Crazy Life

By ChimChim_Jimin23

Melanie Calaway is a 30 year old girl who works at WWE as a WWE superstar who fights both male and female in... More

introduction::
Ch.1:: The Skull Crusher vs riot squad
Ch.2:: Not The Same Anymore ????
Ch.3:: Night Off 😤
Ch.4:: Running into a old friend
Ch.5:: Workout/running into the boys
Ch.6:: Saving The Shield
Ch.7:: Emotional 💦🙏🍷🍺
Ch.8:: WWE Return (2 months)
Ch.10:: Silence is a girl's biggest cry
Ch.11:: Dean ????????
Ch.12:: Dean pt.2 💦🙏
Ch.13:: Comforting Roman 🙏💦
Ch.14:: break up
Ch.15:: Gang
Ch.16:: Salsa*music* party
Ch.17:: part 2
Ch.18:: pt.3
Ch.19:: Bhadbhabie vs Roman
Ch.20:: pt.2 😊😰😶😭
Ch.21:: pt.3
Ch.22:: Photo shoot
Ch.23:: Commentary
Ch.24:: Nightmares😭😪
Ch.25:: Pt.II
Ch.26:: Surprise🎉 😭💵
Ch.27:: Craziness 😭🤬👹
Ch.28:: Pt.2😏💉

Ch.9:: Night Out With The Girls

1.1K 17 2
By ChimChim_Jimin23

Melanie's pov::
So right now I am texting siangie twins because we decided to have a girls night out and escape from all the drama. Then I went and took a shower then once I was finished taking a shower I dried up and got ready.

I gathered the things I need and headed to the lobby to see the boys and naomi and some other superstars and divas all dressed up. Then I noticed that the girls were there honking for me in a uber so I passed everyone smiling and got in and closed the door I noticed that the window was down til I heard excitement.
AG- omfg! Girl you look sexy asf who are you trying to impress tonight?

I laughed

MC- myself

Once we got to the club we walked in passing a drunk guy who was asking for my number making me and girls laugh as he was getting held back. We walked to the bar but I ordered a water but still had fun with  my girls til their song came on 'you' so we walked to the dance floor til I noticed that everyone was here and that dean was starring at me. I started dancing to the song with the girls having fun.

Then we danced together to the next song and we just had so much fun.

Then we cleared the dance floor and we dropped it low to the next song laughing and have fun.
O

mg than my boy genuine came in singing with the next song as we danced with them.

Then I grinded on ginuwine while the twins had some of the others as the rest got some random chick.
I noticed that the superstars and divas were starring at me. I told ginuwine that I'll be right back. I went to put my jacket on my purse then ordered 2 shots. Suddenly I heard somebody whispers in my ear and saw dean.
DA- what the fuck are you doing grinding on somebody other than me?

I pushed him away and grabbed my 2 drinks and headed to ginuwine and handed one shot to him as I kept the other but this is going to be my only one. Then ginuwine asked me if anything was alright and I told him.
G- is everything ok Lanie? Who was that man?
MC- yes everything is alright just ran into old friend  and it was dean and don't go and cause a fight because he's also a wrestler who whoops ass for living.

He nodded as he wrapped one arm around my waist as he was holding his drink and same goes for me to.

The boys letted me say nigga because they know I lived in Chicago Illinois for 4 years til I moved to Colombia.

Then all of us left to the hotel to drop me and the girls off but I let them in to use the bathroom they drank a lot more than I did because I only had 1 shot and a water. Once they got done using the bathroom we said goodbye while ginuwine had trouble fixing his belt so he came back and asked me for help making me laugh so I helped him then he headed out as I noticed that dean was pissed about it but I don't give a flying fuck if he's mad. I was about to close my door til dean came barging in closing the door behind him. Then he locked the door and came walking over to me pissed.
DA- what the fuck did I tell you Malanie about grinding on somebody other than me?!?!!

He's drunk so I just walked away but he grabbed my wrist so I swung at his face making him shocked.
MC- you need to leave me the FUCK alone dean, you don't get to tell me the FUCK to do because your not my parents nor my man so leave me the FUCK alone dean now!!!!!

I walked away and took off my heels then put them away and grabbed me some pjs and put them on.

