?

HAHA IM BACK BABY!
anyways I figured out what to write and I couldn't just leave ya hanging so I'm back wether you like it or not. Also just forget about the last chapter that doesn't happen, I'll probably delete it later.

"Anyways kid, why are you inside this room, I thought you hated it." I shook my head and walked away. "Where are you going now?" "Error" Nightmare sighed and walked with me. "Can you stop that?" "Stop what?" Nightmare looked at me as if I were stupid. "The changing thing, it's weird." I looked at the floor and stopped, a blank expression was on my face. "Hello? (Y/n)?" I quickly answered "Ink." "What about ink? And you did it again." I looked up at him and just stared. "Where's ink?" I asked, Nightmare just looked back at me. "Where ever the fuck that happy group place is, why?" "Take me." I started walking again to the front door. "But Error said to keep you inside the house" Nightmare Said while trying to catch up "by the way why were you a pole?" He stared at me. "Because I can?" "Exactly so take me." I Said sternly. "Fine but if I get in trouble I promise it won't be a good day for you." Nightmare Said and put his hand on my shoulder, soon teleporting me.

I know it's short but I gotta leave to fix my bass