Rosalie & Emmet's daughter

By LuckyKissNo14

Zoey Mae-Bella Cullen is the unknown daughter of Rosalie and Emmet. She was created by a vampire who knew of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prologue

3.5K 77 2
By LuckyKissNo14

After the Volturi had left Rosalie hurried back to the house, as Alice had seen a vision where Rose would be given a gift. When she arrived a baby girl was on the door step, with a note placed on top of her basket. Rose and Emmet couldn't be happier their dreams of being parents had come true along with having a niece as well.

They named the child Zoey Mae-Bella, as she grew older her and Renesmee were taught how to cook, clean, control their powers, manners and many other things. Rose and Emmet loved it, Zoey gave Renesmee a nickname which was her middle name Carlie while Renesmee called Zoey Mae after her middle name as well.

The Cullen's decided to keep Zoey a secret from the Volturi knowing Aro would want Zoey for her power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.8K 51
BOOK 1 in The Hybrid Series After the tragic lost of her mom, 17 year-old Zoe Hyland has to deal with being a Hybrid on her own. A very rare and spec...
20.9K 480 22
Impossibly fast, incredibly strong, piercingly cold... Lux Thompson is a newborn vampire. Born into the Cullen family, Lux starts her new life as an...
30.3K 546 22
Nicole Cameron Hale. She is the daughter of Jasper and Alice. Being a vampire hybrid means that she's different from the rest of her family. She can...
16.9K 1K 21
Renesmee Carlie Cullen is the only daughter of Edward and Bella Cullen. She was a miracle baby because she was born when her mother was a human since...