My Mafia King

By _queenbabee_

"I want her all to myself and if I can't have her no one can " he said harshly into the phone "SHE IS MINEE" More

⛔ WARNING ⛔
INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AN/
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
woooooooow
Chapter 26
OMFG
chapter 27
THANK YOU
Important
To All My Readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
to all my readers

chapter 6

29.5K 589 109
By _queenbabee_

An/ is it to early for smut in this book ... Okay okay it would just be a little thing.. Emily 👆

John...

I was super hard right now and I didn't want to force Lisa into anything but my huge boner was disagreeing with my actions. I got up from the bed and slipped out of my boxers and entered the shower . I walked under the water and wrapped my hand around my throbbing member and threw my head back when my c*ck pulsed in my warm hand. I took a deep breath and began to stroke my member my eyes closed with the intense pleasure I was feeling from my actions. My strokes began to quicken and I let out a deep groan from deep down my throat and my eyes rolled back into my head. Just as I was about to cum the bathroom door burst open ....

Lisa..

I woke up from bed rubbing my eyes and looking around the room . The sound of someone passing by my door caught my attention and I got out of bed and followed the steps that was leading to John's bedroom , I wouldn't normally go to John's room but i was curious to know who was in the house at 6:00am in the morning . When I got to John's room the door was open slightly and then I heard a man yell John to be exact ,"get out of here ." And when I pushed open the door my mouth fell to the floor.

John..

The door busted open and I froze my movements to look at the intruder and saw my step sister Emily standing there naked at the shower door ," hey step brother." She said with a seductive voice," I thought you might want to play and I was right here you are jerking off in the shower ." She said smirking . My step sister Emily was my mother's daughter she had another dad and yes I fucked her once or twice because we're not really blood and she is super hot but I loved Lisa and my heart belongs to her even if she doesn't know it yet . " Get out of here ." I yelled at her feeling angry at her for not calling and just walking into my house like if it was hers . She looked at me confused and before she could say anything my door was pushed open again and Lisa was standing by the door with her mouth open . She turned to leave and I cursed under my breath ,"Lisa wait ." I called out to her feeling guilty for no reason , I know I didn't do anything wrong but I wanted to explain to her even though I didn't have to .

Lisa..

I looked at the scene before me and felt a slight pain in my chest .what the hell is wrong with you Lisa snap out of it.you can't have a crush on the guy that kidnapped you .. you slut. My inner voice screamed at me . "Lisa wait!" I heard John yell after me but I quicken my pace . When I reached my bedroom door I opened it and rushed inside locking the door behind me .

John..

When I arrived at her door I knocked on it ,"Lisa please let's talk." I said leaning against her door ." John what is going on who is that slut?" Emily asked anger in her eyes.

I looked at her with rage ,"what did you just call her?" I asked dangerously slow .fear grew in her eyes immediately ,"n-nothing , who is she I thought you loved only me?" She asked tears in her eyes ," I don't love you Emily you were an easy fuck do I took it now Lisa here is the love of my life and I'm going to make her mine forever." I said with venom in my voice . "How could you say that to me !!!" She screamed and slapped me across the face . When she realized what she did she turned on her heals and rushed out the door .

I called Jack on the phone ," I have a problem meet me at the warehouse." I said before hanging up the phone .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 149K 34
Italian billionaire was ruthless and unforgiving he never knew what it meant to love a woman. That is after he met Rose Olden the women with the shar...
337 40 9
"if not love ,then I will get you with my power" " your mine cupcake" "why me?" she cries "because I am obsessed"evil smirk "i don't know when I fe...
7.7M 487K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
476K 38K 64
𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐱 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐏𝐔𝐓 " Just leave me alone , abandon me like everyone else ! " she yelled and broke down...