Nigel

By Miguel_Rivera12

If Miguel never went to the land of the dead Au Nigel is the son of Miguel Rivera and Marco de la cruz (If u... More

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

271 2 1
By Miguel_Rivera12

"this is Miguel all over again!" yelled Tío berto as he threw de la cruz record along with a Selena photo.

"don't bring that up!" Miguel rolled his eyes as he stood next to his husband.

"mijo, why are keeping secrets from your family?" Marco asked. Nigel stuttered. "I was just.. I don't know!" he sighed.

Luisa rolled her eyes. "Nigel, you know the family rules!" she said.

"I know mama Luisa but I can't help it. I love music, Papi! You loved music too!"

Miguel winced and cringed slightly at the thought. "yes, but Nigel, that was 10 to 11 years ago. That's over now"

"but, if it was, then explain this!" Nigel then pulled out the notebook he found in his parents bedroom. Miguel gasped.

"where did you get that?" Miguel asked angrily.

"mijo what is that?"

"tío Ernesto, who is that? This book, hold the information on Papi's great great grandfather!" he yelled.

The Family gasped.

"Miguel, you too?"

"n-no. Mama coco gave it to me as a birth gift. It was for Nigel when I had him. Now give it to me Nigel, that's very old and it's fragile" he said as he reached out for it.

Nigel moved it away from him. "Nigel Anthony Rivera de la cruz, give. Me. The. Book" Marco growled st his son.

Nigel shook his head.

"mijo. Give me the book. Please what are you doing?" he said.

"no! I don't know why you keep denying my dream! Just because you couldn't live your life doesn't mean I can't live mine!" he yelled. Not even a second later he felt a sting on his cheek and people gasping.

Nigel touched his cheek shaking when he looked at Miguel who looked at his hand in shock.

" Nigel" Nigel shook his head as tears filled his eyes before running out of the family hacienda.

"Nigel!" Miguel ran after him.

"Mi amor! Mijo wait!" Marco yelled as he followed.

Nigel ran, wiling his eyes ad he ran to the plaza, Olly at some point joining him.

He ran to the cemetery, still crying. He knew one place he could go to.

He ran to de la cruz's tomb.

Once stopping in front of the big tomb, he walked to the window, jumping on the pane, and pushing it. "ugh. Locked" he said to himself.

He then looked up to see the fireworks before getting a idea. He timed the same moment the firework exploded.

"lo siento" he then hit the window, breaking the lock and opening the window.

He jumped in quietly, stifling a gasp when stepping on a piece of glass.

He then went to the coffin touching it carefully, wiping his eyes.

"Ernesto de la cruz..... Did you know my great great great grandpa? Mt family has banned music because of him. And the way he talks about you... I would guess you were his best friend" he spoke softly.

He then jumped onto the coffin carefully, going on his knees as he touched the white guitar.

"wow...."

"Nigel Rivera de la cruz!" Nigel jumped in surprise seeing Miguel slide through the window his other father following.

"what are you doing?" Marco asked as he walked over to his son. "I..."

Miguel hugged Nigel tightly before kissing his head. "Mijo... I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have hit you. I hope you can forgive me" he said brushing a hand over his sons face.

Nigel nodded his gold eyes glistening from tears. "what were you doing in here?" Marco asked as he looked at the guitar.

Nigel ran out of Miguel's arms and went to the guitar.

"please let me show you I can play!" Nigel said as he grabbed the guitar.

"Nigel!" Miguel gasped. The marigold petals glowed.

Before they could stop him, Nigel strummed the strings making everything vibrate and making his parents gasp.

"what the hell happened?" Miguel asked as he ran his hands up and down his bare arms.

"I don't know mi vida" Marco responded.

Then a flashlight shined into the tomb.

"the guitar, someone stole de la cruz's guitar!" Miguel grabbed Nigel by the shoulders and held him close and crouching low as his heart beat es fast.

Marco came to shield his family as he looked up at the flashlights. Miguel's heart heated fast. The last time it bested this fast was when the pregnancy test came out positive.

