FALLEN (NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZ...

thePassionateDreamer द्वारा

The day Grace meets Marcel, her life turns upside down. She leaves Manchester, the only city she has ever kn... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
GET YOUR COPY

36.

47 4 0
thePassionateDreamer द्वारा

"You love me?  You really love me?"  He rushes his hands on my cheeks, his eyes looking at mine running from one to another.  I nod with a genuine and freeing smile growing on my lips.  "I want you to say it, love."

"I love you, Marcel.  So so much!" 

I have never seen such a radiant smile on his lips.  He is so beautiful, yet so unaware of it.  If only he could see himself through my eyes for one day. 

He brings my face to his with a new passion.  It's a new Marcel embracing me altogether.  I have never known love as I do with him.  It's unexpected and new and surprising.  I am not scared anymore.  I know that if I fall he will catch me.  I don't think he'll ever walk from me again.  I'm in this with him.  We are not solitary wanderers anymore.  I have found my match with him.  I want to share my highs and my lows with him.

I feel like Marcel has been stuck in the past for far too long.  It's time to move on and I am here to help him if he needs me.

He steps away from the kiss delightfully slowly, his eyes still closed when I open mine.  I ravish to this sight of him savouring our kiss.  It melts my heart.

"Come with me?"  He says more as a question than an obligation, but he asks again with more determination.  "Come home with me."

It makes me incredibly happy and I am about to say yes when I think about it more logically.

"What will I do alone at your flat during your brunch?"  I ask him and I see him shrugging it off.  It doesn't seem important for him, all he wants and having me by his side tonight.  And it suffices me.

"I have books.  You can read.  I have a telly.  You can use my laptop.  You can do anything you want.  Or you can leave and take the tube, but I would really like to spend the day with you before my event."

"What event?"

"I have events I go to couple of times a month.  But this particular event happens one Saturday night a month.  I have been going for years."  He parabolically says and I don't get any clue about what it is, but he keeps his smile bright on his lips.  "So?  Come with me."

"Yes, of course.  Let me just pick up some clothes."

He lets me go and I quickly gather the first clothes I see to wear.  I take my purse and my personal belongings like my toothbrush and leave a note to Sophie to let her know I have left with Mace.

I lock the door behind us and follow him to his car in the street.  He unlocks the doors with the lights flashing.  He opens my door and walks around the car to take place next to me.  He ignites the engine of his luxurious car and drives us away from my flat. 

I get lost in my thoughts for a few minutes.  I review everything that has happened today.  He didn't stop teasing me at work earlier.  It was hard resisting him, but I am glad, because it paid off in the end.  I came three times in one single fuck.  I have never had an orgasm that strong.  Sophie and Marcel seem to have gotten along beautifully.  I really hope this relationship will go on sober on both parties.  That song really won her over.  I can't believe he sings--

I get out of my thoughts when Marcel takes my hand on his own will and kisses it.

"A penny for your thoughts."  He says and I get completely charmed that he wants me by his side tonight.  He would have left me at my flat, but knowing that I had fallen in love with him changed everything.  It seems to mean a lot to him, as it should, but I am not used to be seen the way Marcel sees me.  I feel like I am the most precious woman in the world, when I am boringly ordinary.

"I was thinking about the song you sang.  I didn't know you sing so well."

"I never sing.  But I thought that a drunk crowd was an easier crowd."

"You should sing more often.  You have a beautiful voice.  But why that song?"

"I don't know...  It's the first one that came to my mind."

"It's a beautiful song.  It's one of my favourites actually.  What do you think is the meaning behind it?"

He takes a really long time to think this through.  I almost get to think that he won't answer at all.... until he does.

"To me, I have always felt like it was about a man who secretly loves a woman who doesn't know it.  He is scared to tell her because she might get scared.  How he explains it seems to be an obsession that he has no control on.  He doesn't understand his feelings for her, it frustrates him.  He desperately wants to tell her he loves her but something is holding him back."  I look at him analyse passionately the song with his doctorate analytic knowledge. " 'I don't want the world to see me, because I don't think that they'd understand' suggests that he doesn't know how to express his feelings or he doesn't want people to know because they won't get it.  But maybe he refers to 'world' as the woman he loves.  'When everything's made to be broken' suggests that he thinks it is wrong to be in love with you for some stupid reason."

