Red Riding Hood Meets The Wol...

Av MitoGirl

Red Riding Hood is a story everyone knows, but do you know this story? This isn’t the normal Little Red Ridin... Mer

Red Riding Hood Goes to School: Chapter 1
Red Riding Hood's Birthday Gifts: Chapter 2
The Wolf Meets His Mate: Chapter 4
Red Riding Hood is the New Luna: Chapter 5
Red Riding Hood Goes Bowling For a Surprise: Chapter 6
Red Riding Hood Finds Out She's Not Human: Chapter 7
The Wolf Finds Out What Red Riding Hood Is: Chapter 8
Red Riding Hood, The Werewolf Hunter: Chapter 9
Red Riding Hood's New Home: Chapter 10
Red Riding Hood Pranks The Pack: Chapter 11
The Wolf's Mate Should Never Be Taken: Chapter 12
Red Riding Hood is a Huntress Devotee: Chapter 13
Red Riding Hood is the New Punching Bag: Chapter 14
Red Riding Hood Makes an Alliance: Chapter 15
The Wolf Picks Up the Trail: Chapter 16
Red Riding Hood Comes Up With a Plan: Chapter 17
Red Riding Hood Starts the Fire of Battle: Chapter 18
Red Riding Hood Fights Back: Chapter 19
The Wolf Has to Take on a New Enemy: Chapter 20
Epilogue
Announcement!

Red Riding Hood Goes Trick or Treating: Chapter 3

5.5K 210 49
Av MitoGirl

Okay so.....this should help ya through my rewrite.....I'm going to be spacing it out while I write so that I can post it automatically after I finish. It really sucked so I'm going to have to make sure I don't do anything before I exit out next time.......hopefully............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long to get to the McDonald's since they are the closest thing we have to neighbors. They live about half a block away in a actual area with more than two homes. All the way there I kept thinking of how to bring up the stolen necklace without Katy knowing.

Walking up the front porch I saw my saving grace which was a small haunted house which Katy immediately ran through since it said you had to get the candy. It had two entrances one for 7 and below and one for 8 and up. I guess they didn't want to scare the little kids too bad but they didn't want it to be to boring for the older kids.

I decided to go through the big kids one looking for a scare. The first thing that happened was I felt my foot push something down. When I lifted my foot a big hairy spider dropped down from the ceiling and sprang back up just as fast. Not scary.

I went in farther and could smell blood. Nice affect. Soon after I stepped in something sticky. Looking down I saw the offensive liquid obviously passing itself off as blood. It would trick normal people but since I live for haunted houses I know they use chocolate syrup. I dipped my finger in it and sniffed confirming the chocolate theory.

Some teenagers were walking around the corner and saw the 'blood' that was in the floor and dripping from my finger. Realizing it was a perfect opportunity I put the finger in my mouth and enjoyed the syrup's gooeyness running down my throat. The girl screamed and the boy laughed. She ran past me and he stopped for a moment.

"Nice eating the syrup to scare us."

"Fellow horror enthusiast?"

"Definitely. If you hadn't done it I probably would have to freak Crystal out myself. She was getting way to clingy."

"Glad I got rid of her for you...?"

"James. You'll find out more about me later I'm sure."

"Oh you're one of those everyone should know everything about me people? Well that's disappointing. I'm Vanessa. Later."

"I'm not like that. I thought you knew. This fell out of your pocket so I just thought...you know what never mind." He grabbed my hand and placed the wolf necklace in my hand. I hadn't even known that dropped. "I'll find you at lunch sometime and we can maybe start on a clean slate."

"Yeah I think I need it."

"You don't, you just need to find out first." He started to walk away from me before my brain could process his words.

"What do I need to know, James?"

"You'll find out. You're in too deep now not too." He never turned around, but continued walking away. Now I'm more confused than ever. How could a ordinary necklace put you into something so deeply when you don't even know what that something is?

I continued walking through the Haunted house only half focusing now. There was a classical werewolf eating a human corpse but and a vampire drinking blood display as well. Then came the real horror at the end. Mr. McDonald was on a table and he had a friend I guess play the mad scientist. He had his throat cut, head halfway open and the scientist was just now starting to cut into his belly.

