The dummy's dummy (mafia AU)...

De Garetson_Prick

I sincerely do not own the dummy's dummy ofcourse it belongs to mochamura, but the AU story is mine... I love... Mai multe

part 1
Part 2 (The Bakery)
Part 3 (The little present)
Part 4 (You're a what..!?)
A little new's
Part 5 (a problem and language)
Part 6 (options?)
Part 7 (got to clean up)
Part 8 (Bonus story)
Part 9( smile for me)
11 (little news)

Part 10 (pictures)

151 2 0
De Garetson_Prick

(...)
Hello there, my name is... sketching out right now so... ok fine I dont have a name and I dont even understand my role... but all I know is that he is after all of us good or bad he is coming to destroy us all...
As I walked the foggy paths of this circus I call my home I got a bit lost, lost somewhere near in the middle of the circus that atleast I can tell.
"-sigh- why me..?" I said under my breath as I tried to navigate back my way to the mirror room/tent, I kept on walking and walking the foggy paths 'til my luck turned around and guess what? I found the mirror room/tent! Relived as I opened the door seeing that it was dusty as always gave me the comfort of home I knew, but in the corner of my eye something moved...
"-gasp- w-whose there!?" I said I felt panick rise in me as I questioned, this feeling of pain and misery felt the same when he created him...
"Paris..." I ran out of the room/tent not even bothering to close the door, I had to get away quickly from this place as possible, he wants me destroyed smashed to bits for all I know...
"Dont go~" I heard him spoke as I ran oh god hes after me! Hes after me!! I ran and ran until my luck turned and I reached it in time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
8.7K 189 18
You don't travel much, but when you're a kid that's traveling over to their Aunt's house temporarily because of your traveling parents, you meet a fe...
41.5K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...
15K 660 14
[OLD VERSION, CHECK PROFILE TO SEE THE NEW BOOK] It's only the first year since Eujang Highschool became co-ed. (Y/n) (L/n), who is the new badass tr...