Emily and Alison an Emison St...

By schu1123

This is a story based off of the tv series Pretty Little Liars. This story will have some twists and turns fr... More

1. The Beginning
Two years later
Authors Note
The Meeting
The Meeting
Light Bulb
The Box
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Authors Note
What Are We?
Tonight's the Night
Hanna's Interrogation
Kinda A Filler Chapter
Kisses -A
Love At First Sight
I was Awake
The A-ttack
Sorry
The Actual A-ttack
Saving Ali
The Rescue
The Hospital
A Sister Battle
Stay by Emily's Side
Title your Story Part
Emison:The True Beginning
The Sleepover
Lunch
Love Notes
Tragic Breakup
Diary Entries
The Theater
T or D, Defense, and Love
Thank You
Love Texts
A
The Plan
ReveAled. Or So We Thought
Thanks Guys!
What do i do next?
Pigskin Days Aren't Over
Emily's Gonna Find Out
Where's my Dessert?
You Have to Fight for Love
Don't touch me Noel
Finished
Read my other story

The Whole Story

1.9K 32 0
By schu1123

Ali POV

When I felt Emily kiss me back from being in the coma, I started to cry happiness. She was very confused and so I decided to review everything from the time the doorbell rang until now, leaving out no details. Not only for Emily but for myself and the other girls to make sure they remember the same thing. Spencer was wheeled in in a wheelchair and listened. I started: Well Em, we all spent the night at your house when the doorbell rang. I hid and you answered the door. I heard 4 thuds and knew A had come. They went after you guys to find me. I called Caleb, Ezra and Toby because I knew they would want to find you as much as I did. We met up and decided to split up in 2s. Toby and I saw A go to an alley and we followed. We found a basement and saw all of you taped to your chairs. We closed the door and called people I thought could be A. I found out at least 5. "Are you ready?" I asked and they all nodded their heads yes so I continued. Mona, I looked at Emily, Paige, Jenna, I looked at Hanna, Lucas and then I paused. Spencer being her brainiac self stated, "I counted 4." I looked at her and said, "Spencer your sister is the fifth A member. She burst into tears and couldn't stop. Aria went to comfort her but she wheeled away toward the waiting room. She knew Melissa was out there and was about to give her a piece of her mind. I thought about stopping her but everyone knows never to stop a Hastings on a war path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 452 2
تيتّي يُضاجَع مِن قَبلِ جَدّه وَ أصدِقائُه .. taebussy
68.7K 5.6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
99.5K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
255K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️