Anything For You

By DucksAndQuacksons

"Darling, I would do Anything For You." More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
SEQUEELLLLL
17
18
19
20
21
Shameless Self Promo
SEQUEL

3

27.1K 504 1.3K
By DucksAndQuacksons

"W-what is your name?" The mobster asked, looking at you.

"Y/n L/n." You said. Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes as you looked at the mobster's brown eyes.

"A-are you going t-to kill m-me?"

"P-please d-don't kill me! I w-would do a-anything. P-please!" You cried. One of his men kicked you and you fell to the ground.

"Who the fuck said you could kick her?" Tom shouted.

"Get her to a room. And no one is allowed to fucking touch her, understand?"

"Y-yes boss." They said as they led you to your room.

Tom picked up his phone to call his Harrison.

"Mate, search up about Y/n L/n."

[Y/n? You mean THE Y/n L/n?]

"Yes! How many other fucking Y/n L/n do you know?!"

[Ok geez.]

Tom leaned back, replaying everything that happened just now. You were on your knees, begging for mercy. This normally would have annoyed him but seeing you like this made his heart shatter into pieces.

He remembered the day he left. You made him promise not to forget you. He didn't... But you did.

~~

You were left alone in your new bedroom. The bedroom was at least 50 times bigger than the one at home.

There was a huge canopy bed and on the opposite was a flat screen tv on the wall. There was a window with a window seat and cushions on it. On your left was a bathroom, there was a huge bath tub inside it and other things. On your right was a walk-in closet. There were beautiful dresses inside it and heels. There was also a vanity and a lot of make up supplies.

This was your dream bedroom. But also your prison cell. You took off your shoes and sat at the window seat.

You look out the window, yearning to be free. The stars shone brightly on the sky, looking at them always made you feel better... but not this time. You hugged a cushion as you cried yourself to sleep.

~~

Tom tapped his finger on his table as he waited for Harrison. He wanted to find out what happened to you for the past 12 years.

"Eh mate. I got the files." Harrison said as he handed the files to him.

Y/n M/n L/n

Born on 21 November 1997

When she was 12, she got into a car accident. Only survivor from the crash. Suffers from memory loss. Unable to remember what happened before she was 12. Police say that the crash might be staged but they had no proof. The tires were had holes, indicating that they were shot by something but no weapon has been found. There were also no cameras around the area.

On 21 December 2010, the Lanes adopted her.

Foster family consists of Y/ff/n, Y/fm/n and Jacob Lanes.

Neighbours say that Y/n is being abuse but there is no proof of that.

"Fucking hell! I leave and all these shit happens." Tom said angrily. His fists were clenched and he looked really scary.

"Mate calm down."

"How the fuck can I calm down? Some fucked up shit happened to her. And she was in a fucking car crash! She can't fucking remember anything. Someone might be trying to kill her!" Tom shouted, slamming his fists on the table.

"Mate calm down!"

"Maybe you can ask her to join you for breakfast tomorrow or something." Harrison suggested.

"Fine." Tom grumbled and left the room.

The Next Day

You woke up. Your whole body was sore and aching. You walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth and shower. You walked into the closet and picked a plain f/c dress.

You tried to find a pair of ballet flats to match your dress. You found them and slipped them on.

"Ms Y/n? Mr Holland wants to invite you for breakfast." You heard someone say. It was probably just a maid.

Why would he do that? Isn't he just gonna kill me? You thought to yourself.

"I... I'm not going!" You said. You decided that you have to stand up for yourself, knowing that the decision would probably lead to certain death.

"But Mr Holland insisted tha-"

"Tell him I'm not going! I would rather starve myself."

You waited for a few seconds before you looked out the door. You realised that the maid was already gone. You went back into the room and sat by the window.

A few minutes later, the door to your room opened. You jumped in shock. Tom walked through the door and glared at you.

"Look I'm sorry but we really have to talk and you're making this really difficult for me." Tom said.

"I-I'm not going w-with you. You can't t-tell me what t-to do. I'm n-not y-yours." You said, trying to sound brave.

Tom smirked and said,"The second you stepped into this house, you're already mine." You froze at the thought of that, making you stutter even more.

"W-well you c-can't m-make me g-go."

He smirked and walked over to you. You stepped backwards but he reached for you and picked you up. Your hands held onto his neck as you leaned closer to his chest, afraid that you might fall.

"Hey! Let me go!" You shouted but he just continued walking.

He looked at you and said," Listen princess, I always get what I want."

He stared your eyes and you could feel his eyes piercing into your soul. There was a tinge of sadness in his eyes as he looked at you. He quickly looked away and continued walking.

He carried you all the way to the dining room. He puts you down as you stare at the huge dining room. A crystal chandelier hung fron the ceiling and under the chandelier was a huge table with eight chairs.

You sat down on one of the chairs and Tom sat down beside you. You continue looking around the room, unaware that Tom had been staring at you the whole time.

"You really don't remember anything huh?" Tom asked.

"A-am I supposed to?" You asked back. Tom chuckled.

"You're still the same old Y/n..." What does that mean? Do I know him?" You thought. A million thoughts ran through head.

"Don't you remember? We were friends when we were young." Tom said. You could see sadness and disappointment in his eyes.

"I... How do I know if you're telling the truth?" I asked. Tom chuckled.

"You don't. But it's ok, I don't blame you. It wasn't your fault that you were in a car accident."

"W-wait. How do you know about the car accident?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. I also know that your favourite colour is f/c. Explains why you're wearing that." He said, pointing to your dress.

His words hit you. Did he really know you? What if he was lying? Why would you be friends with someone like him?

Soon, breakfast was served. Both of you ate in silence. It was the best breakfast you had in years. You ate every last bit of it.

Tom looked at you and saw you munching down on everything. He noticed some bruises on you face and you hands and legs. He touched them and you flinched. You pulled your hands away, trying to hide them.

"What happened? Do your foster parents abuse you?" He asked.

"I..."

"Hey mate! The guy is h- Oh sorry to interrupt..." Harrison walked in and said.

"What the fuck do you want?" Tom said. Harrison walked over to Tom and whispered something to him. Then, he walked out of the room.

"Hey... I have to go uh... deal with something. I'll be right back. Just back to what you were gonna do, ok?" You did not want to know what 'deal with something' was so you just nod.

Tom walked out of the room. But before that, you said,"W-wait Tom!" That got Tom's attention and he immediately turned around.

"I b-believe what you said. A-about us being f-friends... And I'm sorry... if I can't r-remember a-anything..." You said.

"It's ok princess. Take your time." Tom smiled and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 14 21
When you say, "I'll do anything for you," do you really mean it...?
6 0 5
mafia Assan she has it all
68K 930 31
You're still there for me, wherever there might be And if an ocean lies between us I'll send a message across the sea That you can sleep tonight, kno...
16.9K 462 32
'you are perfectly cast in your life'