Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Meeting with you again...

770 101 17
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments... please do share friends!! Both readers and votes are less!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is called by Ram that,

Ram: Abhi ..., I can't come to office today as my mother in law came after a long time.... Come to my mansion with files which I have to sign....come fast...

Abhi: yes... ,sir...

Abhi in mind: Oh god!! What this new problem!! I don't want to meet that Pragya again.... otherwise I can't.... can't control my emotions for her...

In Ram's mansion,

Dadi is shown sitting in the sofa... She asks Pragya to sit near to her... With no way , Pragya did as she said..

Dadi: Do you remember me?? How I used to beat you in your childhood... when you are too naughty... you became like a stick.... Priya.... Didn't she eat properly?? See her?? OMG.., nobody will believe that you are my grand daughter.... I came here right, you see what's gonna happen next...

Pragya all the while doesn't know how to escape from dadi..., She smiled....

Dadi in the name of patting, beating Pragya's back.... Pragya can't control her anger but she smiled at dadi...

Dadi: Pragya when will you get up daily??

Ram was the one first to laugh.. then. Rishi....then Robin too made a heavy laugh.... Pragya looked at Robin as if she will kill him through her eyes... Madhu and Priya looked worried..

All became silent seeing Pragya's anger...

Dadi: whatever your timing before??? From now onwards you should get up early at 5'O clock....

All controlled their laugh...

Dadi: then you should prepare food for everyone with love...
Though maids can do cooking but cooking with love can be done only by family members... So you should..

Robin got tears holding his laugh...even Priya and Madhu laughed seeing Robin...
Rishi and Ram turned back to hide their laugh...
All the while Pragya is sitting with anger hunging her head down...

Dadi: I will help you in cooking, so don't worry....and hereafter Priya and Madhu shouldn't cook till Pragya becomes good in cooking....

Pragya in mind: who asked her to come here?? I am dead now... How could I?? Old woman.. You are...

Dadi: I am always telling for your better future ,right Pragya!! I don't want your future husband and your in laws to complain us...

Ram: don't say like that mom, I will choose a gem of person for my Pragya... and maids will be there to do household works... Then why my Pragya gonna do all these things....

Dadi: even 100 maids cook for a king, it can't be equal to the taste cooked by his queen with love.... You are spoiling your daughter ,Ram.... I won't leave her till she learns everything...she can do her job but at the same time, she must learn these basic things....
Tell me who will accept her as she is....

At this time, Abhi entered the hall....all got silent.... hearing his footsteps....

Pragya raised her head to see who it is?? She saw Abhi... And she remembered their first meeting...

Abhi saw Pragya and once again falls for her homely nature...she is wearing a simple chudi with her cute specs...

He saw everyone seeing him...he told Namaste to them.... He saw Dadi is looking at him with questioning look....

He moved towards dadi and got blessings from her.... Dadi liked Abhi as her own grandsons didn't come near to her to get blessings... But Abhi.... She is impressed....at the same time , Pragya got angered at Abhi as..

Pragya in mind: who ask this idiot to fall on my dad's feet, now she will scold me and will ask me to do the same.... Stupid...

Abhi moved towards Ram with file....

Pragya: I have to get ready for my job, shall I go now?? It's getting late...dadi..

Dadi pulled Pragya's ears harder, Pragya screamed in pain but the pain was felt by our Abhi ,he looked at Pragya worried and cursed Dadi inside his mind....

Abhi in mind: she is too rude with my Pragya!!.... When did she became my Pragya...control your self Abhi...

Dadi: I have came here after this much years and you are leaving me and you gonna get ready to your office... Is this way you talked to elders...

Abhi got angered.... Looks at dadi with anger..

Abhi in mind: what she said wrong?... This dadi is doing too much.... How sweet she is....then this dadi😠😠

Priya noticed Abhi's anger towards dadi and worry towards Pragya... Ram is shown going through the files.... Madhu looked at Pragya worried ... Rishi felt happy that dadi finally came for his sister....

Dadi left Pragya's ears... Pragya touched her ears with pain..

Dadi: I want you to prepare carrot halwa for me that too now itself... nobody should help her....go...

Pragya in mind: I didn't even brush my teeth , I just gargled before dressing...and this chudi... irritating.... This dadi too😡😡, I Don't know how to cook ... what I will do now...

Dadi: I said you to go to the kitchen (roared)

Pragya tried to run from there but slipped because of her shawl...

Abhi and Ram together: Careful Pragya....

but Priya holds her before she falls...All looked at Abhi with shock.. Pragya's anger doesn't know it's levels... Abhi felt embarrassed ,he hung his head down... He got afraid seeing the anger of Ram who is standing face to face...

Pragya in mind: even this employee got this much guts to call me by my name., It's all because of this dadi....

She moved towards kitchen with anger....leaving our Abhi in fear ....

Ram: don't call my daughter like that, call her ma'am .... Could you got it??

Abhi: yes.... Sir..., I am sorry....

Dadi: Ram, why are you scolding him?? He didn't do anything wrong... Come here beta...

Ram looked at Abhi with rage and Abhi with fear moved towards dadi.... Dadi asked him to sit near to her... He resisted... Dadi pulled him to sit...

Dadi: what's your name beta??

Abhi: Dadi... I am Abhi....

Dadi: are you working in Ram's office?? What about your parents , siblings?? (with smile)

Abhi : yes dadi, I am working in sir's office.... My mom and dad left to heaven , I have a sister dadi...she is my family...

Dadi: OK Abhi...do you know Pragya before....?? you called her by name...right...that's why i am asking?

Abhi in mind: you are dead now, stupid....

Dadi: I am asking you Abhi....tell me....na....

Abhi: dadi.... am sorry..... when Sir called her Pragya, without my conscious I told the same.... without ma'am...i should have called Pragya ma'am....sorry dadi....

Dadi: it's ok beta.. don't worry...

Dadi beat Abhi's back in the name of patting; he coughed....

Abhi: dadi, shall I have water please....

when Madhu moved towards dining table, Abhi stopped her and moved towards dining table....

when he is having water, he saw Pragya worried and he saw her standing without cooking....he too got worried of her....

Pragya saw Abhi, she ask him to come inside the kitchen to help her but he resists in fear; but she threatens him holding a knife... he asked her to wait....

Abhi left from there after getting permissions from everyone....
Pragya doesn't know what to do, she looked afraid....

Suddenly she heared someone is calling her from window....
she saw Abhi....she ordered him to come inside....he struggled to climb up, finally he got inside...

pragya: give me your phone....

ABHI resists, but gave it seeing her anger....

Pragya: Stupid, you have put lock.... open the youtube....

Abhi: don't you know cooking (Pragya gave a glare)....ok...ok....wait...

Pragya: i don't know where these things will be.... it's too difficult.... why are you looking at me like that!! help me....

Abhi: shoo.... will you keep quiet for sometime...

Pragya got shocked , none has spoken to her with raising voice that too an employee.... she kept quiet as she needs his help now....

Abhi: move.....it's just a carrot halwa and you are getting tense as if it is a world problem....
don't worry.... i am with you...right!!
i will cook for you....

💕💕💕💕

Thanks for reading friends, please do vote if you like this part...
Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments....

please do share this story friends!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.9K 18
Abhi and Pragya are neighbours. Pragya hates Abhi to the core. She finds him irritating. Moreover, Abhi is getting married to Tanu, Pragya's sister...
59.3K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
63K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
35.4K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they wi...