Stay With Me || Lashton ||

Oleh Louisgirl_228

Ashton was troubled. Luke was innocent. Running away from problems is Ashton's specialty but what happens whe... Lebih Banyak

Stay With Me || Lashton ||
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Authors Note
41
42
To sequel or not to sequel?
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
40K Celebration Imagine
Honeymoon

40

5K 195 8
Oleh Louisgirl_228

Luke's POV

"Luke get up." I heard someone's voice call out to me and a hand shook me slightly.

"What?" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

"You have to take your drivers test today."my mom cooed and I opened my eyes quickly. I had completely forgotten about my test today.

"I'll be up in ten." I groaned and my mom laughed.

"You sound like your dad." She said and I turned my head to look at her and she was smiling.

"Really?" I asked. I don't know why I did, I guess I remember things about him but I've tried to forget.

"When we first got married, I'd have to wake him up and he'd always roll over and say he'd be up in ten but I'd always have to wake him again." She chuckled and I myself found myself smiling at the memory.

"He was sure something." I said now looking at my picture of us together.

"That he was. Hey where's the necklace he gave you?" She asked noticing it wasn't at its usual spot

"I- I uh gave it to Ashton." I stammered and looked down to the carpet then up to my teary eyed mom.

"That's so incredible Luke." she gushed and wrapped me into a hug.

"Thanks mom." I said softly and she gave me a tight squeeze.

"Your dad would've loved Ashton." She admitted and I felt a little shocked that she admitted that to me.

"I know." I whispered and my mom left my room.

As I said I was ready in ten minutes and nervous as ever. I climbed into the car with my mom and she hurried off to the motor vehicle department to get my license. The lady that rode with me while I took my test was extremely jumpy and I'm not even that bad of a driver. Even despite the fact she cringed the entire time, she gave me my drivers license. A couple questions and an awful picture later I was hopping in the front seat of my moms car to drive us home.

My mom acted exactly like the woman who gave me my test but I was focusing on getting home to show Ashton. Every time my hand moved to turn up the radio my mom would slap it away and tell me to focus on the road. We made it home alive but when I went to pull into the driveway there was a black sports car with a huge red bow. I looked over to my mom with my mouth hanging open but she just smirked at me. I parked behind the shiny car and wasted no time bolting out of the door. As I walked up to look at the car, Ben walked out of the front door.

"Surprise!" He yelled. His face and head were healing but his arm was still in a cast. I walked over to him and he pulled me into a side hug with the his arm resting around my shoulder.

"Well what do you think Lukey?" He smiled and gestured towards the car.

"It's sick, did you just get it?" I asked with my eyes trailing across the black paint then back to my smiling brother.

"No but you did." He smirked dangling the keys in front of me. I looked to my mom who nodded at me to accept the keys so I did and ran over to pull her into a hug.

"Thank you mom." I mumbled into her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Of course Luke, I'm glad you like it." She smiled at me and I enthusiastically shook my head.

"Call Ashton and take this baby for a spin." Ben said while he pulled off the ridiculous bow. I dug my phone from my pocket and sent Ashton a text instead and a few seconds later I heard his front door shut. I smiled his direction and met him in the middle of the grass with an excited hug.

"I got my license and my mom bought me this car!" I blurted out and Ashton's eyes widened at the sight of my new vehicle.

"Whoa Luke, that's awesome!" He praised and pulled me into another hug.

"Let's go for a ride!" I said excitedly, dangling the keys in front of Ashton and he nodded. We climbed into the car and I started it to a purring engine. I smiled and played with the fancy new radio until it was blaring rock.

I backed out of my driveway very carefully for my mothers sake but once we were out of her sight, I sped up down the street. Ashton was smiling with his dimples in full effect and I found myself smiling just as big. I can't believe my mom bought me a car and that I finally got my license so we didn't always have to take Michael or Ashton's car all the time.

"I can't believe you got a car!" Ashton's accent called over the radio so I moved to turn it down.

"I know but I'm so excited." I smiled as we stopped at a red light.

"So Mr. Driver where are we headed?" Ashton asked but I just smirked in response and turned the radio back up. He tried to give me a an irritated look but ended up laughing.

We continued to speed down the hi-way with the radio blaring and both of us singing at the top of our voices. I loved driving and driving with Ashton was even better. My new car was exactly the one I wanted and I'm so damn glad my mom spoiled me. We came to a now familiar stop sign and I revved the engine before speeding off down the dirt road, sending dust flying all around us. When we finally reached the spot we stopped in last night, I put the car in park and we both bailed out. We met at the back end of the car and I immediately tangled our fingers together.

The afternoon sun was shining against the hazel of Ashton's eyes making them even brighter. A touch of a smile was tugging at his lips while he watched me play with his fingers. Ashton had been a lot quieter the past week or so and always acted like he had something to say but never did. He leaned in to me, resting his curly haired head against my shoulder with a sigh.

"Are you nervous for tonight?" I asked and felt Ashton nod.

"Are you?" He asked looking up at me.

"I'm always nervous before a show." I admitted and Ashton smirked up at me.

"Why? You always kill it." Ashton praised with a small giggle and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right." I scoffed and Ashton shook his head. Everything added into silence after that and neither of us wanted to pull away from the other. I let my eyes wander over Ashton like I usually did, stopping at the guitar pick necklace resting against his chest. With my free hand I reached down to take it between my fingers and Ashton's hazel eyes found mine instantly.

