Jen and Brad's story. -Brenni...

By jenniferaniston1969

A Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt story. The year is 2007 and Jen wakes up one morning with Brad laying next t... More

Chapter 1. -The one with the morning after.
Chapter 2. -The one with the choice.
Chapter 3. -The one with the decision.
Chapter 4. -The one where they wait.
Chapter 5. -The one with the wild helicopter ride.
Chapter 6. -The one with the 1998 dinner.
Chapter 7. -The one where Jen's sick.
Chapter 8. -The one where Angie calls.
Chapter 10. -The one where it's all unexpected. (Part 2.)
Chapter 11. -The one where it's all unexpected. (Part 3.)

Chapter 9. -The one where it's all unexpected. (Part 1.)

1.5K 27 5
By jenniferaniston1969

Jen : You're sure you don't want me to go with you?

Brad : Yeah, I'll be alright. That'll probably just make it more emotional for her anyway.

Jen : Yeah, yeah. I guess you're right.

Brad : You're probably not the first person she'll want to see after hearing about this.

Jen : You think it's that bad?

Jen turns around to look at Brad with the guiltiest eyes he's ever seen on anyone before. They've gone over the whole situation a thousand times, but she just can't help it. There's something about it all that just doesn't feel right, it doesn't seem fair. Even though it is. After all, she's just a woman, that has fallen in love with a soon to be divorced man, and there's nothing wrong about that is it?

But the soon to be divorced man is a father, a father who is still, on paper, the husband to the woman he had an affair with. An affair that turned out to be so much more. It turned out to be love, family, and happiness, but was it real? Was he ever genuinely happy? Jen knows that he loves his kids more than anything, and that he also felt something for Angie, just like Angie felt something for him as well. He practically had it all. So what made him leave? He has told her many times that it was her. That he missed her, that he needed her, that he still loved her. But is that really enough to leave your whole family behind? Will the love they have for each other ever be enough?

This whole situation is just so complicated. It's such a burden. It's all she thinks about these days, he is all she thinks about. But it's so hard. So hard because he'll never be entirely hers, they'll never be just them. He's got his past, and she's got hers, and nothing will ever change that, all they can do is learn to live with it.

Brad : Oh sweetie. It'll be fine. None of this is your fault. This really has nothing to do with you at all.

Jen : But it does Brad. It really, really does. If it wasn't for me, none of this would be happening. You wouldn't have to leave your wife. You wouldn't have to leave your kids. Your family.

Brad : Jen.

Jen : And it hurts to know that this is all because of me. It really does. I can only imagine what she's going through right now. It must be hell.

Brad : Jen. Stop. This isn't your fault. This is all on me, and her. We're not meant to be. We're not meant to spend the rest of our lives together. That would've been more hell than any of this. Both for me and her.

Jen sighs, before she grabs his hands to hold, and smiles at him. He nods, knowing exactly what that little sigh means.

Jen : Okay.

Brad : Alright. This isn't forever. It's only for a little while. Right?

Jen : I guess.

Brad : We'll get through this. Together.

Jen : I know we will.

Brad kisses her forehead, lets go off her hand and disappears out of the bathroom. While Jen's left caught up in her thoughts, in her own worries, that she may never get over. She always used to be the victim in all of this, and she hated that. But now, now that she's to blame. Now that she's the villain, the victim role seems a lot better.

Jen continues to get dressed, as she knows she has to be there for him when he takes off. She would be there for him through it all, but she can't. That would just make everything even more uncomfortable.

Brad : You look awfully sexy. Are you inviting someone over while I'm out?

Jen : Jeez.

Jen turns around, to look at Brad who's standing in the doorway, just smiling at her. She breathes out, after being scared by his sudden appearance.

He studies her perfectly sculpted body, which is perfect because it belongs to her. She's wearing skin tight jeans, a beige tank top, and like that's not enough, she's also bra less.

Jen : You scared the crap out of me.

Brad : Well, that wasn't my intention. I was just going to make you an omelette.

Jen : What?

Brad : I was going to ask you, if you're hungry, do you want an omelette?

Jen : Oh, yeah. That sounds good.

Brad : What's up with you?

Brad walks over to her, wraps his arms around her waist and lets his fingers run through her soft hair. As he's holding her in his arms, he realizes what's running through her mind, and sighs.

Brad : Please don't tell me that you're still worrying about this Jen?

Jen : Well, I'm. It's. You know.

Brad : You need to stop blaming this on yourself.

Jen : But it's...

Brad : No it is not. This is not your fault. What happened back then was not your fault, none of this is your fault. You just happen to be in the middle of it all.

Jen : Mhm.

Brad : But you won't be, soon. Right? It's over in a few weeks. It'll all be over.

He kisses the side of her head and strokes her back, hoping that some of his words will calm her down. It breaks his heart seeing her like this, knowing that this is actually his fault. He has placed this burden on her, and he will have to take it away, when it's all done.

Brad presses his palms against her cheeks, and looks into her ocean blue eyes. Her beautiful, magnetizing, ocean blue eyes. The eyes he knew he would never forget, as soon as he saw them, the eyes he knows he never wants to forget for the rest of his life.

Jen : But what about...

Brad : Shhh. Maybe this will make you forget all about it.

He leans his head in for a kiss. A kiss that's supposed to make her feel better, make her know that this is all worth it. They're doing this so that they can stay together. Like he knew they would as soon as she smiled to him that night in 98.

