Number 1322 (COMPLETED)

By anime_freak32

There's a new inmate coming to building 13! But this person isn't regular like the other inmates at Nanba pri... More

Character info!
Chapter 1: Moved to Nanba prison
Chapter 2: Building 5
Chapter 3: The fight and some conversations
Chapter 4: That time of the month
Chapter 5: The new ninja inmate
Chapter 6: New Years Preparations and a Strange Night
Chapter 7: New Years Tournament Part 1
Chapter 8: New Years Tournament Part 2
Chapter 9: New Years Tournament Part 3
Chapter 10: Help...
Chapter 11: Welcome back.
Chapter 12: Back to normal
Chapter 13: Popsicles For Everyone!
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Uno's and Jyugo's Reward
Chapter 16: The Fateful Encounter and My Reward
Chapter 17:One Of Nico's Diseases
Chapter 18: Taken
Chapter 19: Getting You Back
Chapter 20: The Fight and Waking Her Up
Chapter 21: Together Forever
Extra Chapter: ~Uno's Ending~

Chapter 14: Rock's and Nico's Reward

734 11 2
By anime_freak32

Akira P.O.V:

I woke up to some one shaking me vigorously. The person had their hands on my side as they shoved me. I groaned and flipped over wrapping my arms around Jyugo who was clung to my waist like always.

"Aki-chaaaaan get uppppp!!! Come on if you don't get up I'm gonna get Hajime." Nico wined as he shook me.

"Ughhhh noooooo don't get him. He's gonna yell at me..." I say tiredly sitting up, Jyugo shifting so his body curled around my torso like a cat. I stood up with him still wrapped around me.

"Fine, fine. I'm up, no need to get Hajime. Jyugo, get up or else I'm gonna drop you." I look down at Jyugo who I was now supporting. Letting my hands loosen around him, warning him that I would drop him. Quickly, he jumped out of my grasp and into a sitting position next to me, looking up at me with a small glare.

"OI! BRATS, IT'S TIME FOR ROLL CALL! NUMBER 25, NUMBER 69, NUMBER 15, NUMBER 22, NUMBER 11! OI NUMBER 11 GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" Hajime popped up out of nowhere and started yelling off our numbers, with us yelling here or present. I looked around not hearing Uno say here and found him curled up in the corner hugging his pillow, mumbling in his sleep. Soon enough Hajime got fed up with yelling at him and threw something at him, making him spring up into a salute.

"SIR YES SIR, I'M READY!" He yelled, we all (except Hajime) started laughing at him.

----Time skip----

We all had been doing what we usually are doing, Nico watching anime, Rock looking at the lunch menu, Uno playing cards with himself, and Jyugo sitting doing nothing. I was sat leaning on the wall, headphones in listened to music while doodling on my new sketchbook I had been given.

So much has happened since I got to this prison, from beating people in competitions and getting prizes to finding a family. I'm finally happy, who new I didn't need my real family to be happy. Even though I still remember that horrible night and everything that followed, it didn't matter to me anymore.

But recently, I've been feeling that weird disease again, where my heart pounds, my face gets really hot, and my stomach fells like it's being squeezed. It's been happening more with Uno than Liang, but I still feel it with Liang. Momo keeps telling me that it's a crush, whatever that means, then she says I love them. I mean obviously I love them, I also love Nico, Rock, Jyugo, Hajime, Upa, Qi, and Seita. Anytime Uno hugs me or flirts with me I start to get these feelings.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone taking my headphone out, I had stopped drawing unconsciously. Looking up I found Rock looking at me with an excited smile, causing a large grin to spread across my face too.

"Its lunch time! My reward is finished too!" Rock says excitedly, pulling me up and throwing his large arm over my shoulder in a brotherly way, as we walk out of our cell. Nico on my other side with Jyugo and Nico standing behind us.

"Ooooo I wonder what Shiro's gonna make in it." I respond, looking up at Rock both of us drooling ready for food.

"I hope its pizza! Pizza tastes the best cooked in a stone oven!" At this point both Rock and I are fantasizing about the pizza.

"Oh oh! What if he makes meat in there! It would come out super juicy and amaazinggg..." We pick up our pace, walking faster towards cafeteria almost running. Everyone else yelling at us to slow down.

We quickly make it into the Cafeteria and sit down ready for Shiro to bring out the delicious food. Nico, Uno, and Jyugo sat across from us panting heavily from trying to keep up with us while Rock and I were grinning at each other. A large pizza was slammed down in front of us glistening with the lightest amount of grease, pepperoni placed strategically onto the thick layer of cheese, cut into about 16 slices.

I was about to grab a slice when a hand was lightly placed on my shoulder making me jump. Turning around to see who had given me a heart attack I was met with a smiling Liang, my face started heating up and my heart beat faster. He looked away from me and looked at Rock, his smile replaced with a scowl as he looked at him.

"Why did you invite me here. I have better things to do than goof around like this." He said to him, taking a seat beside me, his hand no longer on my shoulder.

