The Devil's Angel (Angels of...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes... More

Author's Note: Important Things Here!
Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven (Edited)
Chapter Twelve (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen (Edited)
Chapter Eighteen (Edited)
Chapter Nineteen (Edited)
Chapter Twenty (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Six (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Edited)
Chapter Thirty (Edited)
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Akuma and Il Diavolo
Thoughts!
New Book!
His Little Demon

Epilogue

173K 4.2K 1.5K
By SignorinaAnon

A/N:

There is mature content ahead so beware.

And make sure you read the author's note at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

I stood on the beach and stared out at the water. I couldn't remember the last time I had truly felt at peace.

Vince and I left two days after he brought up his travel idea and we went to Italy. After Italy we went to Greece, the Paris, the Rome, then Bali, then Australia, and now we are back in Italy.

Gio disappeared after he found out about Adrianna and he was gone two months. He came back a different man. He is more relaxed, he talks more, and he smiles more. We couldn't figure it out until a few days ago when he met up with us for dinner. Gio had found someone else. She is so cute and nice and sweet. She fits Gio perfectly.

Vince and I have honestly spent every minute together.  We are only apart when one of us has to use the bathroom. Just because everything is over and no one is after us doesn't mean that Vince is calmer or relaxed. He is still always on high alert and is always packing. Stefano and Antonio have been accompanying us on our vacation as back-up just in case. I rarely see them and they always stay in another room or house.

"What are you doing out here this late?" Vince asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I went to the bathroom and came out to find you gone."

"I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"About everything."

"Got anything new figured out?"

I shook my head and turned around in his arms. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more."He said as his hands traveled down and underneath my sundress.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pressed his lips to mine again.

"I'm going to make love to my wife." He said grinning.

"Right here on the beach?"

"There's no one around and it's dark outside." He said spinning me around to unzip my dress after he took his shirt and jacket off. I then felt his hands slide around my waist.

"Let me help you," he murmured, his warm lips on my neck. He raised the dress over my head and dropped it into the sand, leaving me standing in only my panties and white strapless bra. His hands cupped my breasts and he pulled me against his chest, which was now also naked. Feeling his hardness pressed against my butt, I closed my eyes and moaned as one of his hands slid down to my panties and began rubbing my clit through the fabric.

"That's it, Bambino. Purr for me," he whispered, pushing my bra up.

Nibbling on my neck, Vince took my nipple between his two fingers and pulled on it playfully. The mixture of pleasure and pain made me even wetter. I threw my head back, thrusting my breasts out so he'd pull on the other one, too. He went for it, pulling and squeezing the nub, sending delicious tingles all the way to my crotch.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he growled, sliding his hand under my panties.

He slipped a finger inside of me and began strumming my clit again.

"Make love to me," I moaned, as he slid another finger inside.

"Patience," he murmured, teasing me by rubbing his cock against my ass.

It felt so hard and I imagined it inside of me, thrusting in and out while I met his rhythm with my own.

"You make it hard to have patience," I said, turning around.

Vince pulled me against him and kissed my lips hungrily then he moved to my breasts, his tongue and mouth warm and wet. Closing my eyes, I slid my fingers into his silky black hair, enjoying the softness as he rolled my nipple between his teeth. As he moved to the other one, he dropped his hand to my mound again.

"You going to come for me on the beach, tonight, Bambina?"

"Only if you do the same," I whispered, touching the hard outline of his cock through his pants.

Releasing my breasts, Vince got down to his knees and pulled my panties to the side, exposing my slit. Then, he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me down until I was sitting on his face. Staring up at me, he began stroking my clit with his tongue.

"Oh, my God," I gasped.

Every part of me was aching for release as well as his hard cock. Needing to feel it, I reached behind me and unbuttoned his pants. When I finally had it in my hand, he gasped in pleasure and shoved his tongue deep inside of my hole.

"Yes," I moaned as he did it again, his nose brushing against my swollen clit. "That... feels so good."

He wiggled his nose between my slit with more intensity, and then thrust his tongue back in, noticing what it was doing to me. He repeated the process over and over, until I was screaming out an orgasm and nearly smothering him in the process. When I finally became still, he chuckled and flipped me over.

"My turn," he said, pushing his pants down.

Lying on my back, I stared up at him as he plunged into me, both of our eyes locked together.

"I love you so much, Bambina," he said, pulling out and then moving back in slowly.

"I love you, too," I replied, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"The sand is a little hard on the knees," he said after a few more thrusts. "Hold on to me tightly."

Not sure what he was planning on, I did what he asked. Vince stood up and began carrying me toward the ocean.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as he stepped into the water.

"Taking you skinny-dipping," he said, moving deeper.

The water was cool, but pleasant, and the moment we were waist-deep, he pulled his hips back and began fucking me again. It was a little awkward at first, but after a while, we figured out a rhythm, and as our bodies splashed against each other, I realized how much I enjoyed skinny-dipping.

Vince stiffened up and held me tightly as we both came, one hand buried in my hair, the other holding me against his chest. When he was finished, he kissed me again and then released me.

"Have I ever told you how happy I am that your father took you to the auction that night?" I asked as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"Once or twice." He grinned.

"Do you think we would have ever met if you hadn't of been there?"

He nodded. "Yes. I believe that one way or another we would have met."

I gave him another kiss before he carried me back to the beach and we got dressed. We went back inside our villa and both took a shower. Afterwards, we were laying in bed just listening to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

I was almost asleep when Vince's cell phone rang. It was the cell phone that only a few people had the number too and didn't call unless it was an emergency. He got out of bed and grabbed the phone off the table.

"Hello?" He answered as I sat up and clutched the sheets to my chest. He started speaking Italian so I couldn't understand most of what he said.

Once he hung up he laid the phone and ran his hand through his hair.

"What?" I asked beginning to worry.

"My men found Scarlett."

"That's great."

"No, it's not."

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't remember a damn thing from her past and she thinks her name is Clare."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

That's it!  It is over!

How do we all feel? Feel like they got a happy ending?

What do you think about Scarlett's situation? She doesn't remember Knox or anything/anyone from her past. Poor Knox.

Their book will begin this weekend so make sure you are keeping an eye on my profile and my works.

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have enjoyed this book and the characters as much as I do and have.

Don't forget to vote and comment and share with your friends!

Also, let me know your favorite Vince/Juliet scene(s) and/or individual moments. Message me them or post on my message board or comment them here!

Have a great rest of the day and week!

-Anon 😊😭🙃🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9M 362K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
1.1M 38.3K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
561 52 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
539K 20.2K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...