn’t want you collapsing of dehydration or hunger.”

Harry wanted to cry at Louis’ sweetness. This was just how he had always wanted his Alpha and here he was, standing in front of him.

“I’m just gonna put on a pair of boxers … meet you downstairs?”

Louis nodded and kissed his forehead before he left the room to walk downstairs. Harry sat a few seconds in bed, eyes closed and a smile on his face before he stood up as well.

He took a quick shower since he smelled of sweat, come and sex. He brushed his teeth and dressed in a pair of boxers – he knew it was just a matter of time until the next wave came and he really didn’t want any struggling with clothing.

When he finished, he went down the stairs and entered the kitchen where he found Louis standing a bit helplessly in front of the stove.

“Fun fact, I can’t cook,” the Alpha said when he noticed Harry’s presence.

Harry chuckled and walked up behind his mate. That felt great to say, his mate.

“What did you wanna make?” the Omega asked.

“Scrambled eggs.”

“Alright. Let me be a good Omega and make them for us.”

Louis protested a bit but finally sighed and hopped on the counter, watching his Omega making them scrambled eggs and pancakes.

They ate in a comfortable silence and after a few minutes, Louis reached for Harry’s hand over the table and Harry placed his in the Alpha’s, lacing their fingers together.

They finished their breakfast together and put the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher before they went back upstairs to brush their teeth. They entered Harry’s room again and sat down on his bed, lying next to each other comfortably.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis’ middle and leaned his head on the Alpha’s chest. He threw a leg over Louis’ hips and Louis’ arms wrapped around his shoulders.

“When’s your next wave?” Louis asked, stroking through Harry’s hair.

“S-soon,” the boy murmured, already feeling the change inside him. “Now.”

Louis sat there for a second, waiting for Harry’s smell of heat to hit him and when it did, he groaned lightly, shifting a bit. He then pushed the duvet down on the ground again and adjusted the towel so Harry could lie down on it.

He then shed both out of their boxers and laid down on top of Harry, his hand burying themselves in the Omegas curls.

Harry’s eyes glazed over with desire, need and desperation, pupils dilating with lust as he watched Louis’ eyes turning golden and his pupils growing.

“Look so pretty underneath me,” Louis breathed, his lips slamming on Harry’s.

Harry moaned softly against the Alpha’s lips and kissed back, feeling how the slick started to drip out of his arsehole and how his semi-erection started hardening against his stomach.

He whimpered when he felt Louis’ erection against his thigh and pushed his thigh further against it, hearing the Alpha moan.

“Knot, please, please,” Harry begged.

“Shh, baby, you’ll get it,” Louis breathed into his ear.

They kissed again, grinding on each other. Louis’ hand was on the back of one of Harry’s thighs and Harry hitched it up by his hips, thrusting his hips up for friction.

Louis’ hands pinned his hips down and Harry whined in desperation, begging the Alpha with his eyes.

“Patience, baby. I’m gonna give it to you. Nice and hard. Just the way you like it.”

A moan left Harry again and he opened his golden eyes, staring into Louis’. The Alpha kissed his forehead, tugging on his curls teasingly.

“Hands and knees, babe,” Louis commanded.

Harry complied immediately, rolling over on his stomach so he could rise up to his hands and knees, waiting for Louis to do something.

He felt the Alpha’s hands on his back, his thighs and on his bum and his own hands gripped the bed sheets tightly.

Then, his cheeks were spread and he felt Louis’ breath hitting his hole that clenched around nothing. Louis’ thumbs opened Harry’s hole a bit and he blew into it, making Harry jump forward and letting a strange noise go that sounded like a moan and a whimper.

Louis kissed his thigh before he finally, finally licked broadly over his hole. Harry gave a soft cry of pleasure, hands gripping the sheets tighter.

Louis kept eating Harry out, slow and languidly, teasing Harry. The Omega moaned and arched under the Alpha’s tongue, eyes closed, fringe sticking to his sweaty forehead.

Harry came twice during Louis eating him out, for the first time when Louis pushed his tongue inside and for the second time when Louis started fingering him.

“Think you’ve got enough?”

Harry nodded his head frantically, wanting nothing but Louis’ knot again.

Louis’ hands found their way to Harry’s shoulders, holding them as he pushed his cock in Harry’s awaiting hole, smiling at the, “Thank you,” that left his Omega’s mouth.