I exited the Haunted House and found Mrs. McDonald about ten feet away from the exit surrounded by kids and went to wait to talk to her until the rush calmed down.

"Happy Halloween Mrs. McDonald!" I told the blond beauty of a woman in her mid forties. She had beautiful chocolate brown eyes that seemed to melt whenever she was happy.

"Hello Vanessa! I haven't seen you in a while. How's school?"

"It's going great! I actually came to talk to you about something. Katy gave me a gift today and when I asked her where she got it she said she took it from Turner who originally took it from you. I thought you might like it back." I said all of that and then held up the necklace.

"Oh, thank you I was wondering where that went." Her eyes seemed to gloss over and then she started talking under her breath. I don't think she even realizes she's talking out loud. I caught most of it but it was all vague. "Wait they changed. It's no longer mine. I wonder if Caleb knows." She looked back at me fighting the gloss over in her eyes and said. "Today is your Birthday right?"

I gave a meek nod not really wanting to admit the truth. "Please don't say anything to anyone. I really don't like a fuss over my Birthday."

"Okay well I'll make you a deal. I won't tell anyone as long as you put that necklace on right now and you keep it for yourself."

"Oh I couldn't do that! It's yours!" I quickly spoke my rebuttal to her but she put up her hand at the end of it. She took the necklace out of my hand and turned me around. Before I knew it the necklace was on me and it looked perfect with my outfit.

"And now it's yours." She said with a wide grin on her face. I got the feeling she knew something but was hiding it. "It looks beautiful on you Vanessa."

"Thank you Mrs. McDonald. I better go find Katy. Do you know which way Caleb went with his brother?" Her face turned dark and I knew something was off.

"He didn't go out with his brother this year. He went for a run in the woods."

"Oh good. That means I don't have to avoid him this year."

"Why would you avoid my son?"

"No offense Mrs. McDonald, but your son is a big jerk. Maybe not to everyone but most certainly to me. We even have this bet going right now that one of us will break and look at the other's eyes first. It started when he said his eyes were great and I said that it isn't hard to not look at them. We made a bet and we haven't looked at the other's eyes since. It's been a month today actually."

Comprehension seemed to dawn across her face. I guess she finally found out why I only talked to her when Caleb wasn't there and then avoided her like the plague when he was. "Oh." Was all she said.

"Yeah well anyway I better get Katy, she's most likely upset that we haven't been to three other houses by now." We both chuckled a little before I put my hand up in farewell to find Katy.

I finally found her trying to sneak into the older kids section. "No Katy. If you go in there then you will have nightmares for a long while."

"Aw but I want to go in Nessie!"

"How about we go visit more houses and then maybe on the way back you could." Like that's going to happen.

"Okay."

We went around to all the houses in the community. I do have to say one thing about this place. All the people are incredibly fit and tan. What kind of supernatural being could be placed here I wonder, because this is not a neighborhood of the united states. Not one grumpy old fat guy living anywhere. At least my English teacher lives in the neighborhood over and I had two eggs on me screaming to be thrown at her house.

I let Katy stay out until it was almost dark and then we walked back to the house. My eggs were left behind fimrly planted on my Teacher's front door. When we got back it had been dark for a good ten minutes. "Will you read me a story?" Katy asked.

"Okay what story would you like?"

"Little Red Riding Hood!" she cried. I just rolled my eyes and obliged. I got her into her pajamas and lying down before telling her the story I knew by heart from telling it to her so many times already.

"Once upon a time, there was a young girl. She was 12 years old and still very naive to the ways of the world. She lived in a small village bordering the woods. She lived with her mother in a tiny cottage close to the center of town. Now this little girl had a special nickname. Everyone called her Little Red Riding Hood, because of the Red cape she wore everywhere since she was five. Little Red loved that cape because her Grandmother made it for her.

Now one day her mother told her to go visit her grandmother with a basket of goodies because her Grandmother was very sick. Her mom said that she would come get her after she ran her errands. She also warned Little red to stay on the path, because the woods were very dangerous, and not to talk to strangers because they would sweep her up in their arms and carry her away.

Little Red made her journey along the forest path being sure not to move away from it. When she had walked half way there she was very tired and decided to sit on some grass right at the edge of the path. Little ed thought that would be smart because she would still see the road.

