His Fangirl ✔️

Por Michin_Cleo

Every fangirls' dream was to meet their idol and we don't know, maybe, fall in love together? Just maybe... ... Más

Author's Note for Ya'll
His Fangirl: 1
His Fangirl: 2
His Fangirl: 3
His Fangirl: 5
His Fangirl: 6
His Fangirl: Final

His Fangirl: 4

844 50 5
Por Michin_Cleo

JISOO

I am not Bobby Kim's girlfriend. I'm just his typical fan girl. If stopping me makes you happy, then be happy.

After a few days, I deactivated my account.

I also stopped texting, following and giving bottled water to Bobby. I hope he's happy, cause I'm not.

It's not easy but he begged me to stop so I stopped. I can't let myself see him miserable.

I guess this is better. My members were always with me anyways so yeah, I'm good.

Well, not yet but I'm gonna be fine. Let's just move on. Time heals everything, I just hope it's true.

"Jisoo, are you fine?" Jennie asked, brushing my hair.

"Yeah." I gave her a weak smile.

"What are you doing?" Rosé took my phone away from my hand.  "Hey! We told you not to mind them. Stop reading haters comments. It's not good for you."

"But they're still bashing me and Bobby."

"Don't waste your time on this. Just focus on our nearing debut." Jennie grabbed my phone and patted my back before handing it to me.

"Yes, I should focus on our debut." I stated weakly. "Am I a stalker to you? Am I a flirt?"

"Jisoo! I told you don't mind those hateful comments." Rosé let out with a groan.

"I just loved him. That's all. But why do I look like I did all the bad things?"

"Jisoo, listen to me, you'll end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you." Jennie's words comforted me and she hugged me tightly.

Thank God I have my members beside me always.

° ° °

JENNIE

Our group name has been decided already, it's BlackPink. It's kinda weird but it's actually cool. It means beauty is not enough, you must have talent too. Black stands for talent and Pink stands for beauty.

We're talented plus pretty.

Everything's set except for one thing, Kim Jisoo.

She can't concentrate because of the scandal she's facing. Her self-esteem is getting lower and lower. All her negative thoughts were affecting the whole group and it's Bobby Kim's fault.

We all know Jisoo's not at fault here. She also didn't know what's really going on. But Bobby's fans and Bobby himself accused her.

If I was in her place, I could've quitted already. I just hope Jisoo can overcome this crisis.

° ° °

BOBBY

It had been weeks since I last talked to Jisoo.

I don't see her anymore, she's not following nor texting me.

My life became quiet ever since that conversation happened.

I admit, it's kinda lonely and I felt guilty after I pushed her away.

Maybe I went too far, maybe I shouldn't have done that.

After she posted I am not Bobby's girlfriend. I'm just his typical fan girl. If stopping me makes you happy, then be happy. She deactivated her account.

She also garnered a lot of attention because of our issue. She's popular now, she hasn't even debuted yet.

"Bobby, are you coming?" DongHyuk yelled outside my room.

"Yeah." I stood up from my bed and arranged my beanie.

We have a photo shoot today, a Smart Uniform photoshoot.

We arrived at our photo shoot area when a familiar voice perked my ear. I followed the voice and there I saw her, Jisoo, chatting with the members.

"Oh! What a surprise!" Hanbin jumped off his seat and smiled teasingly at me.

"Hello everyone!" DongHyuk greeted happily. "Sorry we were late."

I just froze at my spot when I saw a familiar figure standing behind Hanbin.

She turned around and looked at me. She looked like she saw a ghost when her eyes landed on mine.

"I better step out." Jisoo stood up awkwardly and walked pass by me.

When she's not in the room anymore, I saw the faces of the members teasing me.

"What's your problem? Don't worry, she's not talking about you anymore. She moved on completely, you jerk." Hanbin smirked at me.

"You should be happy, right Bobby?" Jay asked giddily.

I don't know but I was happy that I saw her. And does she really mean that she already moved on? That fast? That's kind of saddening though. Wait, what?!

"Bobby Kim! Your body is here but where is your mind and soul?" JunHoe snapped his finger at my face.

I just shrugged my shoulder, masking my zoned out presence.

After that hectic photo shoot, all of us went out of the building together. All of them were chatting but I'm just silent. Even Jisoo's joking around with my members.

"You sure you're not coming with us?" DongHyuk asked Jisoo for the second time now.

"No, sorry. I'll just wait for my manager." Jisoo answered sweetly.

"Okay." Hanbin answered her.

"You're not coming with us because of Bobby right?" ChanWoo asked out of the blue.

I stared at her, waiting for an answer. Actually, all of us were staring at her, waiting for her response.

"Things are awkward between us but that's not the reason." Jisoo replied, not even throwing me a glance at me.

"How can we persuade you? Should we throw Bobby away?" JunHoe asked her again but as a joke.

"No. I'm telling you he's not the reason. I'm a fan of you guys but I have a life too. I can't just stick around with you just because you're iKON." All of us were silent and solely focused on her, "...People will think that I'm just hanging out with you for fame. I want to prove to you and to everyone that I am here because I worked hard for this achievement, not because of someone else."

Her words stings like it was meant for me.

"You shouldn't have asked her that." DongHyuk whispered to JunHoe.

"Sorry. We thought you will—"

"Baymax is waiting." Jisoo cut off Hanbin's words.

Then we saw our manager waving at us.

"We should go." DongHyuk said.

"You should." Jisoo answered.

We went to where our car was parked and where our manager were waiting. We went inside the car.

They all waved their goodbyes to Jisoo as she did so too. But she didn't even look at me this whole time.

I stared at her like there's no tomorrow but she only smiled to everyone, but me.

I miss her smile, her sunshine smile.

"Bobby's soul, please come back right now. We still need him." I saw Hanbin closing his eyes while praying.

"What?" I asked them.

"You're finally back Bobby." YunHyeong said with exaggeration.

"Why? Did I miss anything?"

"Yes." JunHoe answered.

"What?"

"You missed Jisoo." I diverted my gaze to the car's window when JunHoe answered me.

"Damn. What kind of reaction is that? So you are missing her." Jay mocked me as he lightly punched my chest.

"He was staring at Jisoo every time I look at him. But poor Jiwon, Jisoo didn't even throw a glance at him." I just closed my eyes and heaved a deep sigh because of Hanbin's words.

I know, I want to answer him that.

"You should talk to her. Make things right..." Dong Buddha stated. "...or you'll regret this decision for the rest of your life."

He's right, I should make things right.

But... how?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
137K 7.2K 39
Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. ...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
53.2K 2.7K 63
where taehyung and jisoo fell in love each other but they have to leave each other before they could confess their love started at: 1st December 2020...