A glitch to fall for {Error s...

By yeshihelloitsme

I, Mia, swear on my life that I will never delete or unpublish this book without people telling me that the b... More

Should i?
✅❌
.
.
Im sorry but i finally feel proud of myself
Lets talk then i'll post
✅ ❌
HOLY ACORNS
Why i'll be gone for a while
Sorry
Subject #22468 - four o four - class Keter
Lil announcement
🎶
:)
Hi
Aye
J
💓
?

501 10 0
By yeshihelloitsme

DAMN MY SHIT IS GETTING READS FAST NOW
THANKS
I thought people would run away as soon as I started pulling out the f bomb and start yelling at people virtually :,>

Y/N's POV

When I woke up I was in a different room...again. 'Ugh, when will this ever stop damnit' I mentally asked myself. I stood up from my small little bed that at least had a pillow and a blanket and tried to stand up. I fell straight away, yep, not getting out of this place any time soon. I just laid there, waiting, for someone to come and help me. Soon I got annoyed, faster than I usually do. So I crawled slowly to the door and started pounding on it. Dunno why but I just hated waking up to be stuck in a hell hole. "Alright Alright, I'm coming! Be patient!" Said a man at the other side of the door. I slumped down into a laying position, allowing him to open the door. A little while later someone came in and picked me up. "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I FUCKING STAB YOU! IM ARMED YOU KNOW!" I yelled at him, he just chuckled. "I'm glad you teleported to me, no one wants to be around that kind of anger." Said the man with a little bit of a chuckle at the end as well. "You sound gay as hell." I Said calming down gradually. "Ouch..that's a little harsh when you really think about it" He said while placing me back on the bed. "Well I can't think of anything because apparently I'm drunk." He got his clipboard off of the ground and flipped some pages on it. "No your just on benzodia, short for benzodiazepine. I just call it that because I can't remember the last part every time I want to." (Sorry I forgot about the font and I'm too lazy to re-write it)I look at him weirdly. "Bensofa what?" I ask. "Benzodiazepines, it helps to relive stress, you where rolling on the floor and screaming so I gave you some." I nodded my head and looked at the ceiling, it kinda looked like lava, god I'm tripping so much. "Does the ceiling look weird to you?" I nod slowly, memorized by the ceiling. "You hit your head pretty hard, might even got a concussion. So that means you can't go anywhere till everything's fixed up." I sigh in annoyance. "Great..I have to stay in this hell hole for the rest of my fucking days."

I'm tired as hell so I made it short...and I'm also too lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 172 19
Suddenly having to move away from a childhood best friend. Are you gonna find each other years later or never get into contact again? This book is co...
6.3K 88 12
Look, just, don't ask, ok? It's just a terrible first story of a thing I'm obsessed with on the side. Edit: under editing to make it easier to read
15.6K 306 28
Don't mind me, just giving warnings ahead of time ⚠️blood, murder, abuse, fire, self harm, stalking, manic breakdowns, drinking, vomit, eating dissor...