Just my luck

(YN) PoV

I was currently at the forrest meditating on a large piece of rock that was located on the center of the clearing.

Today was the final day of Izuku's martial arts training, to be honest he picked up my fighting style fast, his powers maybe borrowed but the feelings and passion he puts into his hero duties are real.

I then heard footsteps coming towards my spot, instinctively I gripped my hand preparing to strike Izuku in a surprise attack to see what he learned, I was about to attack but I then heard 4 pairs of footsteps following Izuku, I then opened my eyes and did not look back.

"Who are these people Izuku? I thought I told you to come here alone, I already made exemptions for All Might and aunt Inko but this I cannot allow." I said with a stern voice.

I then looked at 4 other people who came with Izuku 2 I recognised but the other 2 are a mystery to me.

"And you 4 what do you need?" I asked.

The girl that replied was the one I shipped with Izuku, if my memory serves me right her name was Uraraka Ochako, next to her was the cute girl with green hair named Tsuyu Asui I believe, but the one with black hair and the other one with the earphone jacks are a still a mystery.

"We just wanterd to see who made Deku-kun so awsome at fighting." She answered.

"Indeed he has improved significantly, not just with his quirk controll but with his fighting as well, so we-" I then cut her off.

"Its rude to speak to someone who you have not introduced yourself to." I said.

"Oh right... excuss my rudeness I am Momo Yaoyorozu and this girl beside me is Kyoka Jiro, we are fellow classmates of Midoriya-san." She said in a poised manner.

"Ok so... what did you come here for again?" I asked.

"We want you to teach us too -ribbit-" the greenette said.

"Yes we want to improve as well." The black haired girl name Momo agreed.

"I see... well if you all want to learn who am I to deny you of that." I said while standing up from my rock.

"Really tha-" I cut them off by placing my hand up.

"But first answer my question... whats in it for me?" I asked with a smug smile.

"Pardon?" The black haired girl asked.

"I said what would I get in return for teaching you 4, I mean I am doing this for Izuku because we have known each other for a very long time, but the 4 of you on the other hand I have not know for more that 30 mins. so my question still stands what would I get for teaching the 4 of you?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Wound'nt helping others out be enough, I mean that is what a hero do." The earphone girl said.

"Yes that is what a 'hero' do, but I am not a hero... and I will never be a hero, so I saugjt strength and strength always come at a price." I said.

"(YN)-kun whats gotten i to you?" Izuku asked.

"Nothing Izuku... so I guess you have nothing in exchange, in that case leave this place so that Izuku and I could begin training." I said.

"Wait -ribbit-" the greenette yelled, I stopped and looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I challenge you to a match -ribbit- if you win we will leave you alone -ribbit-, but in the event that I win you will help us train -ribbit- deal?" She said.