Love Through Music

By Venomous_V

Korra is a girl from a small town in the south while Asami Sato daughter that created the first iPhone and ca... More

Korra's Concert
Who is this "Ice Prince"?
NOTICE PT:2
Discovery
School Sucks

High School Pt:1

2.7K 52 39
By Venomous_V

The next day:

"'Cause if you like it then you should have put a ring on it

If you like it then you should've put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

If you like it then you should've put a ring on it

I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips

Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans

Acting up, drink in my cup

I can't care less what you think

I need no permission, did I mention

Don't pay him any attention

'Cause you had your turn

And now you gonna learn

What it really feels like to miss me

'Cause if you like it then you should have put a ring on it

If you like it then you should've put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

If you like it then you should've put a ring on it

Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh

Don't treat me to these things of the world

I'm not that kind of girl

Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve

Here's a man that makes me then takes me

And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond

Pull me into your arms

Say I'm the one you want

If you don't, you'll be alone

And like a ghost I'll be gone

All the single ladies

(all the single ladies)

All the single ladies

(all the single ladies)

All the single ladies

(all the single ladies)

All the single ladies

Now put your hands up

Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh

'Cause if you like it then you should have put a ring on it

If you like it then you should've put a ring on it"

(I used Single Ladies by Beyonce.)

I sang as i got out the shower. "Korra hurry up it's time to go!" Mako hollered from the kitchen. "Okay i get it give me a minute. Jesus." I holler back quickly changing. After i was done with my hair i went to go get my bag. "Hurry up we gotta be there by 8:45!" I heard Bolin holler from the kitchen. After i was done getting ready i realized that it was 8:30. 'No time for breakfast.' I thought to myself as i rushed out the door of my room.

"The late ass queen has finally arrived." "Watch it Bo. I can still kick your ass." I say once i saw Bo point to me. "Oh relax Korra let's get going before Tenzin kicks both of our ass'." Bolin said before running out the door to join Mako. The drive there felt some what uncomfortable. Mostly because i feel like ugh i don't know but i can feel something. When we got to the school it was already 8:40 and me and the brothers sprinted to the front office. "I won. Oh yeah in your face Bolin." I say once i reach the doors that say 'FRONT OFFICE'. "Shut up." "Make me." I challenged sticking my tounge out at him. "Gladly." Bolin got into wrestling position and tried to jump at me but the door opened to see one of Tenzin's friends Lin Befiong and her sister Suyin.

"Hey Lin. Hey Miss.Befiong." Me and the boys said in unison. "Hey kids long time no see." Suyin said hugging the boys and i. "Hey kids." Lin's voice said and she sounded like she was in a bad mood. "Ooo can all three of us get the same classes." Bolin and i said in unison unknowingly thinking that it might work. "Fine. But don't screw around in my school." Lin proclaimed until she was elbowed in her ribs by Suyin. "I mean our school." Fixing herself Lin went in her and Suyin's office to collect our schedules.

"Before you go i think it's best to get a guide to show you around. I kindly suggest that my daughter Opal should do so." Suyin stated before going into the office to call her daughter. "Opal Befiong please report to the front office." After hearing that i hear a faint thud. I turn around and see that Opal ran into Bolin. Mako and i started laughing to the point we couldn't breath. The reason we were both laughing is because we saw bolin bushing and stuttering on his words.

"Hey Opal you should do that more often." "Oh shut up Korra. Anyways sorry er..." She said looking at Bolin. "Bolin and this is my brother Mako." He stated and i just shook my head until i heard the door open revealing the other two Befiongs. "Okay you three here are your schedules and Opal will show you around." Suyin handed us our papers and we took our leave saying bye of course. Our schedule:

First/Second Period
Mrs.Moon
Math

Third/ Fourth Period
Mr.Moon
Science

Fifth/Sixth Period
Mr.Johnson
History

Seventh/Eighth Period
Mrs.Johnson
Drama

Ninth/Tenth Period
Mr.Noatak
Gym.

"Welp we're here guys. Ugh math." I say before walking into the classroom. I wasn't at all surprised to see Zhu Li Varricks wife standing infront of the classroom. "Hey." I walked to her and gave her a hug. Everyone gasped. "Hey Korra how are you?" "I'm doing good still bummed about not being at your wedding because of the tour." I say woth a small hint of pain in my voice. "Korra i have told you its fine but maybe you should introduce yourselves to the class." She said turning her attention back to the class.