She sat there for ten minutes, but as she got up to head on her way a wolf surprised her. 'Don't be scared Little Red. I didn't mean to fill you with dread.' He spoke ever so clearly. Now the wolf knew what was in the basket and he was getting weak with hunger. He thought he could trick Little Red into giving him the basket.

'You didn't scare me Mr. Wolf, but I do have to be going before I goof!' " Okay give me a break. I'm not the best with rhymes and Katy thinks everyone should use rhymes in a fairytale story.

" 'Oh Little Red before you go, here are some flowers white as snow. You can pick them for someone you know.' He said hoping she'd set down the basket.

'Oh thank you Mr. Wolf, that's very kind. They're my sick Grandmother's favorite and it will soothe her aching mind.' When Little Red didn't set the basket down the wolf grew angry and decided to try a different idea to get the basket.

'Little Red where does she live? I have a shortcut I could give.'

'Oh she lives just up the road, I better get going soon with my load.' His anger grew and he decided he didn't want the basket anymore but Grandmother stew with Little Red meat pies. Then he could have the goodies in the basket for desert.

'Don't forget those flowers Little Red. While I go visit your Grandmother while she's in bed.' Now Little Red was to focused on picking the flowers to hear the wolf's last sentence. The wolf walked up the road and knocked on the little Grandmother's door.

'Who is there, I must say. If it's Little Red then it's okay.' The wolf imitated Little red to get in the small cottage.

'It's I Little Red, I've come to visit you while you're stuck in bed.'

'Come in Little Red, come in. Don't stand outside but come within.' The wolf quickly opened the door and in one bound he was on Little Red's poor Grandmother. Before she could scream he had already gobbled her down whole!

Now he knew Little Red was coming with her basket of goodies and she had to have a Grandmother to call out to her. So he put on some of the Grandmother's clothes and climbed into bed.

No sooner had he pulled the covers over himself did Little Red's voice call out from the door.

'Grandmother, Grandmother, here I am. And along with some goodies and treats I have brought a little ham.'

The wolf mimicked the Grandmother's voice and used the same words she'd spoke to her.

'Come in Little Red, come in. Don't stand outside but come within.' Little Red walked into the room but since she had rarely seen her Grandmother before she didn't know it was really the wolf.

'Grandmother what big eyes you have, they're almost as big as a calves.'

'The better to see you with my dear, now why don't you come closer to me here.'

'Grandmother you have rather large ears, you must rarely ever mishear.'

'That's true, and all the better to hear you.' Now the wolf smiled for Little Red was almost close enough to eat her too.

'Grandmother, what large and very sharp teeth you've got. You mustn't have problems chewing, at least you aught.'

'All the better to eat you, and that I can say is very true!' he jumped out of the clothes he wore and jumped towards Little Red. Little Red barely managed to close herself in a closet before the wolf could get her. She screamed and screamed until she couldn't anymore.

Little Red's mother happened to be coming to the door when the wolf lunged she heard Little Red's screams and didn't know what to do. She saw a boy chopping some firewood near by and called out to him. He immediately ran to her help. The wolf had locked the door so they couldn't get in. The boy ran back to the tree and grabbed his ax, he got started cutting down the door.

This was a very brave boy. His mother had gotten killed by a wolf in front of his eyes. They didn't get the chance to kill the wolf before he ran off and he always knew he would come back to the village. When he got into the room and found the same wolf trying to get into a closet he knew what to do.

He swung his ax and chopped off the wolf's head. He saw the bulge in his stomach and cut it open freeing the Grandmother. Little Red's mother took the Grandmother into another room to clean her up.

The boy meanwhile knocked on the closet door where he could hear muffled sobs. 'Please oh please Mr. Wolf go away, I don not wish to be your lunch today.'

'Young girl hiding away, please come out, you will not be lunch today. I have slain the terrible beast, please come out and we can feast.' Little Red came out to find a very handsome boy no more than two years older than her staring back. She immediately fell in love with the boy.

The boy also fell in love with Little Red. Little Red's mother came back in to thank the boy. 'I give you my thanks kind boy, please tell me what I can give you that will bring equal joy?'

'I wish to be married to Little Red, when we are both of age and we have more in our heads.'