I freeze when he seems to be talking about me directly and not generally about his thoughts on the meaning of the song.  I smile and hope he continues drawing comparison between what we've been through and the meaning of the song. 

"So I tried to stop myself from loving you but I couldn't help it.  'I just want you to know who I am' shows that I really wanted you to know the real me, to see what I always kept inside and never showed to anyone and not just see me for how everybody else sees me.  I wanted you to understand my feelings for you, how much you mean to me.  'When everything feels like the movies' shows that what I feel for you is like a love story.  Like your story.  I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it could possibly actually true.  I just couldn't believe a woman like you would get interested in me, let alone love me.  It's almost hard to believe... like a movie."

I get a bit speechless throughout his explanation.  But, I never would have guessed the depth of his feelings towards me.  I never thought I would mean so much to him.  Why would he have acted that coldly with me these past weeks if I meant so much?  He was conflicted...  He said that he had tried to stop loving me, but for what reason?  How long did he love me for?

"It isn't...  I can't believe you're interested in me either.  I don't know why you forced yourself to shut me out.  I want you.  And I finally have you.  And there's no way I will let you do that again."

He looks quickly at me with an unfathomable expression on his face.  He still has his hand holding mine, but his thoughts are running wild through his head.  He doesn't say a word and it frightens me.  He gives the road all of his attention, but I keep staring at him.  He seems agitated.  I don't know if I should make him speak his mind or keep quiet. 

I bring our joined hands to my lips and tenderly kiss the back of his hands before I part our hands to kiss every single of his beautifully long fingers.  I love his hands.

"I have never congratulated you on your new title, Doctor Wright.  Congratulations!  When do you officially graduate?

"It's July 25th.  It's a Thursday, at Royal Festive Hall."

"Oh...  And is your mum going to be there?"

"I haven't asked her yet...  In fact, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go at all."

"Why?!  This is absurd!  You must go!!" 

"Why are you making this such a big deal?"

"Because I am extremely proud of you.  You need to celebrate all your efforts."

"If I go, will you come?"

"Marcel, it would be my biggest honour. I am incredibly blessed that you offer me to come."

"I wouldn't want anyone else there."

"But what about your mum?" 

"Well, if you're gonna come, I can't have her there."

"Why?"

"We are still a secret, Grace.  I really don't want your work to be discredited.  It's enough of a burden for me personally, I don't want you to suffer it as well."

"I understand...  But it's your mum.  I just can't seem to wrap my head around keeping us a secret when we are finally together."

"Believe me, Grace, if I could, I would proudly show you off.  You are an amazing woman and an even more talented artist."

"Thank you...  So does that mean you can't come to my graduation as well?  My entire family will be there."

"Probably not the best idea..."

"I can't lie to them, Mace...  I don't think I would last a whole day without telling them how happy you make me."  I reply very honestly.  He doesn't respond to that, but he draws a warm smile on his lips.  "I would be so proud to go back in Manchester and show the world the woman you have let me become.  You play a huge part in my life.  They would be so happy to know you. They love you already for all you have done for me through my break up with Steeve."

"You've told them about that?"

"I hated your guts, I was so heartbroken, but I couldn't help myself.  My brother Will knows more details, that's why he told me to give you another chance.  I am glad I did."

"I am glad too.  Writing this letter might have been the hardest thing I ever had to do."

"I am happy you did.  It changed everything.  You really let me in.  So every doubt I had was shut down.  It was the most romantic thing you could have done."

"I really thought I had lost you."  He sighs and looks at me with the sorriest grin.

"And I thought you didn't want anything to do with me..."

"You couldn't have been more wrong."

