Destined Together

De Shivikaloverss

Annika Trivedi works for Shivaay Singh Oberoi but what happens when they are put into a situation where one i... Mai multe

Chapter 2: Hungover
Chapter 3: Maybe I Do Care..
Chapter 4: Tia Kapoor
Chapter 5: Annika's Decision
Chapter 6: The Wedding
Chapter 7: The Shocking Revelation
Chapter 8: Annika's Secret
Chapter 9: Blackmailed
Chapter 10: Hidden Secrets!
Chapter 11: Annika's Enemy?
Chapter 12: A Bunch Of Lies
Chapter 13: Is this the end?

Chapter 1: Trivedi Dream

6.8K 254 3
De Shivikaloverss

Annika belonged to the Trivedi family who owned a small company, in order for the company to grow they need money. Annika was determined in any way to help her fathers dream come true and spent hours applying for jobs.

ANNIKA'S POV

*phone rings*
Annika: Hello?

Mr Oberoi: Is this Annika Trivedi?

Annika: Y-yes

Mr Oberoi: I want you as my assistant, the job you applied for!

Annika: Oh yes, w-what time?

Mr Oberoi: NOW! Quickly come to the Oberoi mansion in half an hour.

*hangs up*

I totally forgot I had applied to be a celebrity assistant, now I only have half an hour to reach and I'm not even changed into good clothing. I ran to my wardrobe scanning each part looking for something good to wear. I had no English clothing as I wasn't very fond of it on me so my wardrobe was all kameezs. I grabbed a very simple design shelwar kameez and headed to the door. My head started to hurt as all the stress and worries flowed to my head, I decided to run as there were no rickshaws available. I lived in a small village near the Oberoi mansion so nothing was a hassle.

After a 5 minute run, I had arrived at the Oberoi Mansion. My eyes couldn't believe it, I was going to work as an assistant for the most famous businessman in Mumbai, India. There stood four guards guarding the grand opening to the mansion. I stood there in shock until someone had approached me.

Rudra: Who are you?

Annika: I came here for my job.. assistant for Mr Oberoi.

Rudra: Wow, lucky you are. I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi's little brother! Don't worry, I'm the cool one!

Annika: *laughs* can I go in?

Rudra: No, stay outside! I'm joking, come with me.

I followed Rudra into the mansion as he took me to Mr Oberoi's room. He left me to wait for Shivaay to come back from a business call.

After 10 minutes, Shivaay entered the room in confusion. I was sitting down as my legs were tiered from standing and I looked up. Our eyes met for he first time and I could already sense anger in him. I didn't know what I had done so I stood up in fear as I looked straight to him.

Shivaay: WHO ARE YOU AND WHO LET YOU IN MY ROOM!?

Annika: Sir.. I am t-

Shivaay: KHANNA! KHANNA!

Khanna: Yes Sir?

Shivaay: WHO IS THIS GIRL?

Khanna: Sir, shes your new assistant.

Shivaay: *gulps* I see, you may leave.

*Khanna leaves*

Shivaay: You're Annika Trivedi?

Annika: Y-yes Sir.

Shivaay: Great, I need you to bring me some paperwork from the office downstairs NOW!

Annika: Ok Sir.

My heart was beating, he was furious and terrifying. He shouted at me and assumed before I could say anything! I wanted to put him in his position but I knew the consequences. I rushed downstairs searching for the office until I bumped into a cute young girl. Her name was Priyanka and she had asked me if needed any help. She was really kind like a little sister and very sweet. I questioned where the office was and she had shown me the location.

Entering the room, it was big. There were many file cabinets and I didn't know what one to take. Then I saw 3 files on the desk that had said "SHIVAAY" and I picked them up and left the room.

I hastily walked up to his bedroom to see a long haired man next to Shivaay. I handed the paperwork to Shivaay to sign and he signed rapidly as if he was in a rush to go somewhere. He handed the files and left in a flash. I looked to the other guy.

Omkara: Hi! You're Annika?

Annika: Yes, and you?

Omkara: I'm Omkara, prefer to be called Om.

Annika: Acha.. I have a question.

Omkara: Before that, how old are you?

