My Sexy Math Teacher

By smexxlove

I know we hate teacher cause of the work they give us to do, I hated Math a lot before I saw this teacher. He... More

My Sexy Math Teacher
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
4 Years Later

16 Years Later..

6K 156 44
By smexxlove

It's been 16 years since me and Chris got married, and 15 years since I graduated as a lawyer and I had my first child.

Sandra and Ryan are really happy together with their 3 children, the older girl is 16 years and then they had twins 10 years ago. Sandra became a drama teacher and today she's an assistant head.

We're still good friends and hang out together. After 15 years I'm having my second child. I have a really good bond with my girl and she's Sandra's daughter best friend. They're like us, Sandra's daughter is one year older and now a days they don't go to the same school. One day my daughter came home..

"Mother."

"Tell me my dear."

"I know this is my last year as a secondary student and o'levels are coming up and it's only been one week since we started school. But I think I have a crush."

"A crush?"

"Yes, there's this new English teacher. He's so handsome." She explained while got lost in dreams.

New English teacher, he's handsome.. Will the story be repeated?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This was the end of this book. I hope you liked it. Thank you for your interested to read this book. Please feel free to leave your feedback at the comments section. I would love to hear what you think about this book. For more books check out my profile.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 476 21
My teacher is hot...he's 30 and I'm just 19. I didn't realise how much he wanted me,until that day. ************* Completed!
148 4 23
Have you ever met someone so perfect that you want to be with them forever and ever?! Will you make that person yours? Even if he happens to be you...
34.2K 770 29
"I can't live without his snarky attitude or his incredible kindness he hides so horribly. I simply can't be without him." *WARNING* This was my firs...
616 55 45
Book #1 in the "T" Series "Good morning." He says. "Morning, Happy Halloween!" "Happy Halloween. Okay, but for real though we gotta wake up now...