The qurkless Hero (Male reade...

By MigyTheWorld

(YN) (LN) is a boy who admired heroes together with his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya, but all his hopes we... More

Bio
More that meets the eye
In deep trouble
A night out
Just my luck
The Hero course or the support course
Drama and I mean a lot of it
A day with Tsuyu and only you
A regular day
Seeing eye to eye
The rabbit and the song bird (Lala filler)
Something better than a quirk
I Island adventure (filler)
Ground-Zero vs K.R. Ikazuchi

Training and return

6.8K 133 52
By MigyTheWorld

A few weeks later.

"Come on Izuku your not even trying to hit me!" I said while blocking Izuku's punch.

"That -huff- not -huff- fair, you have more experience with hand to hand combat than me!" He whined.

"Yeah and you have All Mights power, I think that makes us pretty even." I said smigly.

Its been a few days now since I started to train Izuku in hand to hand combat, and to say I was shocked to find out about him and All Mights connection.

Flashback
2 days ago

"(YN)-kun wait up!" I then looked behind me to see a panting Izuku with a deflated old man that seemed to need medical attention stat.

"Hey there Izuku... whats up?" I asked while looking at him with a curious look.

"I... I need your help!" He asked with a determined look in his eyes.

"Umm... sure but... with what exactly?" I asked with curiosity.

"Your the best hand to hand fighter I know... will you teach me!" He asked.

"Ummm I dunno Izuku my fighting style is a bit... how do I say this bloody than most." I said to him.

"Pls young man will you help us." The Deflated man finally spoke.

"Ummm and who are you sir?" I asked with a careful tone.

"I am..." he then looked at Izuku in which Izuku simply nodded.

"I... AM HERE!" The deflated man turned into All Might, by this point my jaws were stretched to the floor in shock.

"A-A-ALL MIGHT!" I yelled in shock.

"Shhh keep it down will ya, so will you help us, Izuku told me about you, you are very strong despite being quirkless." He said.

"Ok fine... but I will only teach you the basics ok." I told him.

"REALLY THANK YOU!" He then jumped to hug me but I only side stepped and avoided him.

"Lesson 1 never make any openings." I said while looking at him.

"Ow... ok I -whack-" I said while hitting him with my retracting pole.

"Lesson 2 never let your guard down, specially around me... you have alot to learn Izuku so starting tommorow you'll meet me at the forrest for combat practice." I said while walking away.

"R-Right!" He said with a determined sounding voice.

Flashback over

"Detroit sma-" I hit him in the gut with my down graded Hammer hands which I modded to look different from my original ones.

"I already told you dont leave any openings." I said while kicking him with my down graded Stompers.

"Not fair you did not let me finish." He whined

"Really your talking to me about fair? And FYI villains will not let you finish calling out your attack, 'oh your gonna do your super move let me wait for you' is something a villain will NOT let you do." I said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Right sorry." He said feeing guilty.

"Thats ok... but is that how you really want to use One for All it seems... a bit... wasteful." I said to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Well it seems like with your build and your body type you'll be more suited on being a speed type hero than an attack type hero." I said while speculating him.

"Really but All Mights powe-" he said but I hit him in the gut with my stompers.

"All Might this and All Might that, when will you learn Izuku you are not All Might, that power, that quirk is yours to command now, One for All is not special, its just another part of you now, so you should treat it as such." I said while continueing to attack him.

"Woah... wait... (YN)-kun... wai -whack-" he said while clumsily dodging my kicks and punches.

"-sigh- Izuku think about what I have said today, I have to go home and check on my sister, I then ill let you off early today." I said while removing my gear.

"-huff- ok -huff-" he then layed on the grpund panting.

"Get up will you, ya nerd." I said playfully.

"Shut up." He replied while he grabbed the hand I offered.

"So same time tommorow?" He asked

"Yup and I hope I see some progress." I said with a smug tone.

We then left the forrest to go our separate ways, Izuku going home to aunt Inko and me going home to check on my sister since dad was called for a techo job, as I got home I saw two pair of shoes one grey and one pink.

"Oh I guess sis called some friends over." I then twisted the knob and was almost tackled to the floor but I jumpled and flipped out of the way.

"Really Rune-nee, that trick is getting really old." I said while side stepping.

"You to Aki-nee." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Haha I could never get the jump on you (YN)-chan." Rune-nee the ruffled my hair.

"I am sorry (YN) I could'nt stop her." Aki-nee smiled.

"Rune-chan, Aki-chan is (YN) back?" My sister then called from the living room.

"Yeah I'm back Lala-nee, I'll go get some snacks for you guys." I then walked towards the kitchen.

"Thank you (YN)." Lala-nee said.

"We'll keep your sister company for a while." Rune-nee said and walked back to the living room.

"I'll help you (YN)-chan." Aki-nee offered her help.

"Its ok Aki-nee, I got this." She then nodded and went back to the living room.

5 mins. Later

I then want to the living room to give them the snacks I have made.

"Hey (YN) why dont you join us." Aki-nee motioned me to sit next to Lala-nee

"Yeah! Lets hang out like when you were a little kid." Rune-nee exclaims.