The door opened and the security guard walked in. "right who's in there?"

Miguel jumped up. "I'm so sorry señor you see i-" the man walked right through him. Miguel felt sick to his stomach as he turned to the man and then to his husband and son. "Papi?" Nigel asked scared.

Miguel looked at his hand in fear. "they can't see us" he said out loud.

Nigel gasped before running out the open doors to the cemetery where people were walking into the tomb to see what was happening.

As he ran, he ran through people feeling sick to his stomach.

"Nigel!" Miguel yelled as he and his husband ran down the stairs through people trying to ignore the feeling of nausea.

As Nigel was running he saw his mama Luisa and papa Enrique.

"Miguel! Marcó! Nigel!"

"come. Home mijo!"

Nigel tried to hug then while running but tripped and fell into a hole landing on his back with a yelp.

"ah..." he moaned lightly.

He opened his eyes to see a hand sticking out towards him. "ay dios mio. Little boy are you ok?"

"yeah" Nigel reached for the hand helping him up.

"thanks I-" he looked up at her only scream in shock realizing she was a skeleton.

He stumbled back and ran the other direction before running into another skeleton and another. And another.

Finally he ran behind a grave in fear shaking violently.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder. "ah!" he screamed. "mijo it's me" he sees Marco. Next to Marco I'd Miguel and his zoo dog Olly.

"whats happening?" he asked as Miguel hugged him.

"i don't know mijo. But we need to find our familia"

"Mi amor, they can't see nor hear us. There's no way" He sighed.

Miguel groaned. "fine then...." he sighed face-palming slightly.

"wait! If we can see the dead, then maybe we can see our dead family!" he said as he started running.

"wait Nigel!" Miguel called for him. Before Nigel could respond, he ran into another skeleton.

The bones scattered everywhere, making Nigel gasp and grab all the bones. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said.

Soon the bones reformed making a short skeleton with a hat bigger than him.

"Nigel?" he questioned. Nigel gasped. "how do you know my name?"

"Nigel? 
" Nigel? "

" you're here? And you can see us!? "

" how are you Nigelititititito!? " Rosita hugged him." remind me how I know you!?"

"they're your family mijo" Everyone turned to see Miguel standing next to Marco.

Rosita gasped before hugging the married couple. "Awww it's my favorite married couple in the family!" Rosita hugged them.

"Can't... Breathe" Marco said.

"oh" she let go letting them both breathe. "que Miguel it's like you get more beautiful everyday" She commented. Miguel blushed as he felt Marco wrap his arm around his waist.

"he does doesn't he?" he said. Miguel only hit his shoulder playfully.

"Anyway, what in the world happened!? How can you see us?"

"well it's a long story and someone is going to help tell it right?" Miguel said in a stern tone. Nigel turtles his head. "yes papi"

Soon they heard yelling.

"hey!"

"oye!"

Two skeletons that look very much alike came along.

"it's mama Imelda she couldn't cross over!"

"she's stuck on the other side!" The other said.

Miguel frowned as he tried to remember their names.

"Tío Oscar? Tío Felipe?"

Oscar waved at him. "oh hey Miguel." then realization hit them and they gasped.

"I have a feeling this has something to do with you" Tia Victoria said. Miguel crossed his arms. "yup"

Nigel shrunk in his Hoodia harder.

"Nigel.." Marco said in a stern voice.

"well what are we waiting for!? We have to go see her!" Julio then motioned for them to follow.

Miguel could only sigh. "this is gonna be a long night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! β€’ " The nerve! " " Wha...
59K 1.1K 60
When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In which Tessa let's Cobra Kai and karate ruin...
95.4K 3K 23
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 π…πŽπŽπ‹πˆπ’π‡ π†π€πŒπ„π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 π“π„π€π‘πˆππ† πŒπ„ 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘š π½π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’π‘  𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑑 πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘–π‘šπ‘” π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ β„Žπ‘’ οΏ½...
7.9K 128 20
#1 in CocoPixar July, 6th 2018!! A few years after Miguel's journey to the Land Of The Dead, his family is loving music once again. After he tells th...