Blue Flame Alchemist

By InukoTaishoDragneel

Very interesting and sort of fun to read. I really put this out there for people to read just for fun and it... More

Blue Flame Alchemist
The beginning
Continue
Day before exams
State Alchemist Exam
Naming Time
Authors note
Second mission
Halted mission
Ed, save your sister!
Al, she's dead.
Wendy is alive
Author's Note
Yet another author's note
Yet Another Author's Note
A/n
A/N
The Truth

New gift

114 6 0
By InukoTaishoDragneel

~Wendy's POV ~

I finally get to Risembool and at Winrys house. When I walked in, all I saw were presents and stremers all over the floor. Then, Winry walked in at that moment. She then said,"Sorry about the mess. Ididn't get to put up the straemers. Go ahead and sit down while I do that." I went and sat down on the couch. I was really surprised. I don't remember anything that important this time of year. Oh wait. No. Could it be that it was because I survived a vital hit like that? I truly think that's what's going on.

*1 hour later*

"Hey Winry, what's this for?" I ask her. "Oh why you getting let out of the hospital of course." Granny Pinako walked in. "Granny!" I said running and hugging her. "Wendy? Winry you told me she died. But why is she standing right here squeezing me half to death?" She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...