"Everyone this is Kor-," "Omg Korra. No way." I turned to see Asami walk through the door with two other girls. I made my way to her and gave her a friendly hug. Again i heard everyone gasp. "Hey Asami." I say before going back to my spot in between Bolin and Mako. "Hiya guys as you know my name is Korra Avatar Walters. And these are my best friends Mako and Bolin. We are originally from Hawaii but we soon moved to Los Angles, California. We have been there ever since until this summer since we moved out here so yeah. What else am i forgetting oh yeah i am a proud lesbian and if you don't like it. Deal with it." After i was done Bolin went next then soon after Mako went. "Okay Korra since you know Asami and there is three seats left will you guys sit behind here and her sisters?" Me and the boys nodded and head for the back of the class. "Wassup 'Sami?" I say making sure i was sitting directly behind her. "What up Kor?" She said giving me a high-five. After the long and painful classes it was lunch time.

"Korra Walters! Omg is that really you." I turned to see that it was just Asami messing with me. "Not cool Salami." I say before making a run for it. "Oh you little!" I ran into the girls bathroom and hid in one of the stalls. I heard the door swing open and i saw Asami standing right were I'm hidng. The thing she doesn't know is that i took football at my old high school and i also took self defense classes. "Korra come out come out where ever you are." She says leaning up against the door stall. "As you can see i already came out." I say leaning over the door being careful not to open it. "Ha ha very funny. Not as funny as you calling me 'Salami'." She says and before i knew it i was on the ground infront of her with her legs on each side of my legs.

"Just because I'm lesbian doesn't mean you can try to take advantage of that." I say jokingly. I looked up into her green eyes and winked at her making her blush even more. Using that to my advantage i decided to tickle her on her sides and when she was to busy laughing i got up and took off. When i reached the cafeteria i heard running foot steps and the next second i was caring Asami on my back. Walking in i saw people staring at me and Asami as i walked to where my friends and Opal were. "Are you guys dating or something?" Mako said sounding disgusted. I gave that look that said 'dude i saw her first so back off'. I think he caught on and looked at his food. "No." Asami said sounding sad and i looked her in the eyes and noticed that her looked sad but it was gone the second it was there.

She got down and took her tray and sat next to me. "Hey Korra can i ask you something?" She say looking at her sisters then at me. "Sure. What's up?" I said putting some salad in my mouth. "Well when i first met you it was exciting and that gave me an idea." She paused and looked at her sisters then back at me again. "Well me and the girls wanted to start our own band. Do you have any tips?" She said looking me right in the eye with a serious face.

"Well you have to make time to practice, and don't do anything that can hurt the band because if you have a performance or tour coming up it will just get in the way and you and your sisters won't sound in sync." I said with seriousness in my voice. After i said that she looked like she was making mental notes. "Korra it's Kuvira." Bolin whispered to me from across the table.

"Shit." Asami looked at me then back to Kuvira. She nods and stands up over to Kuvira stopping her in her tracks. It looked friendly until i heard Kuvira. "You bitch!" Without thinking i ran up to Asami as Kuvira was getting ready to punch her. But Asami looked unfazed. I stepped in front of her surprising her. As Kuvira punched me in my back hella hard everyone gasping and whispering 'Why would Kuvira do such a thing to a celebrity?' I turned to face Kuvira. "Kuvira leave Asami alone." I said sounding calm. Really in the inside i was screaming in pain. I think i heard something crack.

"And why would i do that? Your mine and you will always be mine." She says stepping up to me. It was a big mistake. Since I'm standing at 6ft she's around 5ft 9in. So i took another step bending down to met her level. I heard someone say 'Ooohhh' but i kept my eye's to her's. Green met blue but not in a good way. "Listen here, that was a one time thing and it was four years ago. So get over yourself and move on. Because it was easy for me. Plus I'm already taken. I say this as kindly as i can so can you fuck off." I say taking a step closer while she took a step back.

"No." She said smirking. She tried to slap me but me and Asami grabbed her hands and dragged her to go see Lin. When we got there i knocked on the door still trying to control an angry Kuvira as she tries to wiggle free. "Oh holy spirits, come in!" I hear Lin say. When we walked in Lin looked at me and Asami as we held Kuvira. "Let her go will ya." She said sighing and rubbing her temples.