"I am happy that time is behind us.  I love you, Marcel Wright.  I know I won't always make it easy for you, I have already wrecked your routine, but I promise to always love you, be honest with you and seek the best for you."

"You are quite intense, you know that?"  He gives me a quick and soft smirk.  I roll my eyes in response but smirk despite of myself.

"I do, I am sorry.  In my defense, you knew that when you decided to court me."  I try to joke, smirking back at him very wide, as I used something he has already told me.  "I prefer to use the term 'passionate' instead."

"I'm just teasing.  That's one of the things I love about you, because I am not scared to be passionate and sometimes be intense as well."

"I love when you get passionate."

"You do?"

"I do."  I look at him with the purest admiration.  "We've never talked that openly before.  I am happy."

"I don't know if you are changing me into someone else or if you're making me become the man I always secretly was."

"I think you know the answer to that or else you wouldn't have wasted your time and invested yourself that much in something that wasn't you."

"Fuck!  Get out of my head already.  You seem to know me so well it freaks me out."  He lets out spontaneously and it frightens me to think that he is being serious, but he isn't.

"I intend to make you my lifelong discovery."

He smiles back at me, obviously loving my quirkiness.  It ends well the conversation.  I decide to look outside my window to the sight of London at midnight.  I roll down my window and let my hair get caught in the wind.  I look at the dark horizon more attentively and get surprised to hear Marcel putting on some music.  It didn't take long for the music geek inside of me to be charmed by the voice of Sinatra that resonates through the car until we get to Marcel's flat.

He parks his car on the street in front of his building and I get out on the desert road.  I follow him to his door as he unlocks it quickly and unjams the door with a hit of his shoulder out of habit.  I reach out for his hand and hold it while we climb up the stairs to his floor.

We get inside of his flat and I get terribly charmed to see him feed Michelangelo as I take off my boots.  I join him by the aquarium and wrap my arms around his chest, hugging him from behind. 

"Don't worry."  He says with a smirk, looking at me from the side.  "I'll take care of you too."

"You already do."  I smile back to him and think back at everything he has done for me since we met. 

He has let me embrace my true self no matter how chaotic it got.  He supported me through my personal life and all the issues that I had, some from deep within my past.  He reshaped everything that I was into a stronger mould.  Just our visit to the hairstylist changed a lot about how I see myself now.  He help me move forward and embrace all that I am, even the parts of me I was always disgusted by.

Thinking about our first date and those two long hours where I got my hair cut short and dyed into my natural colour of hair makes me smile.  Marcel sat behind me and looked at me the whole time.  Never did he complain about how long it was taking.  Plus, he paid for everything.  I truly am the luckiest woman in the world to have him by my side.

Before I know it, he had took my hand and guided me through his flat to his room.  He starts undressing himself, routine kicking in, on his side of the bed.  I decide to do the same.  He quickly realised he is not so alone and asks if I want anything to eat or drink, but I decline.  He leaves the room for a minute.  He comes back with his glasses on his nose.  It makes me smile bright and I stare at him as he goes on undressing before he slides into the bed.  I mirror him and get pleasantly surprised to see him take his book on his nightstand to start to read.  I sneak next to him and embrace his torso gently before I rest my head on his firm chest.  His arm pulls me tighter to him as he holds his book with one hand.

"Would you mind reading it out loud?  I love the sound of your voice."  I ask him and soon feel his chest vibrating with every word he beautifully says.

It doesn't take more than a page, I seem to fall asleep instantly.

-

I wake up very softly, noticing the brightness of day, and turn on my side to snuggle to Marcel.  I find him awake already, his back half pressed on the headboard, reading his book with his glasses.  I reach for him and embrace his torso with my arm.  His skin is a bit cold.  He must have been awake for a moment now.  I lay my head next to his rib cage and kiss his smooth skin repeatedly.  I close my eyes again and brace myself to sleep again.

Marcel lets out the cutest little moan and I feel him move next to me.  He moulds our bodies more comfortably together.  I feel his breath lingering on my skin, it makes me open my eyes.  He has put back his book on his night stand and he is looking at me now.

