The Child of Superman

By pearlchildofposeidon

The Child of Superman A FemPercy Jackson story based around the idea that Percy was adopted by Clark when sh... More

I'm Back!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - "How did you burn water"
Chapter 2 - "Oh my goodness, is that the Speedy?"
Chapter 3 - "Why? Why do you have this much glue?"
Chapter 4 - That was a bit dramatic but it sums up how I felt
Chapter 5 - "Well that could have gone worse"
Chapter 6 - "What is it with you and nicknames?"
Chapter 7 - "Always the conversationalist"
Chapter 8 - I'd choose Poseidon over you right now! And that's saying something
Chapter 9 - Do you just constantly have your own little side adventures?
Chapter 10 - Amazing observation skills, Bats
Chapter 11 - Is your reputation still that you have burned water?
Chapter 12 - As deep as that was, KF, you two need to hold on
Chapter 13 - I guess the Speedy name makes sense now
Chapter 14 - Betrayed makes it sound like I was ever on your side
Chapter 15 - Good luck, Sincerely Percy
From Here On Out
Prologue (chapter 1)
Meet the side kicks part 1 (chapter 2)
Meet the side kicks part 2 (chapter 3)
Meet the sidekicks part 3 (chapter 4)
Meet the side kicks part 4 (chapter 5)
Meet the side kicks part 5 (chapter 6)
Meet the sidekicks part 6 (chapter 7)
A great idea (chapter 8)
Shopping with Lois (chapter 9)
Asking Wally (chapter 10)
Asking Kaldar (chapter 12)
Asking Roy (sorry) (chapter 13)
I get a suprsied vist from a great freind (chapter 14)
We are going to the beach (chapter 15)
What do you think the cabin will be like? (Chapter 16)
This is going to be the best trip ever (chapter 17)
You have powers!?!? (Chapter 18)
Let's try not to kill eachother (chapter 19)
Pool Night (chapter 20)
Teen Night (chapter 21)
Why can't a vacation just be a vacation (Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
Why do yoh have so much glue? (Chapter 24)
Big News
I'm taking a break

Asking Dick (chapter 11)

2.7K 69 5
By pearlchildofposeidon

Percy's POV
After leaving Wally's house I went over to the manor because Dick was supposed to help me with some more studying since he goes to the school me and Wally are trying to get in to. I nock in the door and Alfred opens up.
"Hello Miss Percy come on in" he lets me in.
"Hey Alfred but please call me percy."
"As you wish. Master Dick is in the living room"
"Thanks Alfred" I walk down the hall and into the living room. There he is o think to my self.
"Hey Dick" I say sitting down.
"Oh hey Perce how are you"
"Good how are you"
"I'm good come on I have everything upstairs in my room." He tells me leading me to his room. After a few hours of studying I decided I should ask him.
"Hey Dick I need to ask you something"
Dick's POV
Omg it is happening she going to ask me out.
"Let me stop you and I'll ask you"
"Wait you already know Bruce said he would let me ask ugh" she yelled. Wait I'm confused maybe she is talking about something different.
"Wait what were you going to ask me"
"If you wanted to go on a beach trip with me the other side kicks and the league" she mumbled. She sat on the floor and put her head on her knees. I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Hey look I thought you were talking about something else Bruce never told me anything about that. So sit up put a smile on and ask me properly"
"Fine Dick how would you like to go on a beach trip with me, the other boys and the league"
"Eh sound boring" I lied she sat there with her mouth open "I'm kidding I would love to go" she hugged me then she pulled back slapped me across the face then hugged me again.
"Great Bruce has all the information but I have to go bye" she then hugged me and left.
What did you think?

Okay all for now bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.1K 9
Before Jason was adopted by Bruce, he lived on the streets with someone else, someone named Percy Jackson. Fast forward a few years and Jason is dead...
6.6K 373 16
No love interest - Nina and her brother Percy move to a new city in a new state, hoping for a fresh start without worrying about Percy's other life a...
499K 10K 50
Persephone 'Percy' Jackson. A simple name in the mortal world. In the godly world, not so much. In the godly world Percy Jackson was famous, praised...
22K 554 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...