Annika: 28...

Omkara: You are older then me so therefore I will call you Annika didi, is that alright?

Annika: There's no need for that, honestly.

Omkara: Didi, I respect everyone. Even you!

Annika: dhanyavad!

Omkara: You're welcome. Anyways, Shivaay hasn't left you to do any work so you want to come with me.

Annika: Kaha pe?

Omkara: To the dining room! It's lunch time and everyone's eating.

Annika: No.. I can't be lazy. Sir will tell me off!

Omkara: DONT worry, I'll make sure he doesn't . You also seem restless so you can eat food and relax.

Annika: I don't know..

Omkara: Please! I insist. You are going to be around all the time so I need to get to know you well!

Annika: Ok om. Let's go!

ANNIKAS POV OVER

Annika and Omkara walk downstairs into the dining room as Om offers her an empty seat. She sits down in pleasure as her nose senses a smell. A good smell - the smell of her favourite food.. ALOO PURI! She licked her lips as Rudra and Dadi laugh at her. She tells them how much she loves Aloo puri as everyone starts cracking up. Dadi then asks Annika to meet her after lunch. Dadi was a sweet person, she was generous, kind, thoughtful.

*lunch is over and everyone leaves*

Annika: Yes Ms.

Dadi: Neh! Don't call me Ms, call me Dadi!

Annika: Ok! Dadi :)

Dadi: I want you to feel as if this is your house too, you are going to be here everyday so you need to consider everyone here your family!

Annika: Kis tarah?

Dadi: Rudra, Om and Priyanka are going to call you didi from now on! You are their older sister now :)

Annika: Really? That's really sweet!

Dadi: Tum mujhe dadi kahoge!

Annika: *tears fall down* I've never had someone be so caring to me..

Dadi: roo mat, ham apkya parivaar hain!

They smile

Shivaay entrees the house to see Annika in Dadi's arms crying. He wonders why she's crying and what she is doing. He suddenly decides to break the thoughts and questions.

Shivaay: Dadi? Why.. what's going on?

Dadi: Annika is part of this family now! She's gonna be here all the time and we are her family.

Shivaay: Ridiculous, the guards, khanna, maids, servants are here all the time. Do we consider them family!

Dadi: But Annika is special, shes like the daughter in law we need in this family. A sister to everyone or a daughter.

Shivaay: What-whatever. *storms off*

Dadi: DONT worry about him, he can become very angry. If he troubles you ever, come to me!

Annika: Acha Dadi, Dhanuvad!

Dadi: Now come with me, I have some work for you!

Annika follows Dadi into Priyankas room. Priyanka is sitting on the edge of her bed studying for her classes. Dadi tells Annika to stay the night as she wants to get along with the family. Annika hesitates but priyanka and Dadi beg until she has no option. Annika borrows priyankas pyjamas and they have a girls night. They decided to watch a movie when Rudra interrupts them.

Rudra: HMMM

Priyanka: Kyaa he?

Rudra: Having a hang out without me?

Priyanka: GIRLS NIGHT ONLY Bhaya!

Rudra: I want to spend time with my new didi too!

Annika smiles!

Rudra: Didi, please tell Priyanka to let me join!

Annika: Awh, let him join!

Priyanka: FINE!

Rudra: YES! COME ON DIDI!

Annika: kaha pe?

Rudra: To the poolside! I HAVE A GAME READY FOR ALL OF US!

Priyanka: All of us?

Rudra: Ha! Shivaay bhaya, Om Bhaya, Annika didi, and you priyanka!

Annika: Arah vaa! Everything is sorted!

PRECAP
Rudra grabs Annika and Priyanka and takes them to the poolside. There is fruit punch, loads is snacks, a stereo and games.
Everyone joins, Shivaay sits down and so does everyone else. Rudra offers punch to all of them and they have a lot until they are wasted!

HI! It's me, hope you liked the first chapter of this story! Shivika will develop from chapter 3 so until then, keep waiting for the first moment of shivika to happen ;p !!! Love you guys!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
73.1K 7.4K 53
The story starts from the time Shivaay and Annika get married the first time. Both Shivaay and Annika are trying to view their relationship from the...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...