You're My One and Only (A Jar...

By LongLiveAriG

Your Next Obsession. This is a story of Love, Romance, Laughter, Friendship and the Challenges of everyday li... More

Chapter 01 - You're The Biggest Mush Ever
Chapter 02 - I Was Thinking...Thinking About You
Chapter 03 - Everything Will Be Okay
Chapter 04 - You're My Everything
Chapter 05 - Happiness & Dilemmas
Chapter 07 - I Wanted To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You
Chapter 08 - Can't Let You Go
Chapter 09 - A Permanent Smile
Chapter 10 - I Wish I Could Have Met You Sooner
Chapter 11 - I Will Not Expose You
Chapter 12 - I Thought You Had Respect For Me
Chapter 13 - You Really Love Her Don't You?
Chapter 14 - Could Today Get Any Better?
Chapter 15 - That's What Love Does To You
Chapter 16 - Revenge Is Sweet
Chapter 17 - I'll Never Hurt You
Chapter 18 - I Just Wish She Would Believe Me
Chapter 19 - Goodbye (Alternative Ending 1)
Chapter 20 - Happiness At Last (Alternative Ending 2 Part 1)

Chapter 06 - He's a Keeper

1.2K 35 7
By LongLiveAriG

*Does include strong language*
*Ariana's point of view*

Sunlight poured through my bedroom window as I sat upright in my bed. Jai laid peacefully asleep beside me in just his Calvin Klein boxers. The ragging heat in my body shot up as I remembered about last night's previous events. We landed back in LA a couple of hours ago but I didn't managed to get any sleep nor did I get much sleep on the private jet either. I'm still completely mortified at what I saw last night and I'm not convinced that it was all a dream either. I feel physically sick every time I think about it. What makes this all worse is how aggressive Isaac was when I caught him it was something I wouldn't expect from someone like him. It was like he didn't want anyone to know well of course he didn't want anyone to know because that's why he snuck into my private jet toilet and snorted cocaine up his nose but what I mean is he was like a different person. I feel it's only right if he takes a break to sort himself out because he's not my friend right now he's a stranger.

I've got rehearsals in the next couple of hours and I can't even bare the thought of being in the same room as him knowing what he's done. On top of that I couldn't even make last night special for Jai since I won't be seeing him for the next couple of weeks because he'll be away with the boys promoting a few things. I hate being away from him.

"Baby..." Jai groaned tiredly. I laid my head back on my pillow facing him as he kept his eyes closed.

"Yeah.." I mumbled watching his tired figure.

"You've..been tossing and turning.. all night.." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I felt bad that he noticed this and that I must of kept him awake.

"I know, I couldn't sleep.. I'm sorry baby." I replied as I intertwined my fingers with his as I felt him tighten his grip.

"Come closer." He mumbled again putting an arm around me as I rested my head on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked me stroking my arm lightly. I went silent debating on whether or not I should tell him about Isaac. I gave in.

"I caught Isaac taking cocaine please don't tell no one." I blurted out. We both sat upright in the bed leaning against the head board.

"Are you sure? When did this happen? What the fuck.." He replied as shocked as I was when I caught Isaac.

"I saw him last night in the toilet on the jet completely off his face with it." I went on.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked me looking a little confused.

"I'm gonna have to let him go temporally to just sort himself out.. I'm really worried about him." I answered.

This was a hard enough decision considering this is someone I have known for a very long time.

"Well I support your decision.. It's not your fault so stop worrying about it." Jai comforted me pulling me in for a hug.

"Ouch.." I mumbled as he pulled out of the hug. He looked at me suspiciously before looking at my arm.

"Baby, what's that mark on your arm?" I didn't answer. Jai looked at me with a mixture of anger and worry. My arm was a little purple from when Isaac grabbed me.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Jai screamed angrily getting out the bed furiously making me scared. I've never seen him like this.

"Jai just leave it please.. I'm fine." I spoke trying to convince him.

"This isn't fine Ariana.. look at your arm." Jai spoke firmly as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"How did this happen? You've got to tell me.." He spoke facing me his eyes a source of comfort.

"Well.. I was angry and I just wanted to leave the toilet .. and he was pleading with me to not tell anyone and he.."

"Grabbed your arm.." Jai finished my sentence. I nodded in agreement and I felt myself tearing up before a couple tears eventually fell from my face.

"Please don't cry, it hurts enough seeing this mark on your arm." He spoke softly wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything special for your last night with me.." I apologised feeling incredibly bad that we didn't get to spend much time alone because I was too busy worrying about Isaac.

"It's fine, I'm coming to your rehearsal anyway." He informed me.

"But your flight." I reminded him.

"It's fine, my flight's not till later on.. I'll leave a bit early to go pack but I still want to be there you're not facing him alone I won't stand for that." He insisted kissing my forehead lightly.

