Dear Diary, Kth*Jjk

By KookieAlien20

where Taehyung found a Small Diary under The Bed of His Fiancèe, Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook were in a Ar... More

십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
Note
Thank You!💓💓💓
BOOK 2 OUT
NOTE
감사합니다💓💓💓
THANK YOU!!
HAPPY 50K Reads!!!
HAPPY 100K READS
HAPPY 150K reads!
BOOK 2 missing?
HAPPY 200K READS!!!
HAPPY 300K READS GUYS!!!!
Happy 400k+ Reads!!!

30.6K 909 100
By KookieAlien20

[Taehyungs]

"Yah! Jungkook... Can you go to the Mall and buy me my Favorite Perfume? I ran out of it" I said in a firm and rude way... I saw his eyes, at first I thought it was nothing... but when I saw it again, they Hold Fear... but why do I care?

He Nodded and went to grab his Car Keys and Wallet, then moments later, I heard the Front Door close... then I remembered that I still have to Order some Pizza cuz' I'm starving...

I tried to look for it in my Pockets but it wasn't there... then I remembered that it was on the Night stand inside our Room... I quickly went up to look... when I opened the Door to our Room I saw my Phone plugged in and was Charging... but something caught my attention...

There was a Red Ribbon hanging on the side of the Bed... I went to get it... but it was so Hard to pull... so I lifted the Bed and saw a Little Brown, Leather notebook...

I reached down for it... I fixed the bed into it's original position  and I sat on it and opened the Notebook...

'전정국&
        김태형'

I saw Our names written in a very Nice Calligraphy... I opened the first page...

                    'My Memories
with
             You'

Then I started to open the next Page...

(AN: THE DATES DO NOT FOLLOW ANY ORDER)

(AN:IN EVERY CHAPTER WHEN YOU SEE A SENTENCE OR TWO BELOW THE 전정국~  THAT IS TAEHYUNGS THOUGHTS)

Have you guys watched this?!

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
213K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
3.7M 125K 109
Jungkook runs a fan account on Instagram for his favorite singer Tae. Thing is, he's a total hard stan and only posts about Tae being complete daddy...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...