"Good morning."  I murmur and gaze back at him, a wide smile drawing on my lips absentmindedly.

"Good morning."  He only responds and keeps on looking at me without adding anything. 

His tone wasn't as blissful as mine.  It makes me think he has something on his mind.  I seem to have frowned, because he mirrors me.

"What is on your mind?"  I ask him quicker than he can question me.  It makes him smile.

"I was thinking how weird this is..."  He lets out and looks at a rebel lock of my ginger hair which he tucks behind my ear.  "I have never woken up next to anyone else in my life."

I was worrying about where his thoughts might lead, but it charms me instead. 

"How do you feel about it?"

"I am happy you're here."  He only responds and it wouldn't have been more perfect if he would have said anything else.

"I'm happy to be here."

I smile brightly to him and I slide my gaze from his light green eyes to the dark shade of pink his lips are.  They are attracting me.  The attraction he has on me pulls me so close I can't help but to kiss him.  My lips start by pressing gently and very tenderly on his, but with his hand behind my ear, he brings me closer.  It intensifies the soft passion to ignite now the fire in both of our souls.

I hook a leg over his and, instantly, I feel one of his hands slide to my arse to hold me tighter to him.  Without even thinking about it, I roll my hips against him.  Marcel lets out a low and pleasing growl through my kiss.  It drives me slightly crazy and I seem to be wanting more.  The second his lips leave mine, I capture them again to keep us on diving into our shared passion.

He surprises me by pulling me by the waist and rolling me on top.  My excited groin rests now above his and I get this rush of lust and desire taking over me.  I straighten myself and hold my upper body above him, resting both of my hands intertwined with his a little above his head.  I stop kissing him and decide to stare at him.  His lips are swollen and bright red with the blood flowing in them.  I roll my hips to get his blood rushed elsewhere.  I gaze higher and lose myself into his gorgeous deep green eyes.  The colour is so pure.  With the light of day, they seem to be so jade.  It's irresistible.  I take his glasses off his face slowly and put them down farther on the bed.  My view of them is clearer now.  His eyes are so wonderful.

He teases me by sliding his own hands higher on the bed, which makes my upper body to lean closer towards him very quickly.  He smirks, knowing how he can easily gain back control over me if he wants, but I don't want that. 

I let go of one of his hands and put mine on his throat.  The colour of his eyes changes to darken instantly.  I do not apply much pressure as I take extra care to not choke him in a dangerous way.  I keep my hand far from his Adam's apple.  I wanted to see his reaction to be handled the way he handles me, but the undeniable excitement I read on his face is more than enough to burn all the desire inside of me and to make me extremely wet.

"What are you going to do with me now?"  He smirks and I realise that I have no idea, but at the same time, my sight settles on the old fashioned alarm clock on his night stand.

It's 9:44 AM.  Didn't he have a brunch early this morning?

"Mace?  Aren't you going to be late for your brunch?"  I panic a little and let go of his throat to straddle him more platonically.

He straightens himself and circles my waist with both arms, with a look full of adoration, as if I was the most naive little girl.  But it doesn't affect me.

"I cancelled it.  I preferred to stay here with you instead, to read as you were snoring-"

"I don't snore!  You're full of shit!"  I let out, being very expressive, and I am so happy it makes him laugh in return, admitting his lie.  "See?  I always knew you could joke."

"You just react so easily..."

"I'm happy you stayed.  I wasn't expecting that.  It's a nice surprise."  I whisper and loop my arms around his neck romantically.

"Just tell me you'll come to my event with me tonight."  He smirks and the answer to that is an obvious yes and an honour for me.  "We'll have to go shopping to find you something suitable to wear."

"I've got more elegant dresses in Hayes.  What kind of event is it?"

"An event that is more about what you will wear under the dress..."

.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.8K 192 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
649K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
5.1K 239 9
Louis' father has political ambitions and decides it's time for Louis to step up as the company's Chief Financial Officer. Louis thinks this is a mon...