"I expected U.A 2nd years to be more profound than this." I said with a smig look in my eyes.

"HEY WE ARR PROFOUND!" Both of them yelled at me playfully.

"Sure you are... but I have work to do, I'll be back down in a few short hours." I said as I went up my room and quickly got to work.

4 hours later

"FINALLY ITS DONE!" I yelled in excitement, I then dashed down to the living room to see Lala-nee, Aki-nee, and Rune-nee still talking.

"Is something wrong (YN)?" Lala-nee asked.

"No everything is great Lala-nee, but listen ok put these on." I said while handing Lala-nee a pair of glasses.

(Its a prototype so its supposed to look a bit bulky.)

"What are these glasses? (YN) are you making fun of me?" Lala-nee asked a bit offended.

"NO NO NO NO!, just put them on Lala-nee... pls." I said.

"Fine..." she placed the glasses on her.

"Now open your eyes." I said.

She then opened her eyes slowly, her face became tearful and placed her hands on her mouth.

"Is that you (YN)... is it really you?" She asked while touching my face.

"They work... the glasses actually work..." I then held my big sisters hands and cried on her lap.

"Lala-chan...?" Lala-nee then looked at her friends and cried as well.

"Rune-chan, Aki-chan... I can see you... I can actually see you!" My sister and her 2 best friends started crying due to extreme happiness.

After about a solid 5 mins. of crying we eventually calmed down and the questions spon followed.

"(YN)-CHAN WHAT ARE THESE AND WHERE DID YOU HET THEM!?" Rune-nee yelled while shaking me vigorously.

Before I could throw up due to extreme dizziness Aki-nee and Lala-nee stopped her.

"I... I... Made -urp- them." I said while almost throwing up.

The three of them had a look of amazement and shock especially Lala-nee.

"You made these... for me?" She asked.

"Ofcourse... I mean you have a strong quirk, a loving personality, and your very pretty, it would be a shame if you were forced to be locked in the house, so for the last 2 years I have been trying to perfect these glasses and today I was finally able to finish them." I said with a smile.

"So the reason you've been working so hard was..." Lala-nee started.

"Was so I could afford the parts for the glasses." I said with a smile.

"But those are just the prototype, it will last for 8 hrs and after that you need to recharge it for 3 hours." I instructed Lala-nee.

"Thats ok, thank you (YN)... you really are the best little brother a big sister could ever ask for." She said.

"Aww shucks thanks sis." I said with a blush.

"Not to interupt the moment but lets go out and celebrate!" Rune-nee yelled.

"I agree!" Aki-nee joined in.

"That sounds fun, Im in!" Lala-nee agreed.

"Yeah le-" I was cut off by my phone receiving an E-mail.

'Dear (YN) (LN),

We at the U.A support department have recently known that you have built a strong power source capable of powering and entire building for years, we would like to talk to you about a possible enrolment here in the U.A support department, we will patiently wait for your answer.

Sincerely Principal Nedzu.

I stared at the e-mail wide eyed and with a gaping mouth.

"Is something wrong (YN)?" Lala-nee asked

"Yeah Mei showed the U.A faculty my Arc reactor." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah so?" Rune-nee asked.

"They want me to join the U.A's support course, they said I just need to go to U.A if I wanted to accept it." I said calmly but the three of them were not as calm as I am.

"WHAAAAAAT!?" All three of them yelled.

"Are you going to accept it?" Aki-nee asked

"What do you mean! Ofcourse he would, you have to be a complete idiot not to-" I cut Rune-nee off

"I am not accepting it." I said calmly.

"WHAT!" Aki-nee and Rune-nee yelled.

"Why not (YN)?" Lala-nee asked.

"Because being in the support course would mean that I would have to do things like upgrade gear and mentain their costume, it just seems so much work, and it would cut time for me to work on my stuff." I said calmly.

"But y-" Rune-nee was cut off by Lala-nee

"We should respect his decision, besides the letter did not state when he should give his answer, lets wait for him to decide." She then looked at me.

"I guess you will not be joining us?" Lala-nee asked.

"Sorry." I simply stated.

"Thats ok, just thing about this hard ok." She then looked at Rune-nee and Aki-nee and they went out for the remainder of the day, while I went upstairs to continue working.

"U.A huh... I cant... if they found out who I really am they will probably lock me up." I said while tinkering on my gadgets.

"-sigh- Mei what have you gotten me into." I said very irritated.

=============================

And thats it hope you all enjoy this and the next chapter will show an OOC Izuku that is able to use full cowl at _%.

See ya guys

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 911 14
At age four, Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless. Later that night, he was accepted into a life long program for the quirkless. From the age of fi...
142K 2.8K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Number One Hero, All Might and Number Three Hero Pressure. He and his sister Izumi actually had a pretty happy life until th...
130K 5.8K 110
Destiny. A simple word. Yet, such huge mysteries hide behind this simple seven letter word. In a world which is filled with people who have a special...
1.4K 27 4
"Wait you're quirkless?" Y/n is from America, where the movies there have inspired her to become a hero, even though she's quirkless. I do not own My...