(Without the shoes and hair is in a bun)
Then I climbed into bed underneath the covers and turned off the lights. Suddenly I felt arms around me and knew that it was Dean but I heard sniffling so I turned around facing dean and saw that he was crying his eyes out. I put my hand his face and pulled him close to me as I was holding him.
MC- I'm sorry backstreet boy  
DA- you still like to call me that? *chuckling*
I nodded
MC- have you not seen yourself  in the mirror lately. *chuckling* you look just like one but all you need is good singing then you could be one.

Suddenly he took off his shirt and pants leaving him in only boxers then came back cuddling closer to me if possible. I played with his hair then tugged it making him moan leaving me like....omfg that was the most sexiest moan ever!!
I laughed then he did the same thing and I groaned in pain.
MC- oww! Dean that hurt!*pouting like a kid*

He felt bad and let go but I wouldn't let him go instead I pulled him close to me and turned to his ear and licked it in a sexy way making him moan.
MC- this is my way for saying sorry for everything. 
He looked at me weird and sat up making me do the same.
DA- what did you mean by that?

I sighed  

MC- ok remember that day when I had 2 matches 1 with the handicap and the other with bray wayatt? 

He nodded as he looked confused

MC- well earlier that day I had a conversation with romey because I found him crying his eyes out so I went to see him on what's going on. So he told me that he's scared that bray would hurt jojo and galina because he didn't listen to him so then I sang him our childhood song and prayed with him....Then I went to see you guys and told you guys what's going on with the storyline between romey and bray as I was really pissed off and squeezed my hand super tight when suddenly you guys noticed so I went to get ready for my Match then headed to the bosses office and asked them if I could have a match against bray right after I was done with the riot squad but don't tell anyone of you guys about that conversation. Then I won my Match then destroyed bray wayatt then you guys came out holding me back til I broke thru and destroyed bray even more and ever since that day I haven't been sleeping nor been the same because I needed to stay away from everyone including you guys because I needed to protect you guys from bray wayatt and his mind games so since I've been only saving people then handed them to the trainer then stayed away which made me start drinking a lot so then I took some time off and went to get myself help and ever since then I haven't drunk alcohol then when that one day when I had returned to you guys beating up my dad so I beat the hell out of you guys and after that i started drinking again til I knew how to control it more and til now here we are. But do not tell anybody about this specially Roman! 

He looked at me shocked asf when suddenly I heard a knock on my door so I told dean to grab his things and headed to the bathroom as I answered the door to see very pissed off anger Roman!!!
I smiled widely making him calm down a little bit.
MC- well hello there cous!

He ignored me and stood there starring at me pissed off.
MC- come in!

He walked in and slammed the door making me not move.
MC- ok what's going on?! Why are you so pissed off?

RR- thanks to you bray is coming after jojo now!! 

I froze like literally frozen no words,no movement,mouth dried up,wide eyes,zoned out,tears running down my face!!!!
Roman and dean tried to get my attention but it didn't work.

I grabbed my things and headed to the hotel bar and sat down at the bar and ordered 3 shots with 2 waters. I chugged down 2 with tears running down my face til I heard somebody calling me and saw that it was Roman and dean. They noticed that I was crying as I was chugging down my last shot then started chugging down my water til I felt somebody touching me around my waist and knew that it was Dean. I turned to him with bloody red eyes as tears ran down my face then chugged down my last cup of water.

Dean's pov::
She paid the guy 20 bucks plus tip
MC- thank you Sean have a great night! *bartender* 

Sean- no problem Malanie have a good night rest! 

MC- I'll try!

Sean- that's good enough! 

She headed to her room with me and Roman following her. Roman looked at her then at me and spoken.
RR- what's up Mae!? She literally froze when I put both jojo and bray in 1 sentence. *confused and worried*

DA- sorry rome but I can't tell it's not my right to tell you that it's Melanie's

I followed Malanie to her room and closed the door then locked it and took off my clothes again and climbed into bed underneath the covers wrapping my arms around her waist snuggling my head in her neck.
I kissed her ear then went back to snuggling my head in her neck then fell asleep holding her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1K 64
Ranked #276 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #176 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Zoe is a 22 year old quiet girl who never had any proper friends. Dean/Jo...
128K 2.5K 109
In setting out to find her father, what Lauren does not expect are a storm and a long car ride with a grumpy Dean Ambrose. But as they get to know on...
23K 551 32
Leah Calaway is is not only the daughter of the deadman she is also his PA. The last thing her dad wants is for her to get involved with a wrestler...
22.1K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One