Shifter x Human

By ChoiChua22

Keeping their kind as a secret from human society, certain individuals called "Shifters" are born with abilti... More

Meeting
Time
Revelation
Shifters and Mates
Friendship VS Love
Choice
Strike while the iron is hot
Kids
Future

Heat/Rut and Truth

5.9K 66 0
By ChoiChua22

Taiga: (hears a something broke in the kitchen) Haru? (rushes towards the kitchen and sees Haru kneeling on the floor) Are you hurt? Are you okay?..
Haru: (looks at his hand) I'm sorry..
Taiga: As long as you're not hurt, it's all right.
Haru: (notices something not right) I somehow don't feel right.
Taiga: (senses something from Haru) Wait here. (stands and looks at the calendar) It's almost time.

Aki: Eh??.. I can't play with nii-chan for a few days?
Rion: I'm sorry, Aki. You have to understand, well one day you will when you get older.
Kairi: Where is Haru right now?
Taiga: You can't see him right now. Especially when it will be a full moon tonight.
Kairi: Full moon?
Rion: Haru's a wolf and wolves go into a rut during a full moon.
Taiga: Usually, shifters his age already paired up with their mate. So if they go into a rut or heat there won't be a problem since they have a mate.
Kairi: What happens if they don't have a mate?..
Rion: ... They have to go through it painfully..
Kairi: If shifters have already a mate by his age, why does he need to be isolated? He should form a bond with his mate.
Taiga: It's not that easy..
Kairi: What do you mean?
Rion: Right. (spoke without thinking) Especially when his mate is a huma- (covers his mouth)
Taiga: Rion!
Kairi: His mate is a human?

Haru: (locked himself inside a bedroom)
What are you doing here? (looks at the bedroom door)
Kairi: Technically, this is my father's house. So I can come and go as I please..
Haru: That's something I can't argue. But you know what I mean. Didn't my parents tell you?..
Kairi: They did and I know why you have to lock yourself up.
Haru: Then-
Kairi: What I don't understand is why didn't you tell me the truth.
Haru: About what?
Kairi: That I am your mate!
Haru: (looks surprise) They.. They told you?
Kairi: It slipped..
Haru: ...
Kairi: When did you find out?..
Haru: ... Since the day we first met..
Kairi: What? You knew for five years? You kept me in the dark. You could've told me after I found out about shifters amd everything.
Haru: I should've.. But as much as I want too, I couldn't.. I told you, didn't I?... That we shifters would feel an unbreakable pull amd attraction once we meet our mate.
Kairi: So-
Haru: You haven't felt what I did when we met. And I understand that, since there has never been a history where a shifter whose mate is a human...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 7.5K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
2M 53.7K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
94.5K 2.2K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
100K 318 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...