Stuck In The Middle (Finished)

By Yunamping8

Once there was a skeleton named Cross, who works for the prince of nightmares. The Prince name is Nightmare. ... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A\N|Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN- Chapter 12
AN- Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 (The Finale)
Happy new year!
For bubbly
Thank You!
Ehem!!! Other booooookkkkkssssss
Whhhhaaaa?!???

A|N- Chapter 20

935 41 59
By Yunamping8

Hey super stars!!!!! How are you doing? I guess this week is good.

This day at school me and my classmates saw a girl talking to a tree while crying. Then she start freaking out when a teacher try to calm her down. We think she can see black dwarves that is protecting the old tree. But why is she crying? We may never know.
Tell me what you think about this.
Wait this give me an Idea about a story in the future. I have a multiship book. It is called Darkshire city.

The ships are:

DUSTBERRY
ERRINK
HORRORLUST
KREME
AFTERDEATH
SCIFELL
Xluciv

Let's get on with this story.

Nightmare POV

"I felt something is following me so I ran here." Cross said. I can feel he is afraid and his fragile body is shaking. Wherever Dream is I hope he is not the one who is following Cross. I lifted Cross bridal style. I sat on the bed while I put Cross on my Lap. She is blushing but still shaking. I hugged her while I rubbed the back of her skull. She calmed down. I released from the hug. We looked at each other.

"Cross Is there something else going on?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"I felt something is staring at me while I was sleeping. My closets and drawers are open and some of my stuff are missing........ Including my under wears." I flinched at her statement. Who would steal such a thing? Dream. That psycho. He is planning something bad for my Cross.

"I also didn't have a good sllep last night." She said rubbing her eyes. Then she trembled and hugged herself. I hugged her once again. She hugged back with a shaky breath trying to calm down.

"N-nightmare, I'm scared." She stuttered.

"Shh... Don't be. I will be here for you."
I said. She looked at me with a blush and wide eyes. "What?" She asked.

"You heard me, Cross. I am here for you. I care for you. I will die just for you." I said while looking at her eyes.

Cross POV

He cares? What? "W-why?" I said. Damn it! I stuttered. He inhaled. Then look straight at me again.

"This is why."

He leaned close to me.

Our faces become inches apart.......

Cliff hanger!!!!! Tadaa!!!!!! I will write it in the next chapter or somethingHe hehehehe heh.

Why are you still here?

I said cliff hanger.

Fine!!! Since you are determined I will continue. Here it goes.

Cross POV

He then.....

Kissed me.

I kissed back.

It was not like the dare. It was sweet and passionate. Full of love and desire. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around my waist. I wanted this to last forever. It feels like I am in heaven. We stayed like that for ten minutes but because of air, we pulled away. We breathe heavily for the oxygen needed.

(Damn it Air. They are skeletons!!!!!!!)

He hugged me close. "You said you didn't sleep well last night right? Then you will sleep here, Crossy~" He purred. I blushed purple. I buried my face in his chest. Hr chuckled slightly.
We laid down. I was on his chest while I hug him. He still has his arms around my waist. He kissed the top of my skull. In return, I kiss him on the cheek.

"You missed.~" he said.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the lips. This time it was fast.

"I love you Cross."

I love you too Nighty."

I am still blushing. He smiled at me. I closed me eyes and let the darkness consume me.

Nightmare POV

She fell asleep. Aww! Cute! She is the most beautiful thing in this world. I love her so much. I am so happy that she likes me back. I also closed my eyes shut and slept.

Dream POV

"I love you Cross."

"I love you too Nighty."

I heard behind the door.

No!!! She's suppose to love me!!!!!!!! Ughhh!!!!!!! One day you will be mine Cross.

And Nothing will stop me.

......... I'm so Proud..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 175 24
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
53.1K 1.9K 51
Killer ends up in a small trouble, I said small? I don't think having a baby of the Nightmare is just a little problem. How will killer solve this? W...
69.4K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
63.7K 3.8K 41
Starts with Nightmare being a starter king and founding his teammates; Dust, Error, Horror, Killer and Cross. Nightmare promised them a better life t...