"Korra really its only your first day and your already getting into trouble." "Hey i swear i didn't do anything. Kuvira punched me after i tried to stop her from punching Asami." I defended. I looked at Kuvira and let her go. "Enough. You two go back to lunch since it just started. Kuvira go talk to Miss.Befiong." After we were dismissed Asami and i where walking back to the cafeteria. Being near the girls' bathroom i gently shoved her into the door. Once inside i continued to gently of course shove her into the big stall at the end of the bathroom.

"What the fuck Korra?" Asami said trying to get out. I only stepped infront of her. "Sorry but i need to do this." "Do wh-" i put a hand over her mouth. I run my free hand down to her waist. Her breath quickly picking up. She tries to push me off but i whisper in her ear "Salami forever." And i run out of the bathroom stall then the doors. "Korra i will get you back for that!" She says running after me. "Gotta catch me first loser!" I say still sprinting to the cafeteria. I run through the doors and say "Mako, Bolin code red, code red!" They quickly got the message and ran outside to the football field. I look around and see that Asami is running along side with her sisters. "Oh shit. Gotta go!" I mumble and also run to the football field.

Me and the boys hid under the bleachers as the girls ran inside to. Surprisingly i saw Opal right behind them. "You can't go far." Asami said inching closer to us. "On three boys. 1...2...3. Go!" With those words we darted to the girls. Tackiling them i got Asami, Mako got Azula aww i think i saw him blush to, and Bolin got Tylee and Opal. "Boys you know what to do." I saw tickling Asami. When we heard the bell ring to dismiss lunch we continued until all four girls were laughing there ass' off then rushed to our second to last period. Ugh drama.

"Oh Korra." "Yeah Bo?" "I noticed something different about you." I just looked at him confused. "Oh really and what's that?" He just stared at me and mouthed 'You like Asami.' I shot him a look whispering "Shut up Bolin." He walked closer to me and also whispered "I ship it. So what should we call you Askorra or...or...," he took a pause before lighting up. "Or Korrasami." I chuckled before walking into drama. Only to notice that Asami was here to. Great. I thought before Pema Mr.Johnson's wife called me and the boys up.

"Everyone quiet down please." She said calmly a little bit to calmly if you ask me. After a boring hour of drama it was finally last period. "Yes gym." Bolin said making a break for it. "Yo Mako." Mako and i turned to face a beautiful female that apparently knew Mako. "Holy hell! Mia is that you?" Mako ran up and hugged the girl. I was just standing there but decided to head to gym before i was late.

When i entered the girls locker room i instantly felt turned on but when i saw that Asami's locker was right next to mine i started to twitch. "Yo locker buddy." I say when im in ear range. "Locker buddy hmm it doesn't sound right. How about best friend?" Asami said turning around in only her dark red sports bra and black boxers. "Alrighty then bestie." I open up my locker and take off my shirt i was in my blue sports bra. My favorite one. And my Ravva tattoo was exposed. "Cool tattoo." Asami said touching it. When she did that it sent shivers down my spine. I turned to look at her. "Now now Asami we're in public." I whispered in her ear. When i looked at her she was blushing like crazy.

I put a shirt on and Asami did the same. "Korra can i ask you something about your band?" After she said that all the rustiling around us suddenly stopped. "Shit." I whispered before answering her. "What's up." "Well i was wondering if me and my sisters could watch you practice sometime?" I looked at her and just nodded my head. It was weird being in a girls locker room ya know because you see them undress and redress here i am a lesbian just trying not to stare.

Today we're playing dodge ball. Really. It's boys vs girls so of course me and Asami were on teams. When someone would either throw a ball at me or Asami we would protect eachother. The last people on each team were Asami and i with Bolin and Mako on the other side. Mako threw the ball at Asami and i ran up and pushed out the way ducking just in case it might hit me.

She looked surprised when she really shouldn't. Bolin and Mako both threw the ball at Asami and i we just did a back flip and caught the balls throwing it back at them. What we didn't realize is how much force that we put into while tbrowing the ball. The balls hit their faces and both of the brothers stumbled back a bit. "Fuckers." I said flicking them off. "Korra really." "What?" I said turning around. When i turned around i only saw black.

I just wasted your time hahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
387K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
109K 3.9K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
433K 29.7K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...