His lips gets pressed against hers, their tongues meet, and her whole body weakens right away.

Brad presses his whole body against hers, which causes Jen to almost faint. His rock hard chest is pressed against her breasts, his hands are grabbing her thighs, his mouth is owning her. He is warmth, he is a drug, he is love.

They create a heat, a passion, like no other. Right there, right now, between the two of them. Love, only they know, love only they will ever know.

Brad : You know you've found the one when making out is as good as sex.

Brad smirks, and blinks at her, as she's standing there, in the bathroom, completely breathless. Jen struggles to catch her breath, after being caught off guard by the only man that can make her feel like she's out of this world.

Brad : And you can just imagine the sex.

Jen : Uhm, that's, we.

Brad : Well, of course you can, figuring you're in it, being the one who makes it, a. Mazing.

Jen gushes on top of it all, making her whole face turn red. She laughs a little for herself, before she bites her lip, and looks at him, still smiling at her.

Jen : You know, you're not that bad yourself mister.

Brad : Oh I know.

He leans in to kiss her once again, but Jen stops his lips with her finger before they meet hers.

Jen : Don't be cocky now honey.

Brad : Cocky?

Jen : Don't you have somewhere to be?

Brad : Wh, uhm. What?

Jen confuses him. She teases him, because she doesn't like the thought of him being the only one who's playing around here.

Jen : The omelettes might take some time.

Brad : I, uhm. I guess so.

Jen : Remember, I don't like chives.

Jen strokes his chest, before she walks straight past him, and disappears out the door, with a smile around her face.

Fifteen minutes later, she comes walking down the stairs, wearing something entirely different than she had on before. Brad's attention immediately switches from the eggs to her, as she walks towards him into the kitchen.

Brad : You changed.

Jen : That's right.

Brad : Why? Why did you put on jeans only to exchange them with sweatpants after two minutes.

Jen walks over to the refrigerator, and grabs a diet Snapple, before she sits down on one of the stools by the counter.

Jen : I saw that my tight jeans was distracting you.

Brad : Jen, your pants weren't distracting me. You were distracting me.

Jen : Well, either way, this is far more comfortable.

Brad flips the omelette onto a plate, turns off the oven, and walks over to her.

He twirls the hair that's too short to fit into her messy bun, around his finger. He kisses her neck, and whispers something in her air. Something he knows will drive her wild.

Brad : Besides, I like seeing you comfortable.

Jen gasps of excitement when she realizes that his hands are no longer in her hair, but instead, grabbing something under her sweater. She can feel her pulse getting higher, as he seduces her.

Jen grabs his arm, and tries to find her way to the lips that she's so desperately craving. But he just walks over to the omelettes again, after he smiles at her, wanting to let her know that she's not the only one who can play this game.

Jen : Brad. Babe.

Brad : You want it on bread?

She doesn't answer, as she's focusing on getting her pulse down again.

Brad : You do. You always want it on bread. With a thin layer of butter, and uhm.

Jen : Brad.

Brad : Tomatoes. Butter and tomatoes.

Jen stares at him as she's annoyed. He can tell, by the adorable look she has on her face, it is the face she gets when she's mad. She tries to look serious, and mean, but she just turns out looking cute. But of course, he can never tell her that, cause that'll only make it worse.

Brad walks over to her again, now with a plate in his hand. He hands her the omelette, on top of bread, with butter and tomatoes, but she just turns her head the other way. Maybe she's just kidding, maybe she's genuinely upset, it doesn't really matter because he knows that what he's about to do will instantly bring a smile back on her face.

Brad : Oh, Come here.

He throws the plate back on the table, parts her legs, and lets his hands slide under her thighs to lift her up and make it up to her with an even more passionate kiss.

Brad carries her all the way to the couch, without breaking off their kiss, mainly because they're unable to get enough of each other. Neither of them can hardly breathe as their mouths are playing a wicked game, a game they're unable to control.

He throws her down on the couch, making the both of them laugh of excitement. He stands up straight, and pulls down his jeans, causing Jen to bite her lip when she sees what's underneath.

Brad : You wanna do the rest?

Jen : I would...

A sound interrupts them, as Jen's about to continue their adventure on the couch. It's the sound of the doorbell, which is literally ringing non stop in the background.

Jen gets up right away, and rushes over to the window, covering the parts of her body that has been undressed. She squints as she tries to take a closer look at the white car, that doesn't belong to neither her and Brad, but is now standing parked in his driveway.

Jen : It's a white Chevrolet.

She turns around to look at him, as he lays his head in his hands and sighs. The doorbell is still ringing, and it's almost as if it is only getting louder, and louder, driving Jen mad.

Jen : Do you know somebody who drives a car like that?

Brad : Mhm.

Jen : Who?

Brad : Angie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 192 33
After being forced to leave her hometown by her mother to live in London with her dad. Ariana can't stand her step-sister and is given and opportunit...
46.8K 998 37
Since being divorced from Angelina and Jen being divorced from Justin, Jen and Brad have been able to get back in touch but that's not just it
115 3 8
Jen has recently landed her dream job at one of the top 100. She is young, successful and beautiful. Her whirlwind romance with a famous actor fuels...
6.5K 170 19
inspired by "Brad & Angie" so as you know, i'm still a fan, a hopeful fan.