My Savior [ Kim Tae Hyung X R...

By lee_vemi

Y/N - Married to EXO Sehun - Currently pregnant with their first child - Staying with EXO Sehun Family ... More

Introduction
Story of my life
Story of my life ( Part 2 )
The beggining
Him
Back
Back to real home
Sick
Outing
Truth
Friends
Proposal
Attention!
Wedding Day
Author
Fight
Worry
Busted
Part 17
Part 18

Sorry

5.2K 147 8
By lee_vemi

Taehyung POV

I woke up and getting ready to go work. I go to kitchen and saw Y/N serve my breakfast. After she serve my food . she start to walk away but i held her wrist.

Me: you not eating? * when i finished talking she already go inside room*

* i eat my breakfast and straight away go work*

Skipped

Taehyung I arrive home and saw Y/N and ha neul seat in living room

Me: Hello~

Y/N: hello..... * carried ha neul* you go and take a bath first... i will serve u food.

Me: alright~~~ * i can hear sadness in her voice*

* after i take a bath i seat on dining table*

Me: are u going to eat?

Y/N: no im full. * try to walk away but i held her hand*

Me: have a seat Y/N .. i need talk to you..

Y/N: * took a seat*

Me: Im sorry if i harsh to you Y/N. Ha neul is just baby... he dont know anything... we cant punish him just like that...

Y/N: * sigh* im sorry too... im just dont want ha neul to troublesome you ... i dont want you to pamper him so much..

Me: y/n.. * hold you hand* we need to give him a lot of attention and pamper him.. he needs it. i dont mind he troublesome me.. he my son... * smile*

Y/N: * smile* Thank you so much taehyung... you love him so much... even his real father not love him and care.

Me: * brush y/n cheeck* its okay. now im his real father. i will love him and you a lot. now lets eat with me. i dont want to eat without my wife .

Y/N: alright. * eat with taehyung*

............

Author:

Im sorry guys i always update late. my work is too much until i dont have time to update. but i will try to find time .
:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.5K 59
Kim Taehyung and Choi yn are the divorced couples, who happens to come across each other after years of their divorce. Will Taehyung, who was at faul...
708K 31.9K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
9.7K 134 14
Y/n - I can't forgive you even if I want to ... Jk - I'm sorry ! I love you and next time can you only be mine ? I promise I won't hurt you. Kth - I...
11.4K 523 33
*Kyungsoo sold himself in a brothel for money.* *Jongin made out with Kyungsoo to forget Jennie.* *Kyungsoo is pregnant.* 7 years later. Kim Taeoh is...