He made everything better just like that.

* * * *

*Out of Ariana Pov*

The hot sun shone against the windows of the range rover as the black range rover parked outside of the dance studio with Jai, Ariana, Joan and Frankie inside. Ariana was dressed in a black crop top and Jeans as she prepared herself for the showdown with Isaac. Frankie and Joan got out first before Jai got out as Ariana followed closely behind. Frankie and Joan started to make their way inside completely unaware of Ariana's delima.

"Wait...." Ariana spoke stopping Joan and Frankie in their tracks. They closed the door stepping back outside looking worried. Ariana clung onto Jai.

"I saw Isaac taking cocaine last night.." Ariana revealed. Joan and Frankie looked mortified.

"What?! Are you sure?" Frankie questioned his sister feeling shocked.

"I'm positive.. I can't have him around at the moment, he needs to sort himself out." Ariana went on.

"You gotta tell them the rest baby.." Jai mumbled in Ariana's ear.

"I can't.." Ariana muttered.

"Ariana.. what else has happened?" Joan questioned her daughter.

"He grabbed her arm.. look at it." Jai blurted out showing them Ariana's arm.

"Please don't say anything.. just let me talk to him." Ariana pleaded with Frankie, her mother and Jai as they made their way into the dance studio.

*Ariana Point Of View*

I made my way into the dance studio as Momma, Frankie and Jai followed closely behind. We were immediately greeted by the dancers putting me in a happy mood until I saw Isaac.

"Hey guys." Isaac beamed walking over to us.

"Isaac.. I gotta talk to you for a moment privately." I spoke strictly as everybody watched on. We made our way to an empty space of the dance studio away from everyone.

"What I saw last night was horrific.. I feel physically sick..." I spoke sternly as he looked remorseful.

"I can explain.." He whispered trying not to draw attention to us.

"I don't want to hear it okay.. I'm talking so be respectful and listen to what I've got to say. I'm doing this because I care about you Isaac and I want you to get better.." I spoke before he interrupted me.

"I'm not sick Ariana!" He spat back defending himself.

"Well no well person takes drugs.. Isaac." I snapped back.

"Please keep your voice down.." He mumbled. I felt myself getting worked up.

"OH KEEP MY VOICE DOWN.. YOU WANT ME TO KEEP MY VOICE DOWN." I raised my voice getting worked up.

"Oh stop being a stuck up bitch!" He spat at me getting in my face. Jai ran over immediately shoving Isaac in the chest causing everyone else to run over.

"Look at her arm Isaac! Look at her fucking arm!" Jai snapped as him and Isaac got into a scuffle.

"Ari.. I'm so sorry." Isaac spoke as Brian pulled Jai and Isaac apart.

"Sorry that you're such a stuck up bitch.." He spoke maliciously. The room went silent.

"And I'm sorry that you are a junked up druggie!" I snapped back at him. He stepped closer to me but before he could do or say anything Jai got inbetween us squaring up to Isaac.

"Touch her again.. I fucking dare you!" Jai threatened him.

"Isaac.. you need to leave." Brian warned him.

"Fine.. you guys are nothing without me anyway... I'll see y'all at broadway when I'm on the stage and Y'all are in the audience." Isaac quipped picking up his bag before leaving.

I felt a sigh of relief. I've never felt so scared but so strong at the same time. I felt Jai put an arm around me pulling me in for a hug as the dancers gossiped about Isaac angrily.

"Thank you for defending me." I thanked Jai as we pulled out of the hug.

"I'll never stop." He declared kissing me lightly on the forehead.

"You've got to go.." I reminded him feeling a bit sad that he had to leave me.

"I really don't want to." He frowned moving the hair out of my face.

"I'll be fine.." I insisted until the tears fell from my face.

"Please don't cry." He pleaded hugging me again before we shared a passionate kiss.

"I'll call you as soon as I land." He spoke cupping my face in his hands as we kissed again.

"I love you so much." I declared.

"I love you too." He replied taking the snapback off of his head and putting on my head as we shared one last kiss before he left.

"He's a keeper!" Frankie beamed hugging me tightly.

"He really is." I agreed as I watched the door close.

"Frankie! Ariana! It's Grandpa and it's not good news." My mother informed us as she held her phone in her hand.

My heart sunk.

I hope you guys enjoyed that update :) please comment and don't forget to vote :) Also Check out the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E7BuKnJBvo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 688 48
*Sequel to Your My Everything, Love* It has been 5 years now and Ariana and Big Sean are close. I think he's about to propose to Ariana. Ariana is s...
14.9K 385 25
Ariana Grande, is she really gonna be with an aussie normal guy? Love move mountains
33.9K 1K 34
Ariana is going through a bump in her life. To her it feels like her life is crumbling to pieces. Her boyfriend of two years breaks up with her. Then...
247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...