"You haven't taken it off?"

"No why would I?" Ashton giggled awkwardly. I shrugged because I really didn't have a reason for him to take it off it just surprised me that he cared enough to keep wearing it.

"I don't know." I whispered and Ashton's lips pressed against mine, only lingering long enough to ignite sparks in my chest.

"Come on, we've got a show to set up for." Ashton smirked and we both climbed back into my car. We sped back home to pick up the other lads for our hour long drive to our show. We were playing at a little bigger of a place this time and it was just a town over. I begged them to take my car but because of Ashton's drums we had to take his truck.

"Don't pout the whole way babe." Ashton smirked from the drivers seat and I rolled my eyes in an attempt to not smile but failed.

"I'm not." I said turning towards the window quickly to escape Ashton.

"Love you." He said to make me turn back around to him.

"I love you too." I rolled my eyes but this time a smile escaped because that's just what Ashton does to me.

Ashton's POV

What is this boy doing to me? Mikey and I are trying to set up my drum kit but I can't stop staring at Luke from across the room. His black skinny jeans clinging to his long legs are enough to get me hard but then he adds to it with his black cutoff band shirt. His hair is something to definitely be jealous and the way his blue eyes shine under any light makes me remember why I love him so much.

"Stop staring at your boyfriend and help me!" Michael yelled and smacked me on the head with a drumstick making me yelp.

"Ouch asshole!" I yelled back and rubbed the now sore spot on my head.

"You still haven't told him have you?" Michael asked at me and I turned quickly to shoot a glare at him.

"No I haven't." I mumbled and Michael gave me a scolding look.

"Why are you so afraid to tell him? Once you tell him about the music program you got accepted to, how could he be mad?" Michael said casually like it was no big deal but he wasn't the one leaving his boyfriend to move thousands of miles away.

"It's a two year program, that's a long time to be away from him and you." I said sadly. I didn't want to leave Luke but I really didn't want to leave Mikey and Cal either.

"Ashton, stop worrying about all of us and do something for yourself for a change." Michael scolded while he continued to put my kit together.

"I know but-"

"No buts Ashton Irwin, you are getting into that program." Michael said sternly and I sunk down under his words. I guess the program would be a good thing for me to take advantage of I just wish it wasn't so far away.

Calum and Luke walked up to join us on stage and we were getting ready to run sound check. People could be heard entering the small theater and my nerves were beginning to grow. Once we were off stage and joking around all together I began to feel a lot better. We were announced and took the stage to start playing. When I looked out to the crowd there were definitely a lot more than twelve people and they were all rocking out with us.

This was hands down the best gig we'd ever done and I left stage with a rush of adrenaline. The place emptied out and a few "fans" came up to talk to us and praise us on our music which made me feel excited that people loved us. After that we were left to pick up our equipment which we all four hated to do but it was a labor of love.

"Excuse me boys, are you 5 Seconds of Summer?" A unfamiliar dark haired guy asked from the bottom of the stage so we all stopped what we were doing to turn our attention to him.

"Yeah man we are. I'm Michael, this is Calum, Ashton and Luke." Michael said and introduced us all to the stranger.

"Great, well my name is Adam and I work out of LA for a small record company and I heard you guys play tonight." He smiled and my heart started beating faster. Luke and Calum looked like they could pass out but Michael still looked unconvinced.

"And?" Michael snapped and I elbowed him in the ribs.

"And, you guys sound really good." He smiled at Michael and we all looked at each other. "We are having this huge battle of the bands competition in LA during spring break and I want you guys to enter." He said and I swear my heart stopped beating. A competition? In LA? This has to be a dream.

"Are you serious?" Calum gaped and the guy, Adam, nodded.

"Yes, here's all the info and if you have any questions just give me a call." He handed Michael a paper and a small business card. "If all goes well, this could be just the beginning for you boys." He smiled then disappeared. Once he was gone we all turned to Michael who had the paper.

"This is legit guys." He breathed and Calum began bouncing up and down like a child.

"LA? How in the hell are we gonna get to LA?" Luke shrieked and grabbed the paper away from Michael.

"We could go, it wouldn't be that hard." I said and Luke looked at my with wide eyes.

"Ashton, it's forever to drive and we can't afford to fly." He argued and I shrugged.

"We will find a way to get there and win that damn battle of the bands." I smiled and the other three boys all pulled in for a huge group hug. We let out excited yell and hugged each other tightly. This was so exciting and a huge break for us.

I just hope I could tell Luke about Australia before things got too good.

>>>>
Damn I'm sorry this took so long! I'm on vacation and trying to enjoy it but of course I want to write my stories! Lol

But 7K!! Are you kidding me? The support for this story is unreal! I appreciate everything and I promise the wait isn't going to always be this long

Thanks for everything

Until I update again :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

186K 11.4K 25
"So, you know me...but I don't know you?" "Pretty much." Luke is Ashton's guardian angel, and Ashton doesn't think he deserves being saved.
20.6K 843 23
Ashton + Luke ~ Things happen for a reason...right? Everything has a cause, right? Right. Or...maybe not? ~ [Trigger warning: graphic scenes and dep...
25.4K 696 21
the one where luke is in a problematic relationship and ashton starts to notice.
5.5K 320 18
Luke Hemmings is on the football team and is very popular among his fellow students. He is smart, but he has his flaws. He doesn't associate often wi...