Louis didn’t wait to move this time, instantly getting into a fast pace, moving hard and quickly. He listened to Harry’s moans and smiled, one of his hands gripping Harry’s curls and pulling his head back.

“You like it, babe? This good?” Louis asked him, his voice sounding rough and dirty.

“Yeah, yeah, god I love it,” Harry groaned, his arms hurting already.

“Want it harder?” Louis asked now.

“Yeah, please.”

So Louis did, moving his hips even harder, causing Harry to scream and come again. His arms and legs started shaking but he wanted to be good, trying to stay in this position. Louis moved his hips brutally and mercilessly, loving the screams and moans of pleasure that left his Omegas mouth.

Harry came for the fourth and fifth time short afterwards, finally being too weak to stay on his hands and knees and collapsing on the bed, breathing harshly.

Louis cooed and ran his hand through the curly haired boy’s hair, asking, “Exhausted?”

“A bit,” Harry mumbled. “Need you.”

“It’s alright, turn over.”

Harry quickly turned over and looked up at the feathery haired boy, his eyes shining golden with unshed tears. Louis’ hand caressed his cheek gently and his lips brushed the Omega’s ones.

Louis pushed his hips forward, moaning at the tight, wet heat that wrapped around his cock. Harry threw his head back and groaned, legs wrapping around the Alpha’s waist.

The older boy moved his hips again, causing loud moans to escape Harry’s mouth as the Omega’s eyes closed in pleasure and his hands traveled all over Louis’ body.

“Need it,” Harry choked, coming again.

“Look so good underneath me, so pretty. No-one will ever see you like this. Especially not Grimshit,” Louis spat the last name.

“Never,” Harry whispered. “Hate him.”

“Mhm, mine,” Louis said, leaning down.

His lips grazed his bite mark on Harry’s neck that proved that the two of them were bonded, their souls sealed together forever. He mouthed over it, letting his tongue trace the raised, still slightly red skin. Harry moaned, his fingernails digging into Louis’ back. The Alpha then bit down, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to make Harry let out a mix of a scream and a sob as he came for another time.

Louis’ hips didn’t stop their brutal movements, making Harry lose his mind once more, babbling nonsense and begging Louis.

Louis sucked on his nipples to make him come again and Harry let out a sobbed, “Wreck me!”

The Alpha shushed him gently and grabbed Harry’s legs by the backs of his thighs, raising them up and placing them over his shoulder, kissing his calves.

Harry felt even fuller now if that was possible, the delicious drag of Louis’ cock against his inner walls making him scream out in lust and pleasure.

“Shit, fuck me,” he cried out.

“Shh, baby, come for me. I will knot soon, come,” Louis whispered, the tip of his cock hitting Harry’s prostate.

Harry let out little “Ah, ah, ah”’s while Louis basically abused his prostate, making him come twice in a row. Louis didn’t stop, getting closer and closer to his own climax, closing his eyes.

“Shit babe, I’m so close,” he moaned, his hands on either side of Harry’s head.

“I need it, please, please, can’t take it any longer,” Harry begged, feeling the base of Louis’ cock thickening with the knot.

Harry let out a long, loud moan and came for the last time when Louis groaned, releasing his knot into Harry and being locked in his mate. They collapsed together, rolling over again. The haze over Harry’s eyes disappeared and both their eyes turned back to the old blue and green.

Harry instantly snuggled up to Louis, arms wrapped around his shoulder, head tucked under his chin and legs tangled with Louis’ while the Alpha’s arms were wrapped around his waist. Louis kissed the top of his head, stroking a hand through his curls.

“How was this?” he asked gently.

“Mind blowing,” Harry answered. “Tomorrow’s my last day of heat. My mum’s gonna come back soon as well.”

“Tomorrow is Friday,” Louis mumbled. “Let’s sleep now.”

Harry nodded, cuddling up with his mate.

--------------------------------

Heeeeey, guys! Guess what, it’s an update!

So glad I was able to update.

Hope you liked it.

Thank you for reading.

Vote and comment, please.

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 138K 137
In Louis' world, Omega's are taken advantage of and no one blinks an eye. However, what happens when he moves into a world where Omega's are treasure...
161K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...
317K 11.2K 103
Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What will come about when Harry signs up for...
389K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...