"I wanted you to experience how good pizza is when cooked in a stone oven!" Rock exclaimed as he took a bit out of the slice in his hand. I pouted slightly as he ate his first bite without me.

"Can I eat some now?" I ask looking at Rock, drooling as he continued to eat the pizza. He looked down at me and nodded, I grinned picking up a piece of pizza and took a large bite out of it. Everyone else had also started eating some except Liang, who had been looking at the pizza cautiously. I placed my pizza slice onto the plate in front of me.

"Why aren't you eating any?" I question.

"I don't know if I should eat it. It looks very unhealthy and gross." Liang stated looking to me with light pink cheeks.

"Don't worry, its really good. It may not be the best for you but you should eat it once in a while. If you do that it won't hurt your health."

"Oh, okay then I guess I'll try it. But only this once." I nod to him, happy with his response as he took a piece and took a small bite out of it. His eyes widened as he looked down at the pizza.

"I know it's really good." Rock says, I look over to see everyone looking at Liang to see his response to the pizza.

Soon the pizza was finish and we all were full, Shiro came back out and slammed down a small bamboo steamer in front of me.

"Ooooo did you make desert in the stone oven too?!" I ask excitedly, looking up at him as he nodded and removed the lid of the steamer. In the steamer was 4 small light pink and white buns, I looked over to everyone and say Liang's eyes flash in realization.

"Are these peach buns?" He whispered looking up to Shiro as he nodded.

"Well let's try them!" Rock exclaims, picking one of the buns up.

"But there's not enough fro everyone." I mutter looking down at the buns, there were 6 people and only four buns.

"Well usually there are two layers to steamers." Liang replies lifting up the four buns to reveal 2 more in another layer.

"Wow! That's awesome! How did you know that!" I look between the two layers in awe. We all pick a bun and eat it, my face melts into a smile in delight, placing a hand on my cheek as I eat the delicious bun. I look over and see Liang's eyes shining making me smile more.

----smol time skip----

"Nico your reward is ready." Hajime says lazily as he looks into our cell through the bars. "Come on, you guys can see it right now." Nico jumps up excitedly and races out of our cell.

"Come on guys! Let's go play!" We run to catch up with Nico as he excitedly rambles to us. Soon we make it to our destination. The room is filled with different video games and machines, different flashing colors are coming from the machines. A colorful rug lines the entire ground, the only source of light is the videogames. My eyes are wide in awe, my mouth hanging open slightly. I've never seen anything like this before, never having the time to go to somewhere like this as I was always on the run from police or in jail.

"W-what is this?" I ask quietly still looking around, taking everything in.

"This is an arcade! Isn't it amazing Aki-chan!" Nico exclaims bouncing around the room excitedly. I walk further into the room, looking at all the different games that were lined up in rows.

We all began to play, either against each other or by ourselves. I was sucked into game where you try and hit all the little animals that pop up out of the holes. I think it was called whack-a-mole. I was beginning to get very frustrated, not knowing where the little creatures where gonna pop up next. Missing some occasionally, I growled hitting another animal back into the hole while another one pops up out of nowhere.

"Aki-chan, why don't you play this game with me?" Nico asks seeing me getting more mad at the game.

"Fine , this ones stupid anyway." I slam down the mallet I was using and storm away from the game.

"I would have thought you where good at video games seeing how your good at almost everything." Uno laughs as he pops up beside me. I grumble and cross my arms.

"I'm only bad at that game."

"Aki-chan let's do the claw machine! Look the little plushies look like us!" Nico exclaims dragging me by the hand over to the large machine, with everyone as stuffed toys inside. I begin to play it with everyone, ending up with three dolls. I got Hajime, Uno, and Liang. I planned to keep Uno's and Liang's and give the Hajime plushy to Momo because she talks about him a lot.

Soon it was time to go, Hajime had 4 plushies, 2 large cats (one was his cat), a mini Seita, and a mini Yamato. Seta had 7 dolls, one of me, Upa, Samon, Trois, Momo, Rock, and Kenshirou. Nico won a mini Upa to which he gave to Upa. I smiled to everyone as we said our goodbyes and walked back to out cells. Today was a lot of fun, I got to eat amazing pizza with my friends and played fun games with them.

'But I can't help but wonder what the real reason my body keeps doing these weird things around Liang and Uno.' I think to myself, clutching the mini Liang and Uno to my chest as my face grows hot and my heart thumps rapidly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I finally finished this chapter!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with stupid stuff like school and haven't had the chance to type. I still need your guys help to know who Akira ends up with. The next chapter is gonna be an authors note to see who she ends up with! So stay tuned! By my lovely ducklings and hope you are enjoying the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.6K 17
(y/n) Sugoroku. The youngest of the family. She is a famous assassin who kills only criminal but one day is caught and put on deaths sentence. The th...
59.5K 1.4K 35
Akita Sugoroku had always been In the middle of something, rather it was being the second oldest of her siblings to being in between two who loved h...
175K 4.1K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
232K 6.5K 72
Nanba Prison, the world's most formidable prison, the location is unknown but that is not important. What's important is, inmate number 1314, Sen Mi...