'This request I can wish with no problem I can foresee, unless Little Red doesn't agree.'

'Oh yes mother I agree, please make the arrangements for me?'

Little Red and The boy were married four years later and part of her dowry was A wolfs head on a plaque. They lived long lives very happily with each other. And they all lived happily ever after." I finished the story for her and kissed her forehead as she fell into a deep sleep. As I was about to close the door I heard her speak.

"Some of those rhymes were really bad Sister."

"I know Katy, I know." I closed the door and decided to take a little walk of my own. Grand-mama knew I liked to take my night walks right before bed so she didn't question it when I left with a flashlight. I walked down to the end of our drive. The light of the full moon and the stars made it so I didn't even need my flashlight. I looked around to see everything deserted.

I heard the rustling sound again. The last time I heard it I barely saw the midnight black ears of a wolf dip into the bushes. I turned around to walk back home, not wanting to get caught outside with a wild wolf. I clicked the flashlight on and it landed on black.

My heart dipped into my stomach as my stomach twisted with fear. I grabbed a hold of my new necklace so I had something sturdy to hold onto. The wolf seemed angry by that. Some voice in my head questioned how I got that. I figured I could tell the wolf.

"Hi Mr. Wolf." I said uncertain if he was even understanding me. "Um, please don't kill me. It's my Birthday. I'm also very pro wolf." The little voice spoke again. 'Pro wolf? Really Vanessa? What are you doing with that necklace?'

"Um, I know that sounded ridiculous. Even my conscience is saying that was stupid. I guess you just frightened me. I'm even grabbing onto this necklace some lady gave me this evening. She kept saying it was mine now. Ironically enough she happens to be the mother of my hated enemy." I just stared at the fur on the wolfs back not wanting to see his snout curled up in anger.

The wolf growled again and the little voice told me to look in his eyes. I slowly moved my eyes towards his face. The hair was as black as the rest of his fur. He seems young but you could tell he was powerful and important. I still refused to look at his eyes. I saw his wet black nose and his lips curled up in a snarl.

I heard him growl again. It surprised me and I finally looked into his eyes. The only thing I can describe them as were spectacular. Little silver pools surrounding a black island. They were beautiful and I got lost in them. I didn't notice the wolf getting closer until I could touch him. He was no longer snarling at me.

The wolf bowed its head a little in my direction and looked up at me. I reached my hand out to pet him and got a little shock. I guess there's static in the air and it clung to his fur. I pulled back for a moment before petting him again. He seemed to like it since he was nuzzling his head closer to my hand. The entire time I pet him I felt the tingles of electricity touch my hand as I moved through his static filled hair.

The wolf suddenly backed up and I swear he looked shy. He stared at me sadly for a moment before he changed. He was morphing into something. Clothes were appearing on a set of legs and arms by magic. A torso came next also fully clothed. At least it wasn't naked, but I could feel my eyes at the widest they could possibly go and I think my eyes were also bulging a little. The last to morph back was a head.

The change from wolf to human probably took all of three seconds but felt like hours to me. And the head of the person it morphed into was not one I was expecting. "Y-you?" was all I could say before my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I fell to the ground passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoOoOoOoO........soooooooo...........who do you think the wolf is???? only two people know because I have sent them the next chapter already......and they are not allowed to comment on who they think it is........you know who you two are...........so I know I have never done this before and my friends will probably do it if I ask them too......sooooooo..........3 votes to the next chapter????? pretty please????? I gave you an updated version of the Red Riding Hood tale!!!!!! Okay fine..............bye to all my lovely readers!!!!!!!!!! The picture to the right is of the necklace.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.5K 97 12
(COMPLETED...POSSIBLE BOOK 2??) What if the legend of 'Little Red Riding Hood' was true.. What if her name was Magnolia Fletcher? What if Magno...
892K 45.9K 30
Book one of the Twisted Curse Series ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ A modern day twist of what really happened between Little Red Riding Hood, her Grandmother, and the...
791 19 9
This is a story about what really happened in the well known fairy tale of Little Red Riding Hood (there is a sex chapter in here so it is for mature...
21.4K 629 15
You all would've heard about the fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood, haven't you? But, what if the story took